A Marketing Supervisor handles developing and maintaining the image of a company. Their main duties include creating a brand, making an online presence in social media platforms, writing copy, developing print and online media, planning email and advertising campaigns, maintaining the company website, budgeting, and reporting.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Marketing Supervisor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Marketing Supervisor resumes for your reference.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Provided marketing support for multiple product lines.
- Proposed campaigns that built brand awareness, increased market share for specific products, improved customer satisfaction with targeted segment of consumer base.
- Maximized sales by proposing and implementing new ideas.
- Led cross-functional teams to solve problems and come up with innovative solutions.
- Created five successful integrated marketing plans during my tenure.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Pioneered new client acquisition strategies including two successful trade shows, sixteen regional networking events.
- Collaborated with cross-functional project teams to deliver innovative products that helped clients increase their market share by 19%.
- Designed the ‘I’m Lovin’ It’ campaign for McDonald’s to communicate positive changes made in operations, food quality, restaurant appearance and customer service to consumers.
- Launched the ‘Totino’s Party Pizza Challenge’ program resulting in increased revenue of $14 million within three months; named outstanding Marketing Supervisor of 2006.
- Developed promotional campaigns to highlight store openings; earned two Clio nominations for excellence in Advertising.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Directed the marketing efforts of an advertising agency, preparing monthly reports and recommendations on various aspects of marketing.
- Managed large-scale projects including the implementation of an agency-wide database system, new company website, and national promotional campaign for $50 million retailer.
- Improved quality of services to clients by developing standards for project management; ensured successful implementation of high priority projects by allocating resources accordingly.
- Implemented a plan to increase value of incentive program for agents; increased retention rate by 25%.
- Initiated first online promotion campaign which resulted in 100% return on investment (ROI).
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Identified and addressed cultural and language challenges in advertising.
- Directly managed five account executives; steered to improved performance due to improved product knowledge, outstanding customer services, and the positive reputation of the company.
- Implemented successful marketing strategies for large accounts such as Bank of America (2004), General Motors (2005), Mitsubishi (2007), AT&T (2009) resulting in increased sales revenue.
- Designed promotional materials including flyers, posters, logos, signs, coupons to attract customers’ attention in the most effective ways.
- Recognized for generating record-high sales during 2010 Thanksgiving week wherein I effectively motivated employees.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Oversaw all day-to-day operational activities for a small advertising and marketing department of one, including website management, social media development, email broadcasts, and blog postings.
- Efficiently managed the layout of press releases with public relations department to maximize newsworthiness and level of interest from local media outlets.
- Achieved annual sales revenue gains through effective cross-department teamwork that included product promotion by merchandising team members, increased web traffic brought on through SEO efforts by SEO team member, and use of email broadcasting system by marketing team to reach existing customers.
- Managed several projects at once concurrently; implemented desktop publishing techniques for office documents; learned how to use Adobe Creative Suite.
- Oversaw the production of promotional materials for two major product lines; made reports to managers on current campaign status and projections for future campaigns.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Managed print and online advertising campaigns; created, edited, and proofed advertisements; used Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
- Selected monthly promotional items for new business to ensure brand recognition and customer loyalty.
- Conducted inside sales calls with customers; marketed company products and services; provided pricing quotes for new or existing accounts; scheduled on-site service calls.
- Formulated strategies to increase market share of quarterly revenue for the North-East region by 16% through direct mail promotions. Identified cost savings on office supply spending while maintaining quality paper stock purchases.
- Created a digital marketing campaign that helped generate $150k in additional from organic search engine results in just one week.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Designed and implemented effective promotions, campaigns, and projects that increased brand awareness by 20% within the targeted demographic.
- Implemented “Green” promotional activities that supported environmental initiatives without compromising sales goals or marketing objectives.
- Collaborated with team to develop a creative strategy to promote customer relationships via social media.
- Initiated new programs to improve operational efficiency based on input from both customers and employees.
- Presented Marketing Plan Proposal for approval at a board meeting which included innovative strategies, details of the plan, benefits gained for implementing these strategies, a timeline for implementation, controls/measurements if needed, and an analysis of costs associated with the plan.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Managed the entire marketing department of a multi-million dollar company while providing creativity, guidance, and motivation to minimize costs.
- Trained new employees on all forms of social media while expanding clientele with creative advertising strategies.
- Provided monthly calendars for marketing events/activities while maintaining budgets within allotted guidelines.
- Communicated with clients through brainstorming sessions to determine the best course of action for increased revenue.
- Developed promotional programs using Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, LinkedIn, and YouTube; recognized by a regional manager with promotion opportunity. Nominated for the most innovative campaign in company history; sales increased by 20 percent within 6 months (no increase in the budget).
