Real Estate Secretaries provide administrative and clerical support to agents and clients. Their work includes responding to and meeting customer needs, managing clients, tenants, and lessees, aiding attorneys in litigation cases, handling various documents, scheduling meetings, and ensuring that laws are followed.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Real Estate Secretary Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Real Estate Secretary resumes for your reference.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 1
- Maintained a top notch attendance record as the only secretary at the firm from 1990 to 1996. The company’s attorney was always pleased to see me there.
- The company offered a ten-week training course in bookkeeping and office management. The course was a great success and I received praise from the company’s attorney via phone, letter, and e-mail for my excellent work.
- Personally filed tax returns for seven years totaling over $100,000 in federal taxes alone; filed personal income taxes for over five local businesses of which three filed more than $100,000 each.
- Handled a wide variety of tasks for the company from maintaining files, preparing mailing labels, performing mail merges, formatting checks and invoices, as well as other clerical duties.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written skills in business and administrative communications.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 2
- Sounded and recorded over 400 phone calls; avoided unnecessary phone usage and raised excellent customer evaluations.
- Handled and correctly categorized customer queries, letters, and minor repair issues resulting in almost no delays on first-time customers.
- Maintained the office’s computer system including system data input, screen edits, file maintenance, printing, scanning, backups and document control for over 3 years.
- Secured the office for future growth by effectively facilitating interdepartmental communication among departments resulting in improved efficiency of all departments by an average of 20%.
- Achieved top ratings continuously from customer survey providers due to exceptional service improvements.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 3
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in an information-based time-and-motion intensive environment.
- Forwarded 200 calls for various colleagues following calls answered by direct dialing.
- Attained Top Secret clearance after successfully completing security exercises, background checks, and interviews.
- Met strict deadline demands due to accurate organizational real estate management reports completed within the allotted time frame.
- Awarded Top Secret security clearance by NSA after successful completion of background checks, interviews, and physical fitness tests.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 4
- Completed over 50 real estate transactions in the Greater NYC Area.
- Researched and prepared files for all titles from deeds to taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes.
- Identified and researched requirements for insurance documents.
- Maintained compliance with federal regulations for all business procedures as a liaison between the office and outside agencies. Oversaw payroll system maintenance and was scheduled for overtime as a result of insourcing projects.
- Managed a diverse range of staff personnel during delivery of client’s business interests at their offices located in Brooklyn Heights and Downtown NYC.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 5
- Handled routine and recurring office tasks such as faxing, answering phones, writing letters, and organizing files.
- Initiated and supported events such as Social Security Escalation Day, Memorial Day Sibling Rally, and Armed Forces Week.
- Trained over 50 volunteers in organizing events that included Social Security Escalation Day and Memorial Day Sibling Rally.
- Established a backup office for the Human Resources Department; supported other departments’ busy schedules by ensuring proper completion of tasks.
- Maintained accurate records; created reports; input data; coordinated work with other staff members; completed all required documentation.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 6
- Overseen the day-to-day operations of the office, including preparing payroll, receiving deposits, making payments to vendors, maintaining records on file with Developer’s Office, and placing outgoing mail.
- Maintained excellent office management skills by maintaining an impeccable record of outgoing incoming mail and filed documents within 24 hours of receipt.
- Reviewed files for completeness, accuracy, and completeness. Met deadlines for submission of required information.
- Managed the office with efficiency by completing duties in a timely manner while adhering to all departmental policies.
- Demonstrated initiative by seizing opportunities for growth and development.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 7
- Created and maintained various public records, including applications for building permits, tax assessment notices, and property line letters.
- Collaborated with zoning board of adjustment in preparation and implementation of the development plan.
- Skilled in auto-faxing and data entry; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Achieved achievement ranking of over 90% for accuracy for reports submitted to the county assessor’s office.
- Managed a “hall pass” system for school drop-off and pick-up; coordinated schedules throughout the week based on school bus traffic patterns.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 8
- Processed loan applications and property information; prepared property summaries and leases; arranged for property maintenance and inspections; and supervised service technicians.
- Prepared documents, communicated with attorneys, title companies, lenders, neighbors, insurance agents, repair companies, and clients to complete transactions.
- Maintained data bases with vital information; researched information for law firm; performed expense analyses.
- Developed new business catalogs with marketing strategies; managed advertising campaign database with Internet links tracking demographics.
- Trained new employees on company procedures during a six-month training period as a result of a rapid growth period in the firm’s operations resulting from incoming merger.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 9
- Ensured accurate and efficient record-keeping of assets and expenses of a real estate corporation.
- Coordinated efficient office operations from collection of forms to filing of correspondence.
- Worked with client accountants, lenders, attorneys, and property managers to develop real estate strategies and strategies for accomplishing legal form objectives.
- Maintained a general office inventory for current financial transactions including general ledger records, evidence of the division of labor, payroll information pertaining to human resources division, and expense reports.
- Provided efficient internal communication by maintaining internal memos on all issues impacting on the administration operations as well as coordinating e-mail communication between department directors as required.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 10
- Acted as an assistant to the office manager in bookkeeping, maintenance, leasing, and sales responsibilities.
- Compiled sales data, maintained customer files, and kept sales records for comprehensive analysis through computer spreadsheet programs.
- Maintained the after-hours business answering service by courteously handling calls in a timely fashion to professionally direct callers.
- Delivered real estate documents via messenger service in a timely fashion by maintaining meticulous files in an easily accessible location.
- Provided immediate response to clients’ requests for information or service; exceeded expectations of customers with superior customer care (100% survey rating ratings by customers).
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 11
- Led the closing of over fifty properties with superior customer service.
- Worked for cash-strapped clientele, assuring maximum profit based on multiple offers and leveraging buyer concessions by well-timed follow up.
- Assisted in acquiring loan approvals for clients through constant communication with Mortgage Broker, who was reliant on my well-maintained relationship with Financial Officer.
- Handled authorizations for title abstractions and scheduling of title commitments, effectively streamlining escrow procedures.
- Trained new employees to effectively handle the administrative tasks of the company, resulting in increased productivity.
Real Estate Secretary Resume Sample 12
- Managed demanding schedule of two physicians, three surgeons, two medical assistants, and receptionist to ensure on-time patient appointments.
- Started, managed, and perpetuated administrative files of top 100 top-earning physician group in the nation.
- Handled all phone calls promptly with regards to patient health. Handled all billing inquiries regarding patients’ insurance status. Arranged for multiple physician appointments for patients with multiple doctors.
- Generated letterheads, stationary formats for faxes, and computerized database for over 300 physicians at over ten affiliated offices. Maintained database on 535 patients’ medical records including charts on each of three physicians assigned per patient tracked by name.
- Handled patient charts and medical records; updated patient files on all physicians, nurses, and hospital.
To be a Real Estate Secretary, you may need an Associate’s degree in Administrative Support, Property Management, or a relevant field, or a certificate in Business or Real Estate Studies. You must show people skills, verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, organization, constant customer service, social media skills, time management, and fluency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.