SAP Security Administrators monitor and support SAP security. Their duties include doing routine SAP security checks, supporting changes within the SAP system in relation to SAP security, reviewing access, providing daily user support, providing Online Support System (OSS)/SAPnet system support, and performing other assigned duties by the client operations supervisor.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best SAP Security Administrator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real SAP Security Administrator resumes for your reference.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Provided outstanding support to all branches; ensured all security protocols were followed in an organized manner.
- Contributed to the development of a new customer tracking system; effectively automated the process of generating reports in order to track orders and reduce administrative costs.
- Conducted daily log-in audits; reviewed logs in order to detect unauthorized access in a timely manner.
- Achieved recognition for performing work in an accurate, thorough, and timely manner; consistently received positive customer feedback for addressing issues in an effective, appropriate, and timely matter.
- Spearheaded “Top Seller” program initiative; improved productivity by 20% through training associates on using computers more efficiently.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Established and installed security software across the network including all major components such as Access Manager, MDM, and IDM. As part of an on-call rotation, I was responsible for creating and maintaining backups of the database server.
- Recognized by my peers for superior configuration and installation skills; consistently updated knowledge regarding current security standards.
- Recognized by my peers for outstanding technical documentation; created over 100+ documents for 2 years.
- Completed a customer success case study in which I was designated project lead; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously particularly in a cross-functional team setting.
- Recognized for exceptional service and 100% accuracy of assigned tasks; collaborated and worked with multiple vendors, suppliers, and IT departments for solutions to ongoing issues.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Designed and implemented the integration of new third-party software with existing enterprise systems; reduced the time to process customer orders by an average of 15%.
- Recognized for outstanding achievement in preparing weekly status reports; enabled management to monitor system performance.
- Acknowledged for promoting better communication between development and testing teams; facilitated the release of new software version ahead of schedule.
- Encouraged to create additional documentation; improved productivity by 10% in various departments.
- Awarded for exceptional service; resolved complex issues relating to system integration quickly and competently.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Delivered successful projects.
- Transitioned new projects, ensuring they meet the requirements of the project management methodology.
- Completed all tasks assigned on time and within budget.
- Recognized for the outstanding quality of work; had an exceptional performance record with few acceptance criteria for recertification.
- Awarded annual bonus which included an additional $10,000 in professional development services that were provided through SAP training programs.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Developed and maintained security improvements for SAP applications.
- Designed, installed, and configured security for computer systems in an organization.
- Developed customized solutions to monitor, track, and maintain active sessions on a live system.
- Managed multiple projects in both SAP system development and software testing.
- Gained experience with SAP security products, including SAP NetWeaver security appliance, the SAP Security Platform, and the integrated security solution.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Ensured the security and integrity of our company’s information systems by implementing and monitoring critical security controls; performed vulnerability assessments, performed routine monitoring and testing of systems, and worked with the help desk to troubleshoot IT-related security issues.
- Implemented and trained staff on updated corporate policies regarding password complexity, user access rights, remote access to corporate servers, acceptable usage of corporate email systems, etc., as well as providing technical assistance related to daily use of software programs.
- Installed new servers at remote sites; updated documentation files for installation assistance materials.
- Trained multiple new hires during eight months regarding proper workflow maintenance procedures.
- Created and implemented new workflow procedures; provided technical assistance to other staff members for questions and issues.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Trained new users on SAP system; identified opportunities for improvement based upon statistical analysis of security breach trends.
- Received award for outstanding customer service; effectively assisted customers with technical support issues, troubleshooting issues, and database adjustment requests.
- Met performance standards related to security breaches; aggressively investigated threats to customer information.
- Achieved recognition as high performing team member; consistently exceeded expectations regarding accuracy, efficiency, communication skills, and dependability.
- Resolved technical issues related to database issues, working directly with key personnel regarding resolution of technical problems (JAVA experts).
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Helped develops and implement internal security controls by eliminating potential threat artifacts and vulnerabilities for SAP systems.
- Implementing new security standards required for SAP funding approval, including user authorization, password access, and authorization based on knowledge.
- Configured encrypted director key to supporting SAP key management process; provided more secure network access to the business data by distributing the key certificates.
- Performed a hands-on assessment of a mobile computing device that was not properly configured to operate with a mobile device management server, resulting in a compromised environment that could be exploited.
- Resolved an SAP security breach in the development environment; prevent unauthorized access to sensitive development data.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Trained and certified fellow employees and clients to use and troubleshoot the system.
- Developed and maintained a standardized documentation system to train new hires.
- Completed project on time working in conjunction with the development team.
- Redesigned existing system to be more flexible for future upgrades.
- Reduced exposure of the network by identifying and removing redundant equipment.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Evaluated SAP security vulnerability baseline for current accounts against SAP security guidelines.
- Enhanced system security features by developing corrective actions.
- Provided turn-key service for the SAP Network server installation and configuration, including setting up an integrated telecommunications system, multiple PCs, backup media storage, backup media access, and recovery procedures.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance as a Network Administrator; represented the company to others by such examples as assisting with the business development of a customer during a conference call and walking through the installation of the new software interface.
- Prepared training materials including manuals and videos.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 11
- Reviewed and implemented customer-specific security processes on time according to deadlines.
- Planned and implemented a solution to a complex problem by using a vision of the future, anticipating the needs of the company, developing clear objectives, and measuring performance.
- Managed third-party contractors concerning their responsibilities under contracts, ensuring that they were meeting their obligations according to contracts.
- Managed the client relationship following policies and procedures.
- Identified needs from customers or other sources related to IT issues or system problems; liaising with clients when necessary.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 12
- Spent the least amount of time on the team to achieve the best results; proactively recognized areas of improvement and revised processes accordingly.
- Prioritized information systems security concerns and implemented solutions; reported to management concerning security issues and proactively resolved such issues.
- Initiated relationships with outside vendors to ensure that appropriate security controls were in place.
- Anticipated possible problems and addressed them before they became actual problems; effectively managed risk by identifying vulnerabilities and determining solutions.
- Coordinated security discussions among team members and leadership; established relationships with team members that fostered a sense of teamwork and cooperation among department members.
SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 13
- Conducted training for new staff on SAP security policies and procedures.
- Executed initial security scans on all newly installed SAP systems.
- Closed a large project within budget and ahead of schedule; honored with accolades by management for project management skills.
- Initiated introduction of new processes through various channels to enhance the organization’s standard practice.
- Received superior performance award from the regional manager; mentored coworkers to achieve proficiency in projects and work methods.
To work as one, a Bachelor’s degree in information systems or business management, 4 years of IT experience, and 2 years of SAP Basis/Security experience is needed. SAP Security Administrators must demonstrate SAP expertise, as well as have excellent communication, time management, interpersonal, problem-solving, and computer skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best SAP Security Administrator Resume Samples
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 1
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 2
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 3
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 4
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 5
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 6
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 7
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 8
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 9
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 10
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 11
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 12
- SAP Security Administrator Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up