A Remedy Developer organizes databases and software with Remedy software. Their duties include designing and implementing software storage solutions, consulting with clients and management about project objectives, configuring Remedy System accounts, transferring applications across infrastructure, analyzing and improving system usage, and providing technical support.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Remedy Developer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Remedy Developer resumes for your reference.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 1
- Improved defect tracking efficiency by 20% with the development of a shared document for describing defects.
- Authored, tested, and documented a custom API used to provide compatibility between Remedy 7.0 and IMS 5.x/6.x structural elements.
- Devised an efficient method for sequencing messages according to application business rules using native Remedy API instead of proprietary framework APIs; recognized as top innovation in Q2 2007 report by Product Management Director.
- Increased computer system uptime by 30% through streamlined server resource utilization process resulting from effective problem analysis and unified documentation standards.
- Designed new automated outage recovery procedure that reduced mean time before repair from over two hours to under 15 minutes by re-engineering subroutine threading dialogues.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 2
- Developed Remedy Scripts that improved customer service by allowing user to see, enter or change data.
- Provided Remedy support in the implementation of new IS departmental applications.
- Worked with customer in application design process in order to ensure efficient use of Remedy software.
- Identified and documented requirements for enhancements to existing Remedy 9 system; designed changes in accordance with coding guidelines.
- Improved patient workflow through automation via the creation of an accurate drug database for hospital staff members.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 3
- Created the first OpenGL-based user interface for Remedy’s workgroup administration software.
- Conducted extensive performance benchmarking of new state-of-the-art operating systems and database platforms.
- Pioneered best practices for real time integration between Remedy’s Agent software and SQL-based databases, including relational data warehousing, data mining, OLAP reporting, and high volume transaction processing.
- Architected a GIS interface to empower end users with real time mapping technology enabling location identification capabilities within their Remedy work management solution.
- Spearheaded the development of several intellectual property components that are now part of Remedy’s core product offering.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 4
- Resolved issues in multiple proprietary ASP.NET MVC 3 software applications, including the development of production patches for release to end users.
- Identified and closed issues in multiple SaaS (software as a service) subscription-based applications deployed on Amazon EC2, utilizing multiple billing systems with compulsory pricing rules.
- Produced .NET Web API integration with Salesforce using OAuth 2.0; ensured the conformity of client’s license agreements when licensing new software releases.
- Implemented complex application-specific security protocols to protect data stored in MongoDB NoSQL databases; recommended further security measures during system maintenance phases.
- Assisted with the training of new programmers and received recognition for outstanding performance; contributed to the annual company revenue goal by 5%.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 5
- Wrote software for system automating
- Oversaw production of a new product line from beginning to
- Led the development of uTrack, an industry-leading
- Spearheaded integration of with Intuit QuickBooks and Microsoft
- Authored “Remedy Best Practices,” a book detailing methods for developing Remedy applications.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 6
- Fostered increased performance and productivity by increasing development team’s unit test coverage from 60% to 90%.
- Effectively promoted collaboration, communication, and code quality while spearheading a major enhancement initiative.
- Contributed to the success of a new product after writing over 10,000 lines of code in less than nine months.
- Identified bugs in system critical path during final QA testing before release date; assigned to permanent fix by Development Director.
- Introduced positive user experience through iterative prototyping while incorporating multiple sclerosis patients’ feedback into interface design.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 7
- Wrote and tested real-time software for a telecom switch, designed to process hundreds of transactions per second in an unstructured environment.
- Oversaw the development of Remedy Action Request System (ARS) and Action Guide; created and implemented policies and procedures for tracking changes and enhancements; trained customers on new releases; developed documentation.
- Contributed to performance improvements over 20% by eliminating unnecessary query processing.
- Developed knowledge management processes for top-tier technology company; researched information systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Established best practices resulting in one million dollars saved across 20 Fortune 500 corporations using Remedy ARS web interface.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 8
- Transformed a document which has been an essential training tool for over 12 years.
- Created user interface software to enhance customer productivity and satisfaction by improving performance, reliability, and ease of use.
- Managed the creation of a new remedy IT change management process from scratch.
- Developed a remedy script that automates a labor intensive manual process involving access rights changes.
- Identified opportunities for application optimization by reducing memory footprint, compression usage, and application response time.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 9
- Implemented $15M dollar Remedy application for a large financial services firm; trained and led a team to implement complex Remedy processes.
- Improved process cycle time by 44% after developing and testing new IT solution which reduced iteration times from 3 weeks to 2 days; recognized as “go-to” person for problems requiring technical expertise.
- Received three awards as ‘Employee of the Month’ during tenure as Remedy administrator; achieved consistently above average performance rating over five years employment with company.
- Developed prototype web-based workflow management system during college internship, now used throughout customer’s company worldwide; responsible for training 100+ employees on system implementation.
- Spearheaded development of Remedy Path system within company; successfully used in all subsidiaries and branches.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 10
- Designed and implemented Windows Remedy application.
- Generated design document and change control documentation for engineering team’s review and approval.
- Identified software defects, conducted root cause analysis, and developed mitigation plans to promote system stability.
- Conducted several process improvement projects through automation of manual tasks in effort to improve overall product quality and development cycle time.
- Improved performance by developing a comprehensive test suite that allowed for earlier detection of functional issues; increased quality by 35% within first three months.
Remedy Developer Resume Sample 11
- Managed the development of Remedy tools for global distribution, including testing and automation libraries (Java, VBScript). Troubleshot remote users’ problems with submitting information.
- Conceived, designed, and developed database of automated business process flow charting procedures. Used UML tools to document design documents for client approvals.
- Spearheaded the development team which completed one product “on-time” and within budget; recognized by Vice President as exceptional performance.
- Championed new technical approaches during rapid worldwide expansion; led colleagues in creating business approach proposals endorsed by management team (SE Asia, Latin America).
- Created processes that reduce company operational costs by 20%; instituted system that improved time management with preparation for QA testing phases.
To work as a Remedy Developer, you should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field with several years of experience using Remedy with a Master’s degree preferred. Remedy Developers should demonstrate knowledge of database management software like SQL, proficiency in several programming or scripting languages (such as Java, C, HTML, CSS), experience with Excel and data analysis, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Remedy Developer Resume Samples
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 1
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 2
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 3
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 4
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 5
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 6
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 7
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 8
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 9
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 10
- Remedy Developer Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up