Project Manager Consultants provide businesses with assistance in decision-making. Their duties include coming up with solutions, supplying technical expertise, improving product and work quality, smoothing the workflow process, working with internal and external clients, giving advice, allocating resources, and monitoring progress.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Project Manager Consultant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Project Manager Consultant resumes for your reference.
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Managed five consulting engagements simultaneously while ensuring timely delivery, optimal performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Delivered exceptional results on complex multi-million dollar projects without error.
- Ranked number one for ten consecutive months in producing more revenue than any other project manager consultant within company’s worldwide branch network.
- Received the Best of Year Award for outstanding achievement in sales record; recognized by three separate managers during award ceremony.
- Pioneered new business opportunities resulting in 50% increase in market share by designing custom software solutions to meet clients’ needs.
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Well versed with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Promoted team cohesion and cooperation by planning, organizing, and controlling projects in accordance with the company objectives.
- Accomplished more than 8 million dollars in savings for my clients through process improvement recommendations.
- Wrote a book chapter entitled “Navigation links” on cooperative interface design patterns for popular mobile devices.
- Presented for two hours at Software Development Conference as an expert in functional requirements analysis (FRA).
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Structured, documented, and submitted new technology transfer agreement with the UK.
- Identified trends in computer program development to contribute to business process management.
- Provided technical support for all IT related issues on-site at client locations.
- Proactively managed software & hardware upgrades during new system launch while minimizing user interruptions of service.
- Conducted market analysis by maintaining close contact with industry peers, keeping abreast of changing standards, listening to customer needs, and tracking competitor activities; recommended enhancements in emerging technologies to increase value propositions.
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Managed projects, conducted research, identified new revenue streams, and determined competitive strategies for Fortune 500 companies.
- Achieved speed to market of new products on schedule by managing technical team using Agile process.
- Delivered exceptional results as a Project Manager; advanced product features received approval from top executives in the corporation.
- Set aggressive goals; ultimately increased revenues to $15 million within 5 years as result of project management and strategic planning.
- Identified errors and improved efficiency through the use of Lean Six Sigma quality methodology; reduced time-to-market by 10% through better software testing processes.
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Provided administrative, technical, and conceptual support during the planning process of an international conference (100+ delegates representing 12 countries).
- Established networks with key contacts for new business ventures; recommended two possible options to gain entry into the Russian market.
- Overcame project obstacles due to poor communication between teams by accurately forecasting estimated costs based on previous project budgets.
- Secured $7 Million contract with Fortune 500 company to implement enterprise resource planning system.
- Successfully resolved all contractual obligations whilst ensuring an amicable product transfer within the scheduled time frame after purchasing company had changed hands.
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Influenced the organization’s move toward a shared service model for infrastructure and application hosting.
- Developed department to define, secure and implement WebSphere software product line initiatives in support of company-wide interest expressed in improving overall quality.
- Spearheaded IDS planning efforts, including system hardware and security architecture; coordinated with key business units to develop finance and accounting system application SOWs.
- Completed large data warehouse project within budget and ahead of schedule; led effort across multiple disciplines to ensure success.
- Delivered major systems implementation projects on time even when faced with limited resources, increasing departmental repoire.”
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Interfaced with key company personnel to gain a thorough understanding of their current business landscape and project needs. Identified items that were critical in determining the best approach for future development work.
- Lead team of 4 developers, 2 testers, 1 SME focusing on writing clean code with unit testing – highest SLA/productivity rate for 6 months before promotion
- Plan, design, develop software products ranging from 50,000 lines of code to 500,000 lines of code utilizing industry standard technologies including distributed object technology w/RPC framework
- Establish an end-to end environment covering multiple computer platforms using heterogeneous technologies through system design review process with major corporate clients.
- Champion best practices in IT project management through ongoing engagements with internal clients to improve the quality of work life by reducing time and resources.
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Provided system software training to end users for over 100 computer programs in the company’s suite of products.
- Authored project documentation related to upgrading network servers, workstations, and printers.
- Oversaw projects including team budgeting, change management, risk management, quality assurance testing, scheduling, lessons learned documentation.
- Subject Matter Expert in Project Management; published articles on various topics relating to PMI certification exams.
- Consulted with counsel to define scope of bid regarding analysis of request for proposal draft submitted by vendor.
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Identified and conveyed problems met during project implementation to management, resolved them by improving procedures.
- Proposed a new plan for stabilizing a large customer’s help desk environment.
- Designed, implemented, and trained key users on system to support requirements from the company’s newest acquisition.
- Spearheaded data migration project that increased operating efficiency by 20%.
- Negotiated with Dell Computers to secure an exclusive discount as a standard offer for all Company projects at 10% off list price.
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Managed multiple projects for global companies with budgets in excess of $3M.
- Gathered requirements, conducted cost-benefit analysis, and created business case for new system acquisition.
- Provided guidance on team collaboration tools to ensure compatibility across desktop, web/thin client, and mobile environments.
- Improved project efficiency by 28%; recognized by PMO for outstanding performance.
- Decreased software support time by 50%, saving company over $120K annually; named “Technical MVP” by team members at Annual Shareholders’ Meeting.
Project Manager Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Provided IT project management consulting services to business and technical teams on issues such as requirements gathering, identifying risks and plans, budgeting, staffing.
- Managed small-scale projects from planning through completion; assisted team with preparation for deployment of system solution by providing work breakdown structure (WBS) and a resource allocation schedule that was a key part of the final proposal.
- Provided leadership throughout development of logistics software while integrating disparate software modules into a single data entry/display application.
- Led UAT efforts while maintaining involvement in all phases of project while representing the interests of IAM group.
- Analyzed user performance data to identify ways search engine results based on target user could be improved to increase quality and relevance.
To work as one, a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a technical science is necessary. Project Manager Consultants must demonstrate experience in risk management, project management processes and best practices, and cost control; they must also be excellent negotiators, critical thinkers, problem-solvers, and display strong communication and leadership skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.