Sales and marketing managers are responsible for all marketing and sales related activities in an organization. Their main duties include developing and implementing marketing plans, promoting the organization’s product to the market, analyzing market trends, attending marketing conferences in order to stay relevant in the market, working closely with the marketing team and building long lasting customer relationship.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Sales Account Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Sales Account Manager resumes for your reference.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 1
- Increased sales from $10,000 to over $36,000 a year within first two years of employment by applying direct selling and closing techniques.
- Achieved increased production during quota months by identifying new customers and coordinating product delivery.
- Received awards for extraordinary performance in face-to-face customer service including relationship building skills, customer satisfaction ratings, as well as written testimonies from multiple sources.
- Gained international exposure through participation as a national sales representative in various domestic training programs each year.
- Earned appreciation from supervisors for providing support with social media ad campaigns that led to an increase in online traffic resulting in additional revenue and brand awareness.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 2
- Attained all personal sales goals for all assigned accounts in both achievement and growth categories; recognized by the company.
- Maintained contact with key accounts, maximizing value to the customer through proactive communication.
- Held assigned accounts accountable using historical data to adjust forecasts upon request of account executives.
- Managed all aspects of assigned accounts, used advanced software for tracking and training within a team environment.
- Decreased loss ratios for assigned accounts via market segmentation and product knowledge; recognized by senior management.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 3
- Achieved new sales goal set by company; quickly identified and examined issues of concern to client.
- Identified reasons for client concerns; resolved those issues facing client new home construction project, increasing unit value from $120,000 to over $220,000.
- Developed existing region into a major market share increase; recognized by company as having achieved highest sales in this region.
- Promoted to District Sales Manager within first three months on the job after increasing market share and revenue numbers for new and existing clients.
- Provided leadership and training to team members specializing in industrial/commercial construction projects valued at 5 million dollars or more.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 4
- Generated revenue of $15,000 in annual sales quota by devising a 10% increase plan for one accounts and a 5% decrease for another.
- Achieved monthly revenue goal every month for two months straight; recognized by the Regional Manager as a top performer.
- Carefully planned outbound telemarketing campaign that resulted in a signed contract with a new customer.
- Pioneered a “Customer of the Month” program to build rapport with existing clients and attract new ones.
- Earned record-breaking quarterly sales three consecutive quarters after joining the company as Client Services Representative.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 5
- Performed at the highest level of performance with an average win ratio in excess of 95%.
- Achieved second most profitable month in company history.
- Accounted for over $500,000 revenue during the year; recognized my supervisor by receiving a laptop.
- Led development of territory strategy resulting in 10% increase in market value and top 5 ranking among North American sales managers.
- Selected as part of management team for opening K-Mart new store division; responsibility included hiring, training staff, opening procedures, inventory control, and merchandising details.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 6
- Progressed from a Sales Intern to a Seasoned Account Manager in record time by focusing on organizational relationships, cultivating long term customer service and maintaining high quality standards.
- Allocated accurate budgets based on forecasted sales figures for each account.
- Exceeded quota through outstanding productivity and effective management of time.
- Received a President’s Award for outstanding performance that lead to the acquisition of new business worth over $20,000 per month that brought estimated increased revenue of $30,000 per month.
- Contributed to the company’s mission statement by being involved in community outreach initiatives such as sponsoring local sports teams, schools’ functions, transportation assistance at food drives and home for the soul, and working with the American Cancer Society to help cancer patients in need.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 7
- Maintained and exceeded all assigned quotas.
- Served as team leader in company-wide sales initiatives; facilitated project management and strategic direction with a high degree of professionalism and success.
- Oversaw the management of consultants in system design, client site supervision, and technical support.
- Received highest performance rating for three consecutive years based on meeting productivity goals and customer satisfaction scores.
- Organized quarterly business development meetings with clients; selected new targets to maximize market share despite changing market conditions.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 8
- Successfully completed all product knowledge training required to become a sales specialist in complex insurance products.
- Originated over $5M in new business within first year of employment; recognized by management for outstanding performance.
- Earned appreciation as an account manager providing exceptional customer service while adhering to company’s guidelines regarding organizational protocols, resolution processes, and digital security controls.
- Realized potentials for international growth through work with foreign managers in five European nations improving cross-cultural teamwork and negotiation skills during four months of travel.
- Gained extensive experience serving diverse global markets such as South Korea, Germany, Bahrain, Kuwait, Algeria, Nigeria, Indonesia during twelve months working across Asia, Europe, and Africa.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 9
- Received “Top Sales Award”, recognizing achievements in increasing sales revenue each month, for six months in a row.
- Exceeded the normal monthly quota by over 20%; recognized for excellence in meeting individual standards of production.
- Negotiated contracts that increased profits by an average of 3% per account within 6 months; recognized for providing remarkable customer service.
- Earned the position of “Customer Service Representative” after helping resolve customer complaints and concerns to ensure their security.
- Gained experience working with diverse management styles to create effective solutions concerning leadership, team-building, goal setting, motivation, and communications strategy.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 10
- Achieved the highest gross profit margin, compared to seven other competing brands in my territory.
- Generated new customer leads by coordinating and participating in community events.
- Implemented a successful promotional campaign generating more than six-times the previous year’s sales volume.
- Gained repeat and referral business with existing customers through positive public relations and presentation of professional customer service.
- Recognized as top performer three years running; won an all expenses paid trip for two to Hawaii; competed against other company branches from across the country at the national level of competition.
Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 11
- Specialized in sales of medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, and other healthcare services for an established company.
- Achieved top sales performer for the second quarter by achieving double digit gains over the same time period last year.
- Currently ranked #4 out of 52 team members in net sales growth.
- Grew company’s business by 20% share within targeted market segment while obtaining 7 new accounts over previous 12 months.
- Gained thorough knowledge of products sold during training program to ensure that customers received complete understanding of complex technical issues.
To work as a sales and marketing manager, you need a bachelor’s degree in marketing and a certification by the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM). Sales and marketing manager must demonstrate instructional skills, creativity, organizational skills, teamwork, good communication skills, leadership skills and analytical skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Sales Account Manager Resume Samples
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 1
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 2
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 3
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 4
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 5
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 6
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 7
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 8
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 9
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 10
- Sales Account Manager Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up