A Key Account Manager’s job is to oversee the relationships of a company’s valuable clients. Their duties include creating a trust relationship with a wide range of significant clients making sure they do not go to the competition, understanding clients, widening relationships with clients, products, and services are sent to clients on time, be the person of communication for the main customers and the internal team, and preparing the reports.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Key Account Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Key Account Manager resumes for your reference.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 1
- Held a 95% close rate on due diligence forms, which met the closing schedule.
- Completed the Bank’s document management process by creating a filing system that improved efficiency.
- Achieved sales goals by developing strong relationships with customers and gained valuable knowledge of customer base.
- Won award for exceeding sales goals in a down market while maintaining a positive relationship with customers.
- Promoted to Key Account Manager because of ability to relate well with customers and project a professional image while maintaining a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 2
- Handled the paperwork associated with client satisfaction surveys; effectively handled client complaints, reviews, and reviews.
- Assisted in the interviewing of prospective candidates for position openings.
- Handled individual client accounts, including debtors, payors, and receivers; effectively communicated with clients regarding credit reports and adjusting status of accounts; also handled phone calls regarding payment terms, customers’ rights to payment plans, and collection techniques.
- Handled finance reconciliations for customer accounts; accurately documented income verification mechanisms (such as paycheck stubs) in accordance with FDCPA directives.
- Provided quality customer service by addressing the needs of customers; effectively resolved customer complaints.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 3
- Closed over $300,000 in annual sales.
- Achieved gold level status for customer retention; exceeded 97% access rate to company’s client database.
- Received the Customer Service Award; addressed client inquiries in a professional and timely manner while adhering to data privacy policies.
- Launched new product line by establishing a web store presence for Intuit’s QuickBooks product line; exceeded sales quota by 40% within six months.
- Achieved company award for achieving 100% accuracy on all data entry tasks assigned during a two-week period.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 4
- Enforced strict discipline within the office by monitoring attendance and disciplining employees.
- Identified outstanding quality in loan processing through administering continuous improvement programs.
- Performed numerous reports, data analysis, and follow up with customers.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 5
- Led the development of team members’ skills by guiding daily work activities, coaching, and counseling; conducted training sessions.
- Identified customer needs by attending meetings with customers and listening to their ideas and suggestions.
- Provided direction by explaining the steps involved in key projects.
- Ensured team members’ access to all necessary resources by maintaining a current inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Maintained a clean, safe environment for team members by adhering to safety policies and procedures, requesting repairs, and reporting needed maintenance items.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 6
- Constructed a proposal for a start-up firm in a timely manner while adhering to strict deadlines and company guidelines.
- Achieved Outstanding Performance Award while managing a team of 10 employees.
- Enhanced the quality of customer service while representing a Fortune 500 insurance company at large conventions and meetings.
- Motivated fellow team members to achieve goals and other business targets under the Insurance Marketing brand.
- Achieved Merit Award for exceeding sales expectations by generating new customers from targeted markets through innovative promotional activities.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 7
- Met sales goals by ensuring that prompt, well-organized, courteous, and helpful service was provided to customers.
- Delivered exceptional customer service to customers by answering all inquiries in less than 30 days.
- Developed constructive suggestions for improving procedures, processes, and procedures for bettering the services offered to customers.
- Utilized superior interpersonal skills with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Received outstanding quality award; provided prompt and efficient implementation of changes requested by internal department managers.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 8
- Effectively managed accounts; maintained timely follow-up with customers, vendors, and internal contacts; managed expense reports.
- Promoted to Key Account Manager; responsible for managing accounts valued at $50,000 or greater. Developed account strategy, monitored status of accounts, and performed profit analysis.
- Received outstanding achievement in customer service; successfully resolved customer complaints in a proactive manner.
- Achieved award for achieving 95% or higher quota on monthly sales activity total for four consecutive months; surpassed previous best performance by 22%.
- Accepted award recognizing overall high level of performance in achieving 100% quota attainment during the year.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 9
- Increased the number of A & R personnel by 20% in a timely manner.
- Achieved award for exceeding the established goal in the Contingency Fund Development Program.
- Effectively assisted in correcting clerical mistakes and delays, while adhering to established guidelines.
- Received outstanding quality award; efficiently processed case files for new employees, completed reports, including Quick Look, and submitted them on time.
- Effectively worked with A & R personnel; provided general clerical support to subordinates.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 10
- Compiled data according to HUD, FHA, Fannie Mae lending guidelines. Up-to-date on refinances/upgrades of borrowers’ credit file.
- Impacted loan approval process by ensuring borrowers’ credit files were up-to-date and accurate.
- Supervised 3 professionals who performed special projects for clients.
- Defined employment objective as product development, analysis, analysis of statistical data, action plans including corrective action plans.
- Played key role in issuing service awards to employee associates.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 11
- Helped maintain professional relations with all parties.
- Analyzed loan files of each customer to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Processed inquiries in a timely manner to ensure that requests are addressed within the specified time period.
- Utilized Project Management Skills for positive results.
- Reconciled bank statements timely on a monthly basis, ensuring accuracy of deposits and payments.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 12
- Ranked as top salesperson for New York region; employed campaigns to generate a high number of new accounts for the company.
- Increased annual revenue by 16%; recruited and trained a whole team of New Account Representatives to enable them to initiate the same results.
- Helped company achieve an average growth rate of 10% per annum by generating a high number of referrals from clients.
- Secured a contract with Toyota Motor Corporation, whereby the business unit increased its sales volume by 40% within six months.
- Recognized as “Salesperson of the Year” for consistently demonstrating advanced sales skills, knowledge, and professionalism in ensuring customers satisfaction.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 13
- Assisted in the development of procedures to enhance efficiency, quality assurance, and responsiveness to customers.
- Received an award for unmatched service as a non-management personnel at the division level.
- Earned outstanding performance award for being instrumental in working with an outside vendor that provided project management services.
- Excelled by providing exceptional customer service according to customer satisfaction scores.
- Earned recognition as an outstanding member of the division by being involved with many projects and achieving success within job role responsibilities.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample 14
- Demonstrated excellence in all aspects of customer service; organized, prepared, and submitted credit reports accurately in accordance with FICO credit scoring guidelines.
- Demonstrated excellence in marketing, internal communications, purchasing/budgeting, and subsequent monthly reporting for all clients.
- Researched large account potential; earned award for exceeding expectations; achieved financial goals; earned management endorsement for superior performance.
- Achieved award for demonstration of outstanding customer service; earned recognition for best customer service to all customers surveyed by competitors.
- Researched potential markets for new clients; earned recognition for best customer service to all customers surveyed by competitors.
To work as a Key Account Manager, you need a high school diploma, BA in business, and a few proven years of experience. The Key Account Manager must provide solutions, communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, negotiation, and computer skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Key Account Manager Resume Samples
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 1
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 2
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 3
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 4
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 5
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 6
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 7
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 8
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 9
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 10
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 11
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 12
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 13
- Key Account Manager Resume Sample 14
- Wrap Up