A senior customer service representative supervises staff and improves customer service strategies and procedures. A senior customer representative’s duties include supervising staff, delegating tasks, reporting updates to superiors, resolve customer issues, providing assistance to staff, and improving procedures to maximize efficiency.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Senior Customer Service Representative resumes for your reference.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 1
- Resolved customer concerns and questions regarding insurance and procedures.
- Conferred with customers regarding the status of their payments; provided guidance regarding modification adjustments.
- Effectively resolved customer liquidated damage claims; presented merchandise orders to consumers.
- Performed data entry and other clerical duties as required by the office manager.
- Provided assistance to customers concerning repeated telephone calls and offered suggestions for alternate sources of information.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 2
- Proactively called to inquire about real estate opportunities.
- Received outstanding service award by exceeding customer satisfaction guidelines; earned appreciation for exceptional quality of service, which allowed the company to maintain relationships with customers.
- Adhered to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service; effectively tracked loan applications.
- Achieved award for making loan processes more efficient; accurately recorded available funds at closing.
- Received award for outstanding employee of the month; excelled in the performance of assigned duties and exceeded customer satisfaction guidelines related to customer service.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 3
- Managed follow-up responsibilities for collections, portfolios, and other customer services.
- Monitored credit card operations for accuracy and effectiveness of credit card transactions.
- Maintained shared drive access to databases, including mortgage applications, loan processing information, faxes, emails, other information pertinent to the customer service department.
- Researched market trends that influenced financial institutions in order for them to remain competitive through positive marketing practices.
- Achieved outstanding quality award; effectively processed loans in less time than expected; excelled in customer service; displayed effective communication skills; efficiently analyzed data pertaining to loan processing, document control, and collection.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 4
- Supervised employees who processed lender processing and credit inquiries.
- Worked to increase client satisfaction by advising the client of procedures and pitfalls of the loan process as well as services that may be available.
- Organized and maintained records for loan processing and credit inquiries.
- Supervised employees who performed authorized duties for processing lender processing and credit inquiries on a daily basis; informed management of personnel issues.
- Contributed to the efficient operation of the department by solving problems related to new or existing customers, equipment, and software changes as needed.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 5
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively reviewed loan documents.
- Awarded customer service star; addressed customer needs and concerns while adhering to stringent company guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
- Gained appreciation as a call monitoring Superstar; effectively addressed the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to the bank’s guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
- Trained new associates in the use of equipment while maintaining operational expertise on current equipment.
- Discovered ways to decrease processing time for loan documents while maintaining quality rating of 99 percent or greater.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 6
- Achieved outstanding performance ratings for technical aptitude, organizational skills, product knowledge, and customer service.
- Achieved outstanding quality rating on computer skills; electronically processed loan applications; effectively presented data to customers; effectively tracked activities according to mortgage guidelines.
- Received award for consistently meeting customer satisfaction guidelines; received the award for superior performance of loan processor tasks; successfully completed loan processor qualification training.
- Accumulated 25 years of mortgage banking experience within two companies. Maintained financial records including loans, promissory notes, mortgages & revenue/expense reports per author’s instructions.
- Achieved recognition for completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner; met and exceeded customer satisfaction guidelines; effectively processed and tracked loan applications and financial documents.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 7
- Achieved a 99% customer service rating after a round of surveying the customers applying for a loan.
- Attained a 3% increase in sales by effectively answering customer telephone inquiries and following up with customers.
- Remained prompt and attentive to customers’ needs while operating as the customer service representative, processing documents that were transferred from the branch office to headquarters for approval or denial.
- Achieved award as Sales Superstar; recognized by Regional Manager for outstanding performance after achieving a 1% increase in sales from the prior quarter.
- Earned award as Quality Superstar; recognized by Regional Manager for outstanding performance after achieving a 98% rate of loan verification.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 8
- Implemented new programs for customer service including customer satisfaction surveys from customers, an electronic bulletin board, a reverse telephone directory, a phone voice mail service, and a service order form.
- Effectively recognized registration and servicing problems within the department.
- Effectively communicated with all three divisions in regards to the necessity of additional staffing in the office for additional training.
- Identified areas of improvement within the department; actively participated in discussions regarding staffing changes by providing ideas to ensure that the needs of all employees were met.
- Achieved award for exceeding customer satisfaction guidelines; effectively communicate with customers by phone and letter regarding banking services that were available to satisfied customers.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 9
- Efficiently processed federal personal income tax returns for a local corporation. Had the ability to process the return promptly.
- Completed a mandatory training course set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Received an award for outstanding customer service.
- Effectively updated company policy manuals, procedures, and forms; received outstanding payment accuracy award for processing customer credit accounts without incurring overdraft fees.
- Successfully updated the company’s computer system by removing obsolete materials and duplicate documents. Received an award for outstanding performance.
- Completed a course set forth by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC); received award for outstanding service as a member of the NAIC Foreign Licensing Committee.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 10
- Excelled in customer service excellence; provided customers with excellent service by telephone, e-mail, and in person.
- Completed projects for professionals within the corporation; demonstrated strong organizational skills by prioritizing goals and anticipating problems.
- Accomplished goals regarding the quality of products; identified quality issues and developed solutions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Proactively approached management regarding opportunities for employee development, recognizing high-performance standards for employees within the corporation.
- Devised strategies to improve employee satisfaction; offered suggestions to increase productivity by enhancing work environment.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 11
- Processed and distributed the mail for over 20 employees; effectively handled confidential mail received from customers and company personnel.
- Actively involved in Operation Scavenger; recycled paper, bound books, and cleaned office space daily.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance; efficiently handled all emergency issues for administrative personnel.
- Received quality award; completed incoming and outgoing mail each month during lunch hour.
- Supervised new employee training; organized and trained new employees on job-specific processes and procedures.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 12
- Recruited and trained an aggressive and effective team that increased productivity and increased customer satisfaction.
- Accomplished $100,000 in transaction volume. Growth in sales over 25%.
- Recognized by the executive for developing a strategic plan which resulted in a 35% increase in sales.
- Awarded for success as a department manager; recognized by the president for leadership skills and ability to work independently while remaining results-oriented.
- Recognized as one of the top performers at her job; represented her company on customer service surveys and completion success reports where she received two awards.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 13
- Increased annual revenue by 16%; recognized for professional performance in the areas of customer service, documentation procedures, retention of callers, productivity, and accuracy.
- Ratified excellent costs savings suggestions; made changes that reduced department overhead and personnel hours.
- Improved sales on merchandise through customer satisfaction; increased sales on extended warranty contracts by more than $8,000 annually.
- Awarded 5% merit raise based on outstanding performance and achievements that increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Raised awareness of company services through referrals; provided information to customers via calls and letters who referred hundreds of new business accounts to the company.
To become a senior customer service representative, a high school diploma is required. A senior customer representative must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent communication skills, must have excellent listening skills, must be able to resolve conflict, must have excellent leaderships skills, must be able to work under pressure, and must be organized.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Samples
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 1
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 2
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 3
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 4
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 5
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 6
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 7
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 8
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 9
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 10
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 11
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 12
- Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up