Radio frequency test engineers ensure radio frequency circuits and systems are working accurately. Their duties include conducting job trainings, recommending new testing techniques, developing test procedures, complying with testing procedures, providing technical support in system testing and listening to clients’ requirements and preparing tests according to their specifications.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Rf Drive Test Engineer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Rf Drive Test Engineer resumes for your reference.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 1
- Adhered to the requirements of the RF drive test procedures manual; tested drive assemblies using oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer.
- Completed radiation testing for 100% of repairs; completed testing on time without falling behind schedule.
- Achieved accomplishment by completing tests in designated area; accurately identified problems with tubes, cables, and connectors.
- Reduced downtime by identifying the problem with the CTX Chassis Board; adjusted shielding to prevent further exposure.
- Kept engineering informed of RF Drive Test status via e-mail; updated records with customer information received at loan closing, including name, address, phone number, bank name and account number.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 2
- Detailed and analyzed readings from sensors used in RF drive testing during the development of an engine control unit.
- Designed and installed a functional prototype for an engine control unit that controlled the output valve timing of a diesel engine.
- Performed and documented testing and maintenance of near-field radio frequency (rf) transmitters used in audio systems and vibration monitoring systems.
- Gained experience with analog instrumentation for voltage measurement, temperature measurement, or position sensing.
- Performed tests at relevant frequencies ranging from 3 kilohertz (khz) to 2 billion (2 metrillion) cycles per second (cps).
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 3
- Expert in RF drive testing and characterization. Responsible for installing and maintaining a large number of drive systems utilized in a variety of applications.
- Conducted drive system characterization studies to ensure that test equipment met FCC specifications.
- Developed new methodologyologies to test the surface condition of a field applied PTFE insulator using an RF simulating probe. The results showed extreme PTFE loss relative to the original specification.
- Managed the team who fabricated and installed customer antennas designed from 3D models which included coatings, substrates, dielectric filling materials, and exterior paint.
- Managed the RF Ionization Chamber calibration and verification program which was used for all of the drive systems at the facility.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 4
- Over the course of 5 years, saved time and money by identifying power transmission lines that did not exist on the engineer’s drawing board.
- Identified faults in our system for performance, budget, and profitability. Identified faults in our system for performance, budget, and profitability.
- Effectively communicated technical issues with our business management to obtain practical solutions. Effectively communicated technical issues with our business management to obtain practical solutions.
- Recognized as one of the best technicians in our company; received outstanding quality award as a result of my superior technical expertise as well as customer satisfaction ratings from customers who had applied for a loan or service with us.
- Earned “Appreciation from the top” for resolving points of contention between our company and the union.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 5
- Conducted RF Drive Tests and documented results, reports and logs; maintained computerized quality control records.
- Conducted tests using oscilloscope and signal generator to verify cable transmission and reception of digital data.
- Utilized computer software designed to test LVDS devices in a 100% functional test process. Received Quality Award for accuracy of test results.
- Worked closely with customer engineers to resolve issues in a timely manner; provided technical support in the field when requested by customers.
- Actively participated in design reviews for high-volume product lines manufactured at company facilities.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 6
- Trained RF engineers in the production of measurements and identification of faults.
- Developed custom performance testing equipment for customers for use in the testing of RF components.
- Designed and developed test procedures, developed custom measurement tools, analyzed data, developed project plans, evaluated test results, and documented progress reports.
- Identified trends in trends related to frequency and phase measurements for various system parameters and proposed methods to measure these parameters.
- Created new test plans for radar components, including new measurement procedures and test apparatus.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 7
- Ran the test suite for the new MDX-G vehicle using RF technology.
- Conducted the RF functionality tests of the MDX-G series.
- Performed each test from the RF functional specification.
- Identified bugs in the R&D GSM test framework that caused issues with GSM coverage calculation module.
- Achieved recognition for consistently meeting annual quality standards.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 8
- Completed drive tests for 20 products; earned the respect of engineering management staff.
- Developed new test software; earned award for World Class Quality for designing, implementing, and maintaining automated production test systems.
- Continued goal of being a leader in quality assurance by providing leadership to others within the group.
- Increased component reliability by identifying and correcting design flaws in three products.
- Achieved results that reflected a commitment to excellence by developing improved testing procedures that improved production efficiency and customer satisfaction.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 9
- Successfully completed new product RF test engineering training program.
- Trained staff on new equipment and software.
- Worked on complex RF projects, including those that required multiple sources.
- Achieved award for achieving zero errors on a safety certification check of equipment to be used in handling explosives at a top-tier defense facility.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively completed numerous transfer requests and ordered parts per drawings, specifications, and customer requirements.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 10
- Achieved award as an outstanding circuit design and testing engineer; effectively worked with production and manufacturing engineers to improve the quality and reliability of the products.
- Planned and organized task orders for servicing and testing mission-critical satellite equipment, resulting in reduced downtime and increased productivity.
- Restructured infrastructure to provide faster response time for customer requests, saving the company over $5 million in supply chain costs annually.
- Reduced development time of new products by 50% by completing prototype circuit boards within 3 weeks; improved product reliability by 30%.
- Introduced a new testing procedure that improved product quality by 20%.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 11
- Designed a system, which initiated a calibration error signal if a meter was out of calibration. This system reduced the time needed to check the calibration status of all meters from two hours to 15 minutes.
- Invented a system for reading bar codes on meters regardless of their location in the vehicle, regardless of lighting conditions, regardless of whether or not the operator was wearing bifocals or glasses. This invention saved about five seconds per test and reduced errors by a factor of two. It also had far fewer moving parts and required minimal maintenance.
- Developed a system for installing a meter without having to remove the exhaust manifold. This saved 500 hours per technician per year for a total savings of more than $10,000 annually.
- Invented a device that prevented rust from forming on test cables-a problem with meters that had been stored outdoors. This invention was patented and took approximately five hours to develop per meter.
- Invented a system to prevent the meter from over-reading under certain conditions. More than 75% of all meters were being over-read because of this problem.
RF Drive Test Engineer Resume Sample 12
- Performed advanced automotive diagnostics including various engine controls, gauges, and steering systems.
- Performed a series of in-vehicle tests on a Ford Excursion SUV to demonstrate the operation of the vehicle in a variety of operating modes.
- Compiled and compared industry standards for vehicle systems in terms of overall effectiveness and ease of use with data provided by Ford.
- Developed test scenarios for various driveability conditions, test results, and appropriate repairs.
- Performed a number of protocol tests to determine if customer’s vehicles could be used for transportation purposes prior to sale.
To work as a radio frequency test engineer, you require a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and a Professional Engineer (PE) license. Radio frequency test engineers must demonstrate creativity, problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, technical skills, analytical skills, communication skills and math skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.