SharePoint Architects provide software engineering services to organizations needing solutions to the Microsoft SharePoint program. Their duties include developing ways to improve the application, listening to customers’ concerns, building customer relationships, coming up with solutions to application issues, recording the problems, and implementing solutions to the ongoing problems.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Sharepoint Architect resumes for your reference.
- Delivered excellent services as a business analyst.
- Created detailed documentation of architecture requirements and system requirements.
- Established a formal process for the creation of database design documentation to support the applications’ development and rollout.
- Ensured that applications meet company standards for data integrity.
- Participated in the design and development of SharePoint architecture.
- Designed and implemented SharePoint product policies, procedures, and systems.
- Developed and implemented information architecture and data hygiene processes.
- Researched topology topologies for SharePoint environments; optimized process for interfacing with other applications to support company strategic initiatives.
- Completed customer satisfaction surveys from customers who had applied for a loan; had multiple opportunities where they demonstrated exceptional customer service skills, particularly handling customer inquiries under the most difficult of circumstances.
- Worked with IT Operations team to resolve critical issues affecting operations; successfully identified, documented, and resolved multiple issues under extreme pressure.
- Entered data into SharePoint Lists.
- Created lists in both SharePoint and Excel; set macros to perform data entry; tested lists in a development environment.
- Improved the performance of the SharePoint lists using SQL Server 2008.
- Maintained meta-data integrity in Click-to-Run environments; tracked database objects, schemas, and data types through scheduled maintenance activities; coordinated database design improvements.
- Optimized performance of Business Intelligence reporting servers by network segmenting report requests to reduce network traffic and reduce time to completion (TTC) for report requests.
- Designed and configured SharePoint 2010 to streamline and automate HR and Payroll processes.
- Used SharePoint 2007 to provide cost-effective training solutions to over 300 users.
- Managed upgrade from SharePoint 2003 to 2010; project completed successfully within the budgeted time frame.
- Completed project utilizing Visual Studio 2005; documented the re-engineering of 3 legacy applications for use with SharePoint 2007.
- Migrated team site from 2003 to 2010; providing superior customer service by answering questions about using new features, documenting the migration steps in a wiki, and installing components on local desktops for users with accessibility issues.
- Received award for creating a Sharepoint site that allowed four departmental sites to work in unison, increasing the company’s business productivity by 25%.
- Designed a Sharepoint site that increased customers’ ability to navigate between company websites and the company’s internal sites. The site also effectively highlighted product details and pricing information, resulting in an increase in online sales from customers who previously used printed catalogs as sources for comparing similar products.
- Improved customer service as a call tracking design specialist; quickly answered customers’ questions about product features and technical support needs, ensuring positive client satisfaction.
- Designed a Sharepoint site that saved the company 200 hours per month in staff time spent on manual data entry. The site also cut staffing costs by reducing the quarterly temporary help budget.
- Collaborated with other Sharepoint specialists who helped build a new customer-service portal for the marketing department. The portal provided a single point of contact for internal departments, making information more readily available and improving the company’s ability to quickly respond to customer inquiries.
- Developed various Sharepoint applications, including enterprise portal, knowledge base, document library, RSS feed framework for an internal site.
- Provided on-site training on Sharepoint architecture, TFS2010 configuration, and usage. Created document library templates on the Sharepoint master page.
- Performed on-call duties as the primary contact person for the team to respond to service requests from customers
- Received outstanding quality award; created solutions to complex problems using Sharepoint 2010 platform.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance; designed Sharepoint 2010 environment, planned migration from 2007 to 2010, and developed sample documents.
- Designed and implemented a Sharepoint site that enabled users to search the entire site for content related to a particular project or topic.
- Worked with Web Development team to successfully integrate our Sharepoint-based solution into the client’s existing website.
- Reviewed and approved a contract with a major customer for a shared services agreement.
- Maintained appropriate compliance regarding internal policies.
- Reviewed and approved a product upgrade for input to the product development team.
- Completed projects according to schedule; completed design and coding on time.
- Effectively applied Sharepoint knowledge, training, and analysis skills to define architectural requirements and design solutions that supported enterprise-wide data management initiatives.
- Suggested improvements to the company’s Sharepoint strategy which provided long-term cost savings while improving performance.
- Optimized Exchange Server environment by identifying recurring upgrades, implementing application settings changes for user mailboxes, and resolving issues related to archiving, compliance, services request processing, and calendar synchronization.
- Received recognition from peers for outstanding work in support of a new product line.
- a comprehensive SharePoint architecture designed to increase productivity by 25% for the organization.
- all aspects of the software used in the company and developed a detailed training plan for implementation.
- comprehensive file management, retention, and disposal protocol to ensure regulatory compliance.
- over 100 employees in SharePoint architecture, creating a harmonious learning environment that allowed for fast results.
- Implemented file storage system to backup client data located in client’s server without disrupting normal workflow or availability of data.
- Administered the Sharepoint Portal in a high-functioning team environment.
- Administered system to ensure that all applications complied with the company’s licensing policy.
- Administered all technical aspects of Microsoft Office™ Community Server™, Lotus Domino™ Password Manager, and Microsoft SQL server™ security.
- Administered remote access site-to-site VPNs for all branches.
- Improvised the development of a centralized user directory/authentication system to incorporate single sign-on (SSO) capabilities for Internet Information Services (IIS) web applications using SAML protocols.
- Authored enterprise-level business requirements relating to the optimization of information for management reporting.
- Trained, mentored, and mentored junior staff members in the practice of enterprise architecture; responsible for delivering the training materials that supported the desired end-state.
- Established compliance with regulatory laws that govern data security; established guidelines for encrypting sensitive data to avoid theft.
- Attained authorization to perform major technology upgrades across multiple business units; gained authorization to fund $1MM for new hardware and software purchases.
- Received recognition for designing a user-friendly knowledge base; created a portal system that could be accessed via smartphone or web browser.
- Supervised the conversion of the borrower’s Sharepoint site into an enterprise-level application, including requests for proposals for equipment, implementation, and management.
- Recruited and managed a team of Sharepoint architects to plan, implement, troubleshoot, repair, deploy, and administer an enterprise-wide Sharepoint platform.
- Conducted training sessions for new employees on Sharepoint architecture and administration; optimized training materials to meet state standards.
- Prepared monthly progress reports for audit and compliance managers.
- Worked with analytical specialists to design, develop, and implement a Sharepoint site for internal business analysis.
- Performed a wide range of roles, including troubleshooting and support.
- Created a customized Sharepoint site for a regional customer.
- Powered a section of a community website.
- Created a customized Sharepoint site to support a conference website.
- Trained over 100 employees in SharePoint architecture, creating a harmonious learning environment that allowed for fast results.
- Designed and implemented Sharepoint Portal for multiple offices.
- Received loan approval for the project; designed database system to support new loan process; the altered template for multiple new systems.
- Developed web-based solution for Mortgage Office; provided technical support to mortgage staff by answering new computer-related questions and providing training to new employees.
- Developed applications/reporting system by implementing the DOL 962 Interactive Data Access Interface (IDA) which allowed companies to submit data electronically, save reports on computers, produce mailing labels, enter payment information into the system, and print payment vouchers for check processing.
- Security of Sharepoint Portal was ensured using password protection software at all times.
To be a SharePoint Architect, you must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and developing experience through software development internships and positions. SharePoint Architects must demonstrate computer, analytical, technical, communication, creativity, detail-oriented, and interpersonal skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.