Pr Account Executives support a Public Relations Firm by ensuring client satisfaction and seeking new clients for the company. Their duties include resolving existing clients concerns, marketing services to potential clients, speaking with clients management team about specific needs, meeting with business management on strategy to respond to negative media stories, and reviewing Pr staff work to ensure clients needs are being met.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best PR Account Executive Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real PR Account Executive resumes for your reference.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 1
- Signed on two new clients.
- Grew client business by over 100% from prior year.
- Brought in five new clients via referrals.
- Secured a positive write-up for a client in a major newspaper and a half-hour segment with a nationally syndicated morning show.
- Achieved the number one account status, increasing gross income from $100,000 to $350,000 per year within six months of employment.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 2
- Pioneered and managed successful launch of several summer concerts and events to increase annual sales projections by 30%.
- Promoted and advertised new children’s clothing line for top national retailer, delivering $.5 million in media exposure.
- Led cross-functional team of four social media personalities launching the premier destination on the web for all things zombies, garnering over 100K global views within two weeks.
- Supported promotional event initiatives such as special shows, product releases, and hosted appearances with high profile celebrities resulting in increased revenue goals met or exceeded each time period.
- Recognized in company newsletter for outstanding performance in increasing market share during difficult economic; also selected by supervisor as employee of the month.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 3
- Coordinated public relations efforts for dozens of major corporations, leading to $40 million dollars in sales.
- Redesigned web page to increase sales by 70% during 3-month trial period; recognized with company’s highest honors.
- Created grassroots PR campaign resulting in 886% ROI, higher than any other department or division reported nationally.
- Took initiative and independently developed award-winning programs 400% above quota.
- Created innovative campaign involving blogs, RSS feeds, podcasts that garnered over 20 awards at annual conference.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 4
- Recognized as a leading sales performer, was featured in the “Who’s Who” directory of outstanding sales professionals for two years.
- Led efforts to generate new business from existing accounts by maintaining follow-up activities and seeking out potential customers.
- Spearheaded the PR campaign to increase awareness of Javis Insurance Company through various media channels resulting in an increase to top line revenue.
- Initiated the rebranding campaign to create a cohesive promotional strategy which successfully increased revenue by 20%.
- Achieved a reputation as a standout member of a notable PR firm, chosen as principal spokesperson at annual trade shows.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 5
- Achieved record-breaking social media referral traffic to increase website visitors by 338% in one month.
- Developed positive relationships with bloggers, journalists, and other members of the press to positively impact brand awareness objectives.
- Pioneered partnership between New Jersey Tourism Division and Yelp; reached goal of $200 million in tourism revenue.
- Executed an integrated iBeacon strategy that drove 1.5 million transactions over a two year period.
- Launched new product line for national retailer; increased sales potential by 14%.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 6
- Answered media inquiries from the press and local print on a variety of consumer education topics.
- Collaborated with photographer on photo shoots for Trane’s new rooftop unit installation process, resulting in more than 100 magazine articles on its success.
- Leveraged innovative social media campaigns that resulted in record-breaking web traffic and high levels of engagement.
- Oversaw two PR interns as they assisted with campaign development by writing press releases, pitching stories to media outlets, and creating comprehensive reports.
- Identified key players in various industries for targeted public relations outreach projects by conducting professional research through online search engines and library databases.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 7
- Developed insights into customer needs and effective strategies for compelling new business.
- Achieved the top ranking of all ten regional offices in winning new business, including McDonalds, Rubbermaid, Office Max, Mattel Toys among others.
- Adept at working closely with clients on strategic planning; developed a thorough understanding of their goals and objectives to successfully meet or exceed them.
- Experienced in developing marketing materials such as press releases, infographics, feature articles, white papers, case studies that effectively communicated complex messages to targeted audiences.
- Identified potential industry issues by studying trends in media coverage for organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to mom & pop shops across North America.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 8
- Managed social media accounts for 6 major clients; increased engagement by 300% on Facebook and 200% on Twitter.
- Launched new PR campaign for leading global manufacturer of consumer electronics; attracted coverage of over 40 online news websites, 400+ tweets, and 10,000 views of launch video in first four days.
- Exceeded revenue goal during record-breaking fiscal year with the release of new product line.
- Successfully brought to market one national print ad, one local TV commercial, two national 30 second web videos, ten press releases, eight blogger outreach programs, twelve street team events at top music festivals nationwide.
- Executed strategic plan to acquire media coverage of new product line; organized press event with executive spokespeople which led to coverage on more than 38 major media outlets nationwide.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 9
- Consulted with clients to create the best possible public relations campaigns
- Created a media campaign for a pet brand resulting in a 20% increase in sales and a 35% increase in market share.
- Helped launch a new TV show that garnered top audience ratings, leading into record-breaking returns from network advertisers.
- Assembled research results from analysis of 5,000 survey responses to gain powerful insight on consumer behavior.
- Attained awards for excellence from several local business associations and design organizations due to my initiatives dismantling the stereotypical corporate mindset and integrating it with creative thinking, outside-the-box ideas, and fresh perspectives.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 10
- Collaborated with an Art Director to create a viral ad campaign that received over 500,000 views.
- Utilized extensive knowledge of social media networks, as well as SEO and PPC marketing tactics to increase Facebook fans by 30%.
- Crafted a press release for a client’s new line of products which garnered coverage from several key industry publications.
- Actively manage clients’ social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn to promote their brand and build online visibility.
- Responsible for increasing monthly web traffic by 36% by developing creative content strategies that generate leads and expand audience reach.
PR Account Executive Resume Sample 11
- Recognized by the VP of the company as one of four top account executives, outperforming all other team members in the division.
- Promoted to Director of Account Management for developing exceptional client relationships and assignments.
- Collaborated with Art Editor to ensure successful launch presentation of new product line for Fortune 500 client; received first place award.
- Spearheaded three separate business-to-business accounts resulting in an increase of sales revenue by 500%.
- Selected to attend seminar series on effective management techniques, arriving at resolutions through analysis and creative thinking.
To work as a Pr Account Executive you must obtain a bachelors degree in journalism or English literature, have exceptional writing and public speaking abilities, and be able to think creatively and professionally. Pr Account Executives must demonstrate strong sales skills, skills working under pressure, excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills, excellent phone manners, resilience, and deadline focused.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best PR Account Executive Resume Samples
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 1
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 2
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 3
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 4
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 5
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 6
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 7
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 8
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 9
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 10
- PR Account Executive Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up