A Junior Copywriter works with a Senior Copywriter and assists with their day to day duties. Their duties are working with clients to understand their message, writing clear copy for the reader, revising work after receiving feedback, producing creative ideas, assisting Senior Copywriter with daily operations, and producing consistent copy.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Junior Copywriter Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Junior Copywriter resumes for your reference.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 1
- Created, executed, and managed social media accounts for products released by 3 different companies.
- Improved company’s conversion rates by over 30% in 2 months; recognized by CEO for my contribution to the company’s success.
- Earned 4 awards at major competition for copywriting in the fiction category; won $250 prize each.
- Developed creative concepts that made it into multiple published print works including short story anthologies, magazines, textbooks, and novels with best-selling authors.
- Presented ideas on how to improve the aesthetic appeal of product website designs before key clients resulting in an increase in sales revenue estimated at 5 million USD per year after 3 months of implementation.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 2
- Helped to create the newest campaign for a new product launch.
- Individuals that I have written copy for, had received recognition in “Best of” awards.
- Raised awareness about the importance of recycling by creating an awareness piece on proper disposal methods.
- Introduced innovative tools for public use through multiple online commercials, including the popular ‘Paper Jamz’ guitar.
- Wrote copy for digital programs used throughout US art museums encouraging visitors to interact with museum pieces.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 3
- Familiar with the tools of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Implemented SEO concepts to improve website rankings and generate traffic through Google Adwords campaigns.
- Wrote copy for TV commercials promoting local shopping malls at peak periods throughout the year.
- Developed business cards, flyers, postcards, brochures, product packaging labels; effectively designed promotional items depicting company’s service offerings.
- Ensure effective communication between independent writers and clients by creating web-based management system for project tracking and centralized file storage.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 4
- Managed the process of co-creating award winning marketing campaigns for a wide array of clients.
- Developed expertise in Google AdWords, SEO, and Social Media Marketing strategies.
- Collaborated with clients to craft effective copy that engaged audiences and helped drive leads into the sales funnel.
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Creative Suite as well as Adobe InDesign & Photoshop.
- Pioneered new techniques to optimize client websites for increased traffic and search engine results.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 5
- Flexible, versatile copywriting skills used to coordinate all promotional marketing needs.
- Worked on several direct mail packages bolstering the return on investment for clients producing millions of dollars in profits.
- Used my knowledge of photo editing software to design custom layouts that are both appealing yet practical.
- Driven, diligent, creative copywriter with a wide range of online and offline writing abilities including press releases, blog posts, web content & video scripts.
- Organized ideas for website development by coordinating plans with marketing staff through presentations and planning sessions.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 6
- Crafting a visual narrative using words and design for print, public relations, interactive media, and brand development.
- Developed copy for online campaign featuring videos, banner ads, emailers, catalog layouts that improved website traffic by 300% within first three months of implementation.
- Collaborated with creative team on new ad concepts and presentations for DDB clients.
- Designed print advertisements to increase store foot traffic including feature stories in newspaper supplements, magazines, flyers, posters.
- Sold ideas to top 5 global agencies using innovative presentation techniques.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 7
- Responsible for creating, editing, proofreading, and revising marketing materials.
- Showed talent for researching consumer trends through continuous observation of public behavior, leading to several successful product launches.
- Trained in HTML markup language for website coding to enhance online presence with SEO keywords.
- Pitched storyboard idea that earned marketing department award after being approved by an advertising agency as the best new concept.
- Helped launch large-scale social media campaign through blogs and Facebook posts; recognized by company as one of top performers.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 8
- Wrote computer game manuals for junior executives.
- Developed a guerrilla marketing campaign that garnered over 300 new subscribers through social media, email blasts, and public service announcements. Campaign received an award from the author of viral marketing.
- Implemented proven direct response sales letters by coaching copywriting teams to produce web copy with high conversion rates which exceeded company goals up to 170%.
- Wrote product packaging materials for distribution by Pearson Education to 4,000 schools nationwide; improved existing copy utilizing modern writing techniques and trending topics in education.
- Promoted awareness of global issues among youth through participation in international social justice campaigns hosted by the City of Hope Medical Center.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 9
- Successfully completed the 3 month, 80 hour internship from May through July 2010.
- Researched potential social media marketing opportunities and implemented a test campaign with expected result of over 25% increase in subscribers to the new Twitter account.
- Collaborated offline with another junior copywriter to improve response time for customer requests by 20%.
- Strived daily to provide quality service that exceeds my client’s high standards; received positive feedback from clients on several occasions.
- Adeptly utilized advanced tools such as InDesign and Photoshop to meet tight deadlines and project demands.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 10
- Developed a creative approach to ad copy that out-performed the client’s expectations.
- Authored web content that helped increase sales by 15% in 30 days.
- Improved Google rankings by 25%; developed a marketing strategy and ecommerce blog to drive traffic back to website.
- Designed a campaign for a major global brand that led to 3,000% ROI in less than 60 days through viral distribution on social media channels.
- Pioneered new approaches to design and copywriting generating 50 million monthly page views with 97% user engagement rate.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 11
- Assisted in the development of brand strategy and executed creative executions for national brands.
- Collaborated with sales, operations, business professionals to create compelling marketing materials to generate interest in products and services.
- Handled all administration and clerical duties such as filing, collating and retrieving copy and design project documentation.
- Provided editorial support to copywriters; assisted with headline creation and proofreading.
- Used social media tools for marketing purposes to increase web traffic by 30%; recognized by supervisor for outstanding performance.
Junior Copywriter Resume Sample 12
- Adhered to creative deadlines by producing various print, online, and video mediums. Managed online presence through organic social media marketing.
- Created new concepts for clients within assigned brand images including designing logos, advertisements, websites, presentations, etc.
- Crafted proposals to present potential sale opportunities for clients to marketing managers by collaborating with senior copywriters on strategies.
- Collaborated with other teams across the country via phone and networking conferences; maintained relationships to ensure future collaboration opportunities.
- Spearheaded multiple challenges for company-wide contests; won two contests in one year resulting in earned recognition from CEO & President of the company.
For this position, a bachelor’s degree in advertising, design, journalism, creative writing, media and design and 2-3 years of experience are needed. The skills needed for this position are strong writing skills, computer skills, ability to multitask, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to work independently, strong communication skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.