Monitoring and Evaluation Officers are in charge of program planning, evaluation, knowledge management, and business monitoring. Their duties include establishing program indicators, ensuring compliance of the program, managing partnerships with partners and stakeholders, evaluating partnerships to ensure they stay true to your company values, managing personnel, and organizing and coordinating training programs.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Monitoring And Evaluation Officer resumes for your reference.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 1
- Acted as a liaison between the Government of Zambia, UNICEF, and other NGOs on child health policies.
- Oversaw implementation of medical programs developed for children in hospitals by United Nations; led to better record keeping procedures and higher allocated budget targets.
- Effectively planned and organized year-end missions and workshops for several organizations while leading an evaluation team.
- Coordinated evaluations for over one million underprivileged people without ARVs while collaborating with doctors from Johns Hopkins University; raised awareness of AIDs crisis among donors.
- Attained international success in raising more than $50M for orphaned children affected by AIDS pandemic recognized by CNN, Forbes Magazine, and UNICEF.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 2
- Organized annual conference for 150 participants, ranging from community leaders to American military officers.
- Improved daily operations of monitoring team by requiring all monitors to submit activity reports weekly instead of monthly.
- Spearheaded collaboration between USAID and UNICEF to implement a nationwide school feeding program in Afghanistan.
- Collaborated with international digital mapping organization to produce the first-electronic city map of Kandahar City, Afghanistan.
- Developed “Life Skills Education Program” which achieved 80% increase in student enrollment; raised awareness among community about drug abuse.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 3
- Identified and documented needs of the program and surveyed the situation in home villages to establish a base line.
- Participated in various meetings on monitoring and evaluation, including one with members from donor agencies, national M/E staff, UNICEF management, and WFP staff.
- Worked closely with donors such as CIDA to develop project proposals for funding.
- Monitored an Emergency Food Security Assessment that were conducted by both field-based staff and visiting consultants.
- Evaluated needs related to gender analysis; developed methods of data collection and analyzed results based on the initial stages of Iron Deficiency Anemia (IDA) program design.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 4
- Led delegations to three countries in Africa, where the teams conducted needs assessment and gave advice on how to improve fairness, fairness of operations, productivity, and program design.
- Presented at conferences in five states; delivered several talks regarding ways to change approaches for employee welfare programs.
- Launched a research study in three third world countries with an analysis of economic data relating to banking institutions.
- Assisted in the development of sets of guidelines for human resources professionals; work resulted in improved qualities for workers’ rights.
- Pioneered accurate reporting systems with effective data collection call backs within rural areas.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 5
- Prepared recommendations on improving organizational capability in a variety of areas, applying knowledge of human resources processes and effective evaluation techniques.
- Initiated the project for devising a new human resource information system with an emphasis on performance management.
- Conceptualized and directed the development of a training program to promote use of quantitative data in evaluating government projects at all levels.
- Planned and implemented policies and procedures that increased state revenue collections by $5 million over two years; recognized for this achievement by the Prime Minister’s Office, State Department, and Governor’s office.
- Achieved outstanding accomplishments while working as part of a team toward common organizational goals; effectively shared ideas with peers.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 6
- Effectively monitored project activities according to World Bank standards.
- Exercised expertise in managing, planning and executing projects in the areas of poverty alleviation, nutrition, natural resource management and sustainable agriculture within international development cooperation between Korea and Uzbekistan; involved with significant changes in job responsibilities after becoming a Human Resources Officer.
- Planned large scale training programs for rural community residents on gender equality, poverty alleviation issues, health care education which were well attended both domestically and internationally.
- Implemented sustainable land management practices by engaging locals in forestry management through monitoring forest use levels while enhancing environmental awareness through targeted outreach initiatives.
- Provided evalu support for multiple projects involving private sector development, natural resource management, entrepreneurship development and vocational training.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 7
- Effectively manage local, in-country operations for multi-national company operating in post conflict regions.
- Manage an office of 15 workers in a fast paced environment; effectively expand the capacity of employees while maintaining high standards for accountability and transparency within the organization.
- Led successful negotiations between representatives from United Nations agencies, World Bank, CDC, USAID, DFID to establish M&E processes in support of governmental efforts to improve public health infrastructure.
- Assembled tools and methodologies for tracking monthly progress on key objectives within three separate projects totaling over US $12 million dollars.
- Monitored the implementation process for community facilitated development program by working with two managers to establish sit-down M&E meetings and complete field visits.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 8
- Gained hands-on experience through evaluating different sectors including, but not limited to, public administration, education, health care, livelihood programs, and community development.
- Commanded an interdisciplinary team by maintaining strong relationships with co-workers at all levels of the organization.
- Measured success of poverty reduction approach utilizing pre/post surveys in target villages; supervised staff conducting survey research.
- Tracked program evaluations across three districts for large scale anti-poverty project implemented by national NGO.
- Collaborated extensively with communities to improve local governance through capacity building workshops that addressed budgeting processes and public expenditure tracking.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 9
- Model short-term goals for the community development project that are achievable within a four-month period of time.
- Adopted additional responsibilities as office manager, coordinating day-to-day activities to reduce staff workloads by 20%.
- Provided guidance and counselling to junior officers in preparation for their personal professional development and enhanced team performance.
- Coached members of the research team through mentoring sessions; improved results from field work by 30%.
- Trained new employees on international protocols and related laws in over ten countries while maintaining satisfactory rapport with upper management and clients alike.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 10
- Monitored a project that formed a partnership among four villages and a local NGO to improve access to safe water.
- Led the evaluation of International Medical Corps’ (IMC) earthquake relief effort in Haiti, reporting the progress and results of those efforts to donors and partners.
- Provided programmatic support as Country Director for IMC’s mission in Niger, including monitoring activities led by implementing partners across programs for scale-up opportunities.
- Assessed performance indicators to understand humanitarian needs through experience working on projects in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Armenia, Tanzania, Pakistan, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire.
- Collaborated with various using participatory approaches; strategically influenced the direction of programs and projects.
To work as a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field. Monitoring and Evaluation Officers must demonstrate excellent time management skills, organizational skills, communication skills, leadership skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Samples
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 1
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 2
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 3
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 4
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 5
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 6
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 7
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 8
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 9
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Resume Sample 10
- Wrap Up