Sales and Leasing Consultants are responsible for the sale and presentation of a company’s product or property to a client. Their duties include assessing clients’ needs, finding the best fit for them, answering questions or concerns, contacting clients through phone calls or emails, scheduling appointments, and closing deals.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Sales And Leasing Consultant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Sales And Leasing Consultant resumes for your reference.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Increased sales by 32% and achieved the best-ever month’s sales record.
- Achieved 100% customer satisfaction; received Customer Service Award for handling complaints/exchanges/returns professionally and efficiently.
- Recognized as one of the top ten sales professionals in my company.
- Promoted to a supervisory position due to my professional image, superior customer service skills, and knowledge of the market; received special recognition from upper management.
- Won Gold Medal Award for top twenty-five retail sales achievements and top twenty-five customer service achievements within my first year as a Sales Rep; earned the President’s Club Award based on exceptional performance in all categories.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Earned the company’s Most Outstanding Salesperson Award for exceeding sales goals; achieved 100% of targeted sales; sold over $300k in retail revenue.
- Saved company more than $50,000 by investing more than one hundred hours in research study to reduce operating overhead, while increasing marketing opportunities.
- Advised management on cost reductions within each division to increase financial profits while reducing duplication; saved more than 10% of divisional revenue.
- Increased awareness of new line of products by presenting at three different conferences and seminars; showed product demonstrations to approximately 700 attendees.
- Achieved award for exceeding one thousand transactions within twelve months; increased client base while achieving 100% of customer service scores.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Concluded a lease at the end of an assigned 60-day period by making contact with 91% of the target population; achieved the goal of 75% contact rate.
- Promoted to Senior Sales Consultant; increased sales by 54% in the first quarter.
- Was responsible for bringing in $238,000 in new business and renewing existing contracts; met and exceeded revenue and expenditure goals.
- Used skills to increase the customer retention rate from 60% to 82%; contributed $42,000 in revenue and upgraded several sites.
- Increased revenue from $775,000 to $1,500,000 through the use of contacts from a previously assigned territory.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Effectively closed 20 sales in my first 90 days; recognized by [Firm] [Manager] for outstanding performance.
- Helped [Firm] [Company] to achieve top sales in the district and top honors in the entire region with over $4 million profit.
- Personally averaged $45,000 per month; achieved recognition as a Sales Superstar after closing over 100 large contracts and achieving an average of $50,000 per sale.
- Achieved award for efficiency and productivity and provided substantial benefits and cost savings for [Firm].
- Achieved award for increased customer satisfaction and increased revenue; effectively assisted customers in resolving problems and questions.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Adhered to all FHA guidelines regarding down payments.
- Efficiently distributed rental restriction orders on time according to guidelines.
- Hired, trained, and managed a team of employees to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Received outstanding quality award; evaluated leads and followed up on leads to ensure they were effective leads.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to lease transactions.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Achieved outstanding performance in an industry that was characterized by high employee turnover; remained in the position for over six years.
- Recognized by the supervisor for the ability to contribute effectively to building rapport with customers, especially when customer satisfaction is involved.
- Received award for outstanding performance in meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a leased or purchased a vehicle.
- Was responsible for analyzing data relating to vehicles sold and leased during the time I was employed at the dealership; also identified trends that related to accessories and accessories’ services offered at our dealership.
- Was responsible for monitoring and recording the condition and equipment of the vehicles for sale and leased; provided information to customers that was accurate and easy to understand; updated personnel about guidelines related to the condition of vehicles that were in stock.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding projected sales in assigned territory.
- Developed and implemented a customer-oriented approach to servicing customers.
- Recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance; helped ensure the success of the company in achieving achievement of sales goals.
- Received award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a lease or rental purchase contract. Provided accurate information on available vehicles, all required information about the warranty, and made decisions concerning options and options associated with the needs of the customer.
- Received award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a lease or rental purchase contract.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Achieved sales objectives for July by earning the title “Sales Star”.
- Opened new sales territory that increased sales performance.
- Managed to acquire twelve new customers through referrals; recognized by the manager as a top performer.
- Provided exceptional customer satisfaction throughout my tenure with the company; won the award for exceeding customer satisfaction standards.
- Awarded extra pay for excellence in sales performance; received $500 for achieving highest sales results among all S&L consultants under the supervision of Mr. Bob Blank (Store Manager).
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Saved company $3,000 in monthly telephone expenses by recommending the purchase of a Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) system.
- Increased sales revenue by 50% by implementing systems that allowed customers to place orders using a handheld wireless device that automatically transmitted orders to the back office.
- Increased sales revenue from $100,000 to $900,000 annually, while reducing costs from 13% to 3%, after negotiating a partnership with a local cable television provider.
- Ranked first in the company for several new hires and average first-year sales associate income through teamwork with hiring team and effective leadership.
- Earned top sales award; achieved highest gross profits and excellently served customers.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Achieved the President’s Club, the highest level of achievement with a monthly percentage increase in gross sales.
- Ranked in the top ten in gross sales; met all goals with the monthly percentage increase.
- Ranked in the top ten in gross sales for all areas; met all goals with the monthly percentage increase.
- Won an award for increased customer satisfaction percentage; effectively increased numbers of follow-up calls and the average return on investment.
- Offered assistance to customers; connecting them to products they needed to make informed decisions regarding products they may want to purchase.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Ranked first in sales among new hires during initial training program; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
- Recognized as the top sales associate in the company; generated revenue through vehicle sales.
- Broke records by achieving sales goals three months in a row; received a plaque for sales achievement.
- Won Customer Satisfaction Award for a positive attitude, giving the customer what he/she needs, and making customers feel valued.
- Received award for being one of the top ten employees based on customer service ratings.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume Sample 12
- Successfully closed a multi-unit lease transaction; recognized by the Regional Director for outstanding performance.
- Achieved excellent sales results; contributed to lease commissions and gross profit.
- Successfully marketed the sales of over 900 cars, trucks, and light-duty vehicles.
- Remained accessible to customers throughout the sale cycle. Responded to inquiries promptly, always presenting a positive attitude.
- Received award for exceeding quota revenue targets through effective communication with several partners and persistent follow-through with a land parcel purchase option.
To be a Sales and Leasing Consultant, you must have a high school diploma/GED and 1-2 years of leasing or sales experience is required. Sales and Leasing Consultants demonstrate excellent communication, in-depth knowledge of product and industry, great attitude, dependability, punctuality, organizational skills, be detailed, and have a professional attitude and appearance.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.