HR (Human Resources) Administrators are responsible for performing the day to day duties of the human resources department of a company. The primary responsibilities include maintaining employee records, coordinating with outside vendors on employee benefits, performing onboarding analysis and execution, and delivering disciplinary actions and exit interviews.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best HR Admin Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real HR Admin resumes for your reference.
HR Admin Resume Sample 1
- Worked with senior management to conduct performance reviews.
- Recruited and screened candidates for the open positions in the HR department.
- Answered internal phone calls utilizing proper etiquette and tone when transferring calls/assigning tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Used PowerPoint to coordinate work flow projects, information, and presentations. Provided support on new hiring projects that involved organizing candidate files into appropriate categories, coordinating interviews, preparing reference letters, processing paperwork into Human Resources system.
- Maintained all confidential documents with extra care by placing them appropriately in locked filing cabinets after documenting confidentiality statuses of each document in with company policy.
HR Admin Resume Sample 2
- Designed and managed an employee recognition program, resulting in greater staff participation and increased morale.
- Resolved schedule conflict between employees that enabled proper coverage of shift; recognized by manager for solving problem.
- Reorganized departmental filing system to increase accuracy of critical documentation, saving time; recognized by senior management.
- Provided senior leadership with accurate information relevant to workforce planning; realized more efficient handling of attrition issues.
- Reduced absenteeism rate through more personal approach on addressing staff concerns; achieved quantitative improvement on payroll process flow.
HR Admin Resume Sample 3
- Implemented three new disability awareness programs for managers and staff.
- Developed an employee satisfaction questionnaire that was distributed to the employees of the company, which allowed for feedback relating to job content, work environment, training opportunities, etc.
- Resolved conflict between two co-workers by identifying underlying issues causing friction between them on a personal level; eventually eliminated the problem.
- Delivered first aid at work when I heard one person had collapsed on site; administered CPR until paramedics arrived.
- Acted as mediator in resolving interpersonal strife amongst employees by promoting teamwork and trust through proactive communication strategies with supervisors and personnel.
HR Admin Resume Sample 4
- Planned and implemented HR policies and procedures that promoted efficient operations, eliminated risk exposure, and increased productivity.
- Troubleshoot equipment and software issues; made necessary repairs to ensure the company’s IT infrastructure was functioning optimally.
- Provided guidance directed at increasing efficiency within department.
- Supervised administrative staff assessing needs and implementing disciplinary action as necessary; maintained a harmonious work environment for all staff members.
- Greeted, welcomed, interviewed, hired, assigned duties, coached new hires on benefits packages, schedules vacations or time-off requests through online system.
HR Admin Resume Sample 5
- Modernized company benefits package; streamlined information retrieval process to make new employees aware of full range of benefit options available.
- Initiated monthly, quarterly, and annual benefits reporting processes; compiled reports for executive review.
- Reviewed HRIS systems for updates pertaining to employee records; confirmed accuracy of data on all employees including future training dates/times/locations.
- Ensured new hire paperwork was processed in accordance with proper procedure set forth by company policy; new employee manuals provided at hiring date according to HR best practices.
- Trained 50+ supervisors/managers in policies & procedures through one-on-one sessions held twice monthly shift rotation.
HR Admin Resume Sample 6
- Provided administrative support for the Human Resource Manager. Accomplishments included coordinating events, processing paperwork, and handling confidential information in accordance with HR guidelines.
- Learned new software programs while taking on additional responsibilities of hiring employees; recognized by managers for strong work ethic and accurate data entry.
- Performed background checks to meet compliance standards; successfully resolved discrepancies that were brought to attention during reference check process.
- Assisted professional employer organization (PEO) clients with employee onboarding processes; ensured confidentiality of personal information within company policy guidelines; increased database accuracy by 10%.
- Led recruitment efforts in search of top talent by posting jobs on national websites, printing resumes, sending follow-up emails, creating employee spreadsheets according to management needs.
HR Admin Resume Sample 7
- Developed a referral program to attract new top-caliber applicants by maintaining an up-to-date online job posting system and networking with local employers.
- Documented behavioral incidents resulting in disciplinary actions, training referrals, and company closures for human resources compliance.
- Promoted the need to develop a diverse workforce through employee presentations on current legislation affecting hiring practices.
- Recruited 100% of volunteer workers for service organization with professionalism and empathy.
- Managed projects from start to finish with efficiency and knowledge, provided guidance as needed during the process, and communicated changes with existing employees. Identified gaps in organizational needs identified future for professional growth within the company.
HR Admin Resume Sample 8
- Provided assistance with organizational changes within company, including restructuring of departments and reassignments.
- Developed training materials to support the implementation of a new employee relations program.
- Maintained compliance with federal, state and local employment laws.
- Facilitated interview process for departmental promotions by writing questions in advance and conducting interviews during allotted time frame.
- Served as lead on department projects that streamlined processes and improved efficiencies throughout HR functions.
HR Admin Resume Sample 9
- Analysed, integrated, and promoted company policies to ensure compliance with local, state, federal laws.
- Resolved conflict resolution within the office by isolating issues between employees and then finding suitable resolutions that were approved by all parties involved.
- Managed employee leave requests, attendance tracking software system updates, FMLA requests, compensation claims processing to ensure productivity goals are met.
- Presented information to senior management by preparing reports on labour trends for projects requiring workforce analysis.
- Introduced new position description software system to enhance workflow after training co-workers on its usage .
HR Admin Resume Sample 10
- Managed and coordinated various departments and teams by using analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceeded team activity projections by engaging individual-level resourcefulness while striving to continuously improve professional skills.
- Received an award for supporting the company’s staff with exceptional patience and politeness during times of high stress or personal grievance.
- Contributed to positive department morale by maintaining a proactive approach towards staff relations, including employees’ feelings and concerns.
- Promoted staff well-being through proactively developing a supportive work environment which nurtured creativity, motivation, initiative, leadership, responsibility, organizational awareness/connectedness, mutual trust & respect.
HR Admin Resume Sample 11
- Secured the perfect job for a professional receptionist with over 10 years of experience as a multi-tasker, working as an administrator and as a telemarketer.
- Administered the employee review process by conducting performance evaluations for staff, evaluating records and completing qualified payrolls.
- Acted as liaison between outside agencies; researched and provided information on issues related to employment law for the department and managers.
- Enhanced customer service by implementing new procedures and streamlining processes; reduced turnover rates and increased profitability levels at company affiliates during 3 years of service.
- Gained knowledge in foreign direct investment (FDI) through four months of travel across three international destinations; collaborated extensively within cross-functional teams.
A Bachelor’s degree, along with various human resource industry-standard certificates, are required. Administrators use their skills to advise managers on organizational policies, liaison between management and workforce, maintain a high level of confidentiality, have strong administration skills, and maintain excellent interpersonal relations throughout the human resource experience.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best HR Admin Resume Samples
- Wrap Up