Kyc Analysts are responsible for reviewing new customer’s documentation, as well as analysing policies. Their duties include evaluating new client’s accounts, maintaining the internal database of new requests, reviewing KYC information, analysing market trends, understanding customer behaviour, reviewing policies and procedure, completing administrative tasks related to KYC.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Kyc Analyst Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Kyc Analyst resumes for your reference.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 1
- Managed and organized documents, information and systems pertaining to KYC (know your customer) requirements for Due Diligence and anti-money laundering requirements.
- Processed and maintained data and records of due diligence and anti-money laundering activities to ensure regulatory compliance, internal audit requests, internal company policies, etc.
- Prepared comprehensive reports of customer due diligence for review by all stakeholders.
- Delivered course on KYC as a training tool for new employees.
- Managed day-to-day KYC operations.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 2
- Managed, analyzed and produced monthly risk assessment reports for the company to address the fraud and anti-money laundering efforts.
- Performed a fraud case analysis of a financial institution’s customers involved in high risk transactions.
- Dealt with compliance concerns from Management, Internal Audit, regulatory agencies, and other divisions within the Company.
- Found several internal control weaknesses within the fraud detection system.
- Contributed to weekly fraud trends report for executive management by performing fraud assessments on customers’ transactions.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 3
- Identified potential fraud to prevent purchases of fraudulent or stolen goods.
- Acted as the primary liaison between the bank’s internal investigations team and various law enforcement agencies.
- Adhered to banks’ policy regarding confidentiality, at all times.
- Handled sensitive customer information with utmost care and discretion.
- Demonstrated excellent crisis management skills in handling calls from customers regarding suspicious transactions, credit card fraud, identity theft, etc.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 4
- Represented company at trade association conference by contributing to discussions of Shari’ah compliance.
- Developed Shariah-compliant mortgage products for the U.S. real estate market while working on new business ventures.
- Designed business systems while working with multiple departments; my team was ultimately responsible for rolling out new processes that ultimately led to substantial cost savings and increased revenue.
- Analyzed data in order to ensure effective preparation of Company’s Federal, State, and Local tax returns; represented Company at IRS conferences regarding tax issues faced by businesses operating overseas.
- Prepared annual financial statements and delivered the tax returns to the auditors.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 5
- Performed thorough research and analyzed data; effectively compiled data into reports that resulted in the identification of important trends and recommendations for future action.
- Recognized as an outstanding analyst; successfully applied solutions to the business, including the development of new products and features.
- Performed well in a team environment; identified gaps in the knowledge base; provided innovative, well-supported solutions to those identified gaps.
- Developed ideas for enhancements to existing systems; communicated knowledge effectively with managers and employees regarding implementation.
- Appeared as a guest speaker at regional conferences regarding business intelligence initiatives.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 6
- Analyzed customers’ KYC (know your customer) documentation for compliance with Federal Bank Regulations.
- Processed documents, including loan statements, to determine rates, fees, and financial statements. Verified applicable discounts and refunds to customers.
- Met budget by expeditiously completing risk management projects; classified loans using the Uniform Residential Loan Application.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from banking customers who had applied for a loan.
- Received outstanding performance award from Vice President of Business Strategy & Analysis for completing projects ahead of schedule and under budget requirements.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 7
- Effectively researched and compiled data to contribute to the overall development of MD’s anti-money laundering program.
- Recognized for outstanding service; effectively processed requests for customer information.
- Awarded for outstanding performance; effectively determined if transactions were suspicious or potentially fraudulent based on IDRS information.
- Recognized for exceeding quota; analyzed customer transactions and verified accuracy of posted transactions using ODS.
- Identified $500K in uncollected taxes, which resulted in a 25% return on investment after taxes collected.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 8
- Created data models that indicated trends in the business. Researched trends in statistics for key employees of the corporation; effectively communicated risks associated with the business.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a loan; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
- Researched new trends in business strategy and analyzed business & competitive structures.
- Adopted scenarios to simulate changes in business strategies; learning how to explain complex issues at work and explain them to others, did not embarrass me.
- Achieved recognition of exceptional performance through evaluation by peers, management, and regional managers.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 9
- Trained employees on KYC requirements and responsibilities.
- Conducted due diligence and background checks for new and existing customers.
- Reviewed and cleared assets and conducted legal due diligence for clients.
- Drafted company policies regarding customer information, including waiver of liability for negligent surveillance or collection of personal data from customers without consent.
- Created “compliance” policies with C-suite leaders.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 10
- Proficient in Excel; adept in data analysis and in the mechanics of securities and commodities.
- Achieved award in KYC segment for accuracy in documentation and for efficiency of operations.
- Participated in meetings with investors to review cash flow statements and research valuations; supervised personnel who performed KYC operations; scheduled, coordinated, and monitored loan prequalifications with counsel.
- Received award for outstanding performance as a credit writer with client satisfaction rating at 90%; identified, researched, identified customer’s credit needs, requested additional information about the customer’s ability to repay loans submitted for underwriting consideration.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data pertaining to loan applications for direct underwriting consideration.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 11
- Processed KYC documents in a timely manner; effectively presented information to the manager.
- Attained award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines; effectively compiled data relating to loan applications.
- Attained award for outstanding quality; effectively completed project schedules.
- Prepared presentations for senior management regarding portfolio results.
- Received outstanding quality award; successfully completed business data analysis projects.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 12
- Conducted daily product monitoring; reviewed KYC profiles for accuracy, completeness, and non-compliance issues, including documentation procedures.
- Achieved annual productivity award; reviewed 6000+ customer profiles in less than 8 hours to complete annual re-profiling project on schedule.
- Recognized by the Director for outstanding performance; effectively conducted compliance checks on customer accounts to ensure alignment with company policies.
- Re-profiled 320 branches within 30 hours; completed project on schedule despite limited resources and manual data entry requirements.
- Posted 65+ delinquencies and risk alerts on a daily basis; effectively identified and addressed compliance issues, including SARs and US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) alerts.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 13
- Determine which data elements were crucial for the security of the company; ensured data integrity.
- Consistently collected and summarized financial and operational data to better define the company’s business strategy and operations; successfully analyzed financial performance, revenue, expenses, and cash flow.
- Currently analyzing the relationship between social media platforms and “inter-brand” communication.
- Leveraged business intelligence in identifying opportunities for growth through analysis of current financial status, market opportunities, key suppliers’ customer acquisition strategies, etc.
- Consistently developed actionable business intelligence for the company’s strategic initiatives.
KYC Analyst Resume Sample 14
- Reviewed financial statements of prospective customers.
- Detailed credit histories of financial institutions.
- Analyzed current and future trends in the financial services industry.
- Worked closely with management to develop plans for launching new products and initiatives.
- Revised business plan for the bank according to changing economic climate; ensured that projected revenue goals were met.
To work as a Kyc Analyst, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Accounting or a related field. Kyc Analysts must have good mathematical skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, great researching skills, knowledge of data analysis, good interpersonal skills, time management skills and organisational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.