These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real PHP resumes for your reference.
- Experienced with small teams and interchanging roles in a software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with UNIX/Linux, MVC, GIT, ZendFramework, and LAMP toolset.
- Developed PHP based server side API using Zend framework and implemented MVC architecture.
- Experience on media consulting with adobe Photoshop, macromedia freehand.
- Developed custom system to manage online trading card game store.
- Using WordPress and WooCommerce, the system in place was designed to periodically update the pricing of cards daily to ensure proper pricing of inventory to account for market fluctuations.
- Develops PHP programs to price trading card inventory, utilizing several REST APIs for card pricing.
- Produced project status reports, managed the team and resolved day-to-day issues.
- Made recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result.
- Ensured that objectives were accomplished in accordance with outlined priorities.
- Provided project turn-around expertise at the customer site with emphasis on regaining customer confidence.
- Created custom portals and websites that integrated with SugarCRM both in OnDemand (Sugar’s cloud service) and on premise.
- Worked directly with clients on various projects, and trained client developers in best practices for customizing SugarCRM 6 and 7.
- Learned how to customize a new, mostly undocumented version of Sugar (Sugar 7) based on learning the source code and the new framework it used.
- Developed, tested and maintained HTML5-based accessible and mobile applications to deliver client content to devices without Flash support.
- Researched, tested, and implemented various client feature requests to internal content management systems and content delivery applications.
- Made drastic improvements in the proprietary framework that increased efficiency by 25%.
- Led a multicultural and diverse team that created a shipping application for clients.
- Developed a tax application that optimized shipping routes and decreased costs to company.
- Cleaned up and rewrote much of the front end HTML, CSS to meet requirements.
- Communicated and worked with divisions supervisors in order to create and desing different kinds of management reports and forms.
- Developed a user friendly secondary back end to update and maintain multiple Magento e-commerce installs using PHP, CSS, HTML, MYSQL and MSSQL.
- Write/modify/maintain Magento extensions. Write scripts to update inventory, pictures, pricing, addresses, and other product related data.
- Developed and maintain internal dashboards used to track work flow and goals through out the year.
- Front and back-end development and support for company’s custom Customer Resource Management system and internal intranet applications.
- Receive and manipulate data transfers to insure data integrity from customer sale information for sales and commission reports (data reconciliation).
- Modification of company MySQL databases as required to accommodate new applications.
- Development of a marketable programmable scripting system for call centers.
- Designed and deployed a web application to facilitate client invoicing in PHP, JQuery, and ODBC.
- Deployed PHP application to automate the processing of EDI 204, 990, and 214.
- Projects including PHP programming using CodeIgniter with Active Record using MVC architecture.
- Responsible of maintaining and developing website related business applications and strategies.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Handled PHP backend development for dynamic database driven website.