Quality Assurance Supervisors manage quality control at a company. Their duties include leading a team of analysts of quality control, implementing best practices, ensuring products are executed flawlessly, maintaining strict quality and safety standards, communicating expectations clearly, and training staff on the latest product standards.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Quality Assurance Supervisor resumes for your reference.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Processed product defect reports and provided feedback to the Engineering Department; completed required maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks, such as power cords, fans, and air filters.
- Ensured quality of work by ensuring that all engineers followed Technical Procedures.
- Achieved award of Outstanding Quality awards more than three times in a year for more than 70% of the time.
- Identified and corrected areas requiring improvement on a regular basis.
- Attained award for outstanding employee performance during initial employment and annual performance evaluations; provided extensive feedback to all department supervisors.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Worked with EE, QA, and design engineers to coordinate changes to complex avionics equipment.
- Revamped quality assurance program for new product introduction.
- Conformed to ISO 9001 standards; implemented process changes, managed personnel changes, and evaluated training effectiveness of personnel.
- Recognized for achieving a high level of customer satisfaction; utilized teamwork skills to achieve this recognition.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had used the company’s products or services.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Participated in the inspection and construction of construction projects, including site surveys, participation in ground testing, and pre-engineered designs.
- Directed the efforts of managers and staff to provide quality service to customers.
- Supervised office staff in all aspects of customer call management. Managed a team of telephone operators and receptionists in the standards of providing quality service and in hours per month.
- Good attendance was rewarded with a motivational award for daily production goal achievement.
- Received appreciation from Operations Manager for excellent customer service.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Reviewed and approved manhole liners; performed chemical, oxygen, and hydrostatic testing on manholes and manhole liners to ensure quality construction.
- Evaluated equipment readiness for loan modifications to ensure adherence to required dates for the closing of loan modification.
- Inspected work performed by contracting companies to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on survey ratings from customers who had applied for a loan modification.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Initiated re-organization of accounts represented by the firm to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Strengthened market base for new product lines.
- Achieved award of Quality Specialist for achieving high standards in the field of quality assurance.
- Initiated procedures to implement ISO 9001 into the firm, setting the stage for future organizational growth.
- Quickly developed accounting system to track sales data and improve accountability within each department; led to more timely payments to clients and vendors.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Identified and communicated customer concerns and efficiently tracked solutions; provided status updates.
- Implemented Process Control Plans; tracked adherence to production schedules to ensure delivery of products.
- Determined cost savings by engineering changes; facilitated the delivery of equipment by engineering personnel to the field.
- Achieved award for outstanding Quality performance; documented root cause analysis for out-of-tolerance materials based on inspection reports.
- Received outstanding quality award; performed a final inspection on completed products prior to shipping.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Provided quality assurance supervision to ensure that projects were in compliance with legal, ethical, and professional standards.
- Voluntarily took on additional responsibilities when projects exceeded deadlines; volunteered to help organize projects and screen for quality assurance issues.
- Achieved award for 100% staff satisfaction; encouraged active participation among staff by providing assistance with training needs, career development opportunities, and career enhancement goals.
- Designed 100% successful staff year-end evaluations; developed standardized forms for all employees so they could complete their own evaluations in an objective manner.
- Participated as a leader on special projects relating to the reduction of employee turnover.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Oversaw three departments to ensure compliance with federal, state, and company regulations.
- Trained all customer service representatives in new product features for the company’s largest account.
- Rewrote departmental policy manual to clarify expectations and increase accountability from staff members.
- Recognized by Human Resources as a top performer; received the award for excellent attendance.
- Promoted to Quality Assurance Manager; effectively ensured continuous improvement of products by providing strategic direction and feedback to all departments within the organization that affected quality assurance, including engineering, manufacturing, and customer service.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Received outstanding quality award for ensuring quality during the manufacturing process before sending out a product.
- Successfully completed 100 percent of tasks to meet deadlines; achieved two-thirds cash flow within the first four months on the job.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively communicated with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of needed supplies.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had used a product.
- Received outstanding quality award; assisted engineering department with the development of new products.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- The identified root cause of non-conformances, including leakage of hydraulic fluid during operation, failure to maintain bending disks within tolerances, and weld cracks.
- Verified customer specifications were met by conducting physical inspections of the product.
- Maintained CMM (coordinate measuring machine) in working order; calibrated with daily checks on accuracy and precision for dimensions in excess of +/- .0005”.
- Achieved record in quality; successfully closed out all non-conformances in an eight-month period without additional rework.
- Expertly communicated with customers regarding the status of rework; eliminated recurring problems by implementing change control procedures.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Assisted in monitoring the quality of products being manufactured by the company.
- Trained employees regarding specified methods of production.
- Ensured that production activities were conducted in accordance with company specifications, customer needs, and regulatory requirements.
- Presented to senior management team innovative solutions that enhanced operational efficiency.
- Provided technical support for manufacturing methods that resulted in increased customer satisfaction.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Cross-referenced, drafted, and approved work products; monitored quality control; removed quality control specialists when necessary.
- Oversaw fabrication of prototype components for combustion chambers and air induction system components.
- Supervised team members for three years including five new Quality Assurance Coordinators.
- Responsible for maintaining the effectiveness of the product development team by meeting performance metrics and standard operating procedures.
- Reviewed parts change notices to protect schedules while minimizing downtime of equipment used in the production process.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 13
- Successfully handled challenging problems involving contractual obligations, cost-benefit analysis, and day-to-day production operations.
- Supervised self-motivated employees with superior technical skills.
- Effectively promoted new business opportunities for the company through the hiring of qualified personnel.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers through personal referrals to current and prospective clients.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to product development requirements of engineering projects.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Resume Sample 14
- Responsible for improvement of processes, removal of defects, and development of resolution times for manufacturing defects.
- Additional Superstar awards earned for exceeding established quality standards through testing, analysis, and feedback.
- Earned continuing education credits for statistical quality control classes.
- Received quality award; reported product testing results to appropriate individuals.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively analyzed product reliability findings.
To work as a Quality Assurance Supervisor you must complete a bachelor’s degree. Quality Assurance Supervisors must demonstrate self-motivation, excellent attention to detail, excellent analytical skills, creativity, good verbal and written communication skills, good leadership skills, the ability to perform complex tasks, and the ability to meet deadlines.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.