Internet managers oversee the handling of business-related data gathered from the internet, useful in daily operations. They are expected to collect responses to posts, collate data for utilization, create content for social media accounts, chat with customers online, write detailed reports and oversee other activities carried out by other employees in the department.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Internet Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Internet Manager resumes for your reference.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 1
- Collaborated with an offshore team of developers and managers to modify and implement a custom web application used by enterprise customers.
- Received support and coaching from management, enabling me to become an effective team member; responsible for managing my own time, tracking project milestones, resolving client issues, and completing projects within the set timeline.
- Managed the hosting environment; looked for trends in errors and performance problems, conducted research to find the best solutions, created documentation, and communicated potential resolutions to all levels of management.
- Developed prototype web service that was later built into a secure payment gateway used by our company in conjunction with Amazon AWS.
- Experienced in developing applications across multiple platforms using a variety of programming languages, libraries and frameworks.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 2
- Streamlined internet department by redesigning existing web site.
- Facilitated cross-departmental collaboration on company merger to achieve full integration before deadline.
- Handled three large website development projects, including bank restructuring and ecommerce tool installation.
- Designed marketing strategy for launching online product catalogs, including search engine optimization campaign resulting in an exponential increase of traffic.
- Managed and supervised web content; developed internet-based strategy to improve public perception of government agency.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 3
- Manage and ensure work productivity of the group as a whole.
- Supervise team members in maintaining assigned systems.
- Lead and manage enterprise-wide staff, including off-shore teams worldwide during peak periods to ensure uptime and maximum system availability.
- Grow and develop an existing website for increased conversions, increased traffic, and higher value email subscriber growth through A/B testing .
- Reconceptualize new projects to provide greater efficiency for multi-platform capabilities on one core technology platform.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 4
- Led a team of four designers in the creation of five community websites with over 300 pages of original content.
- Coordinated maintenance, updates, and upgrades for three corporate intranet sites totaling 4500 pages.
- Provided daily support for twenty-five company web servers including cPanel, Apache, MySQL database administration and scripting in PHP and Perl languages.
- Constantly updated administrative software with new hardware and network configurations to maintain corporate data integrity.
- Restored backup files from tape backup devices when server crashed; critical components were installed within 10 minutes.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 5
- Auto-set up email accounts for new office hires; trained office staff to use Outlook and Blackberry devices.
- Maintained server security, revised user access privileges, and configured Windows software updates; resolved operating system issues.
- Spearheaded the installation of computer workstations in five offices; created standard specifications for hardware set-up across all locations.
- Trained thirty-five clients to streamline their network operations using specific applications; reduced support costs by 15% within six months of hire date.
- Designed functional plans to optimize Internet performance for individual sites; implemented Internet Protocol (IP), Domain Name Server (DNS) services, firewalls, optical fiber networks, and more.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 6
- Established corporate website, introducing new technologies to enhance customer experience using data analytic tools.
- Reduced the time required to process common requests by 50% through elimination of unnecessary steps or procedures in resolve customer issues within company intranet.
- Wrote pricing guidelines and specifications for custom products fulfilling set requirements while maintaining established prices in accordance with company policy.
- Authored web-based training for use in global call centers providing customers e-mail support utilizing knowledge established best practices for online support.
- Created a success page showcasing user satisfaction performance trends based on overall result of service experience to monitor effectiveness of service quality improvement efforts.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 7
- Recruited, trained, and lead 8 staff members in completing design, evaluation, production of Internet support materials for website management.
- Increased reader response by 200% after re-designing website; garnered more than 7000 visits per month to new web site.
- Consistently met deadlines; completed the work of two employees after one resigned and another was fired.
- Maintained positive working relationships with 20 staff members within the department; gained respect as a mentor and leader of people.
- Resolved 10% increase requests related to web site content without jeopardizing on-time project delivery objectives.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 8
- Developed website presence from the ground up, taking a failing business online and creating a strong following.
- Created a web-based marketing system that allows us to run several businesses under one umbrella organization.
- Set up all company servers, including domain registration and email set-up; enabled employees to utilize network resources with minimal assistance.
- Established company-wide site management by developing administrative tools to streamline the process of posting information, scheduling updates, and maintaining brand recognition.
- Developed a content management system that allows company to easily update information on all sites.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 9
- Provided timely and accurate reports for the department containing sales, service, and maintenance data.
- Learned to created dynamic database programs independently after attending a class on HTML programming.
- Managed all social media accounts; gained over 2,000 followers within six weeks by creating contests and promotions featuring website services.
- Achieved 5% increase in sales and 10% increase in profit through creative marketing strategies focusing on search engine optimization (SEO).
- Recruited back-end developer team member to maintain client content management system (CMS) work flow during field development functions.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 10
- Improved information technology services through strategic planning, team building, and prioritizing.
- Spearheaded the development of an international website that has received over 10,000 clicks.
- Streamlined IT support to reduce employee downtime by 50%.
- Pioneered the design of a new messaging platform which has eliminated 500 hours in labor per week.
- Provided professional IT consulting services for small business start-ups; enabled companies to manage their growth processes more effectively.
Internet Manager Resume Sample 11
- Managed an international team of ten web developers, graphic designers, copywriters, editors, and public relation specialists.
- Led thirty-two server administrators in support of their efforts to serve over 300 million users per month through fourteen high-traffic online applications.
- Launched new websites that have become among the most visited sites on the Internet.
- Implemented best practices for user experience across seventeen niche social media platforms by establishing a standard set of website features.
- Developed state-of-the-art strategies to develop and maintain relationships with key partners and acquire funding and investment capital to sustain and grow innovative businesses with exponential potential.
Internet managers should have an undergraduate degree in business (with IT), marketing or computer science. To excel as an internet manager, you need to be internet savvy, able to make decisions, have excellent customer relationship management skills, be driven, have good marketing skills, leadership skills and focus.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.