A party chief works on a survey team directing and coordinating the activities of a field survey team. Duties include gathering field survey data, setting up and operating surveying equipment, preparing field notes, preparing field drawings, performing complex calculations, researching existing records, and performing mapping compliance.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Party Chief Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Party Chief resumes for your reference.
Party Chief Resume Sample 1
- Conducted extensive party planning, layout, and coordination for over 200 annual public events including concerts, conventions, festivals, parades.
- Oversaw all aspects of activities which included entertainment talent negotiations; artist rider requests; security requirements; staffing considerations; food & beverage services; equipment delivery needs.
- Highlights included pre-event coordination with venues in regards to facility reservations, procedures for event set up/take down, security guards at venue entrances, parking arrangements for guests. Contacted local accommodations prior to arrival of out-of-town performers/attendees to ensure that they would be comfortable during their stay in the area.
- Coordinated with caterers regarding menu items, wine selections, and total cost estimates. Arranged for overnight flower delivery from out-of-town florist.
- Secured press passes for newspaper, TV stations, and professional photographers.
Party Chief Resume Sample 2
- Developed and managed the front desk personnel, ensuring that incoming phone calls were answered quickly and efficiently.
- Organized Social Club holiday parties to promote camaraderie among employees.
- Collaborated with HR and other departments on payroll issues; facilitated interview requests, conducted first round interviews over email and phone, organized relocation packages for new hires.
- Delivered exceptional guest service during special events such as weddings, retreats, and seminars by spearheading $7000+ in donations through fundraising efforts.
- Developed strong working relationships within all departments of company; received recognition from VP of Operations as outstanding performer with demonstrated ability to lead projects successfully from start to finish.
Party Chief Resume Sample 3
- Trained and supervised a staff of six employees.
- Ensured office supplies were restocked, maintained cleanliness throughout the workplace, and took inventory of stockrooms.
- Assisted customers in resolving complaints or problems with their accounts; provided information regarding company policies and procedures.
- Collected delinquent receivables utilizing the telephone as an enforcement tool to resolve past due balances within 10 days.
- Responsible for supervising special projects to design new types of effective print advertisements that garnered unqualified sales leads which doubled annual revenues in less than six weeks.
Party Chief Resume Sample 4
- Managed all reservations, activities, and travel arrangements for a national convention of over 800 people.
- Conducted five successful fundraisers to benefit the American Cancer Society.
- Coordinated logistics and planned 30 events in three days for high-profile guests during the Republican National Convention.
- Prepared presentation materials for multiple hearings with top government officials at local, state and federal levels.
- Troubleshoot problems and serviced requests ranging from event set up to food orders and staff scheduling effectively and efficiently.
Party Chief Resume Sample 5
- Manage, motivate, train new hires to ensure they are ready for their first day on the job.
- Supervise daily party activities of two bartenders and thirty-five servers.
- Adhere to all regulations set by Alcohol Beverage Control Bureau, Department of Taxation, State Labor Commission, Sanitation Department, Building Departments for proper food handling and storage regulations.
- Earned Employee of the Month award after establishing a competitive fund within the department that raised more than $1200 through staff incentive awards.
- Manage an average revenue per month of about $8500; record all transactions in QuickBooks accounting software according to standard procedures.
Party Chief Resume Sample 6
- Participated in the supervision and funding of three major fundraising events; help set budget, gathered potential donors, distributed related pamphlets.
- Trained new employees on event party procedure (e.g., liquor checks, crowd management) to assist overall job performance.
- Assisted with interviews for new jobs; coordinate schedules and distribute materials to candidates to meet position requirements.
- Promoted from Assistant Party Chief due to excellent communication skills, positive attitude, attention detail, extensive knowledge of parties’ needs.
- Recruit successful fundraisers through proactive customer service outreach at community events; develop rapport between customers and organization by offering literature without solicitation request.
Party Chief Resume Sample 7
- Organize and conduct a party on a limited budget.
- Supervise 100+ people of varying age, social strata, and educational backgrounds with tact and diplomacy to ensure complete cooperation, comity, and understanding.
- Escort more than 30 diplomats from 25 countries through the streets of Budapest as they traveled to tour various facilities including Parliament Building, National Gallery, Opera House, Academy of Sciences.
- Arranged lodging for guests at 12 different hotels throughout Hungary as requested by embassy protocol officer.
- Conducted extensive research into local political customs and traditions; assisted in arranging meetings with government officials.
Party Chief Resume Sample 8
- Ensured company-wide sales of 300,000 for the holiday season by supervising 70+ employees engaged in inventory control, warehousing, packaging, shipping, and stocking of inventory.
- Promoted to Party Chief after 2 years as Assistant Department Manager for exceeding company-stated goals in all areas of responsibility.
- Increased average order size from $116 to $176 with improved customer relations skills during 6 months tenure as Party Chief.
- Liaison between corporate headquarters and store management; reported directly to district general manager regarding daily operations within assigned district.
- Selected for regional recognition program with award for outstanding performance during month of April; recognized by Regional Vice President at special presentation dinner.
Party Chief Resume Sample 9
- Assigned tasks and responsibilities to party workers, such as greeting guests, serving food and drinks, making telephone calls, answering guest questions.
- Trained new employees in basic office procedures; reduced training time by 50% when transferring from another department.
- Fostered cooperative relations within the party organization for successful implementation of birthday and anniversary celebrations.
- Improved work efficiencies by 20% through development of an innovative filing system that simplified access to critical information.
- Achieved status as “Super-Calendar Girl” after coordinating over 100 events in a calendar year; effective multi-tasking skills permitted completion of all scheduled activities as well as numerous additional responsibilities.
Party Chief Resume Sample 10
- Provided leadership and coordination for the successful execution of a variety of social events.
- Orchestrated team efforts in preparation for company-wide holiday parties, corporate sponsored golf tournaments, grand openings, and annual banquets.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction after implementing feedback from department managers on topics such as catering arrangements and production quality at special events.
- Build a rapport between management, vendors, and clients by coordinating with business partners in advance to reduce preparation time during last minute requests.
- Oversaw all event logistics while monitoring workflow during peak periods; ensured timely conversion of customer ideas into reception realities.
Party Chief Resume Sample 11
- Developed a working rapport with the customer base by being friendly, helpful, and patient. Maintained easy conversations via phone and email throughout all hours of the day.
- Became an expert in company promotional activities by writing press releases for company events, creating flyers and graphics advertising company giveaways.
- Established a highly efficient office workflow process that eliminated needless interruptions to staff members who were charged with producing invitations.
- Managed the logistics behind annual company Halloween party – coordinating food, entertainment, decorations and other important details; resulting in 100% participation from all attendee’s children (including spouses).
- Learned valuable administrative skills such as time management and organization; this helped me perform as a key member of my department’s project team.
A bachelor’s degree from an ABET-accredited school and four years of work experience are required, these requirements vary from state to state. Skills to be successful as a party chief include an understanding of topographic surveys, familiarity with GPS equipment, strong leadership skills, knowledge of surveying equipment, excellent oral communication skills, excellent written communication skills, ability to lift more than 40 pounds, and ability to research zones and property boundaries.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Party Chief Resume Samples
- Wrap Up