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Devised methods for promoting college night events, driving attendance with discounts on alcoholic beverages.
- Contributed to revenue increase of $116,000 in my first year; recognized by Chief Marketing Officer based upon achieving 30% growth.
- Successfully implemented new product promotion campaigns that contributed to a projected annual increase of $400,000 for an existing top-selling product line from the previous year’s sales.
- Initiated and managed a comprehensive test marketing program resulting in 20% consumer adoption rate before national commercialization.
- Provided financial support for United Way campaign collected through fundraising activities including track and field event and celebrity boxing match.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- Wrote and adjudicated approximately 700 contest entries received for company product.
- Promoted to supervisor position after only three years with firm; designed training program to ensure continued success of marketing department.
- Conducted annual inventory of all office supplies, ensuring proper distribution and storage.
- Recognized by president as key person in initiating joint promotional project with competitor, resulting in gain of $50K in new revenue.
- Spearheaded launch into international market; responsible for maintaining brand consistency across all media outlets during pre-launch stage phase.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Promoted product awareness by increasing print ad sales by over 95% in a year.
- Collaborated with retailers to increase purchasing volume by 20%.
- Implemented successful marketing strategies to increase profitability for an ecommerce business.
- Devised campaign to attract new customers via social media platforms that boosted online sales revenue by 60%.
- Pursued strategic solutions that increased market share by 40%; recognized as top seller by direct-selling company’s executives.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Led innovative marketing campaigns and promotions for a $20 million service organization. Oversaw $6 million in revenue and $3.2 million in net income growth.
- Developed team-building processes to ensure clear lines of authority, to increase productivity, and to enhance company culture.
- Pioneered new revenue streams through branding opportunities with local businesses; won awards for growing media outreach to over 1000%.
- Increased market share 18% by positioning the brand as a lifestyle rather than a commodity; instituted product giveaways in strategic locations like college campuses and high schools.
- Initiated international licensing deals with world-renowned brands such as Gucci and Prada; contributed advanced decision-making processes to foreign business development.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 13
- Identified and implemented new marketing techniques; redesigned and wrote advertisements; created promotional displays; sold products.
- Recruited, managed, and directed 12-member team of public relations professionals responsible for generating awareness through community outreach programs.
- Presented “How Advertising Works” seminars to college students and members of the general public on station’s monthly talk show “Your Money.”
- Gained recognition from superiors for demonstrating initiative in improving quality control process, resulting in increased productivity.
- Developed advertising campaign that was recognized by leading industry figures as having a significant effect on market share growth.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 14
- Provided sales staff with clear, concise, and accurate information on existing customers to enhance the value of their accounts.
- Interfaced effectively with marketing representatives of Retail X-Change to promote current product line through pre-scheduled appointments.
- Achieved departmental goals of increasing sales by 15% within 3 months by reevaluating company strategies; recognized for excellence in customer service.
- Attained department’s highest recognition for perfect attendance during summer season while maintaining 100% phone coverage daily.
- Volunteered 40 hours working alongside Habitat for Humanity to build four homes in impoverished sector within community; received certificate from County Executive recognizing 500+ volunteer hours.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 15
- Advised clients on product/service attributes, price points, and market positioning; alleviated client concerns.
- Identified new methods to increase exposure of products through customer awareness campaigns.
- Contributed to planning and execution of marketing campaigns by generating strategy based on consumer analysis, monitoring social media for brand mentions.
- Assisted in the development of key messages for senior executives at shareholder meetings which increased buy-in from all levels.
- Earned recognition for providing effective support across multiple lines of business, resulting in increased market share for assigned product lines without increasing headcount allocation.
Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 16
- Oversaw and executed all aspects of marketing campaigns including advertising, promotions, sampling, trade-shows, events, direct mailings.
- Recognized for increasing revenue by 5% in a national campaign; created a compelling marketing plan leveraging existing brand equity.
- Identified key business opportunities through research and analysis to prioritize new product initiatives within a multi-million dollar market.
- Recruited and hired entry level staff to increase the department’s productivity while maintaining high standards for consumer marketing strategy.
- Implemented effective public relations strategies that increased awareness for company release announcements and competitive positioning across major target markets.
To be a Marketing Supervisor, you will need a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing. A Marketing Supervisor should have the following qualities or skills: creativity, website development, great communications skills, an understanding of the financials involved, a good grasp of social media, ability to understand and relay reports, comfortable in talking to upper management, ability to talk to vendors, ability to see the whole picture.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Marketing Supervisor Resume Samples
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 13
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 14
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 15
- Marketing Supervisor Resume Sample 16
- Wrap Up