Food bloggers write about their love for food and provide others with great recipes while educating them on cooking techniques, ingredients, new foods to try and other information that can benefit their readers. Food bloggers create blog content such as photos of the finished dish, step-by-step instructions for following the recipe and any special tips they want to share.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Food Blogger Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real food blogger resumes for your reference.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 1
- Gained visibility for blog with proactive guest posting on food-related sites with high domain authority.
- Generated steady growth in web traffic through organic search engine optimization and consistent creation of compelling content.
- Achieved a large social media following (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) by engaging followers and creating user-friendly content.
- Won several awards from culinary institutions and popular food bloggers for excellence in food writing and photography.
- Built a sizable email subscriber base by providing valuable content that is not readily available elsewhere.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 2
- Gained hundreds of followers by creating original and engaging food content on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Generated over $10,000 in revenue from sponsorships and collaborations with brands such as Kraft, Hershey’s, and General Mills.
- Was featured in several online publications including BuzzFeed, Huffington Post, and Food & Wine.
- Presented at a national conference on food blogging and social media marketing.
- Received a prestigious award for being one of the top food bloggers in the country.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 3
- Gained followership of over 25,000 in two years across social media platforms through creative and engaging food content.
- Generated website traffic of over 1 million unique visitors in two years; helped to increase site ranking on major search engines.
- Won awards from national and international food competitions for best recipe, best presentation, and best photography.
- Was featured in notable online and print publications such as Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Food & Wine Magazine, and more.
- Wrote a cookbook that was published by a major publishing house; currently has a 2nd edition in the works.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 4
- Gained social media following of over 10,000 in 2 years through consistent posting and interaction with followers.
- Generated website traffic of over 100,000 unique visitors in 2 years through search engine optimization and consistent engagement with blog readers.
- Wrote weekly food blog posts that were shared by major food publications such as Bon Appétit, Eater, and The Huffington Post.
- Received sponsored content opportunities from major brands such as Samsung, KitchenAid, and Marriott Hotels.
- Was featured as a guest expert on nationally televised cooking shows including Good Morning America and The Chew.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 5
- Gained 1,000 social media followers in six months by creating engaging content on food and recipe trends.
- Generated more than 5,000 visitors to website in first month through digital marketing efforts, including search engine optimization (SEO) and paid advertising.
- Wrote weekly blog post that received an average of 3,500 page views; selected as a “Best Food Blog” by local lifestyle magazine.
- Was asked to participate as a guest speaker on a food panel at a major citywide event; drew 600 attendees.
- Was featured in two national publications for food writing; both articles generated more than 10,000 readers.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 6
- Gained a following of over 10,000 people on social media by creating engaging and informative food content.
- Generated over $15,000 in sponsored content opportunities from brands, both small and large.
- Won two awards for best food blog in the state; also nominated for national award.
- Published a cookbook based on recipes from the blog which reached the top spot on Amazon’s bestsellers list.
- Featured in several major publications as an expert on all things food-related; given the opportunity to speak about food trends at various events.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 7
- Increased web traffic by 500% within half a year of blogging.
- Authored 1,500+ high-quality articles that have been published on top 50+ authority blogs.
- Handled the entire blog management process from submission to sale, including business development.
- Created original recipes for publication in cookbooks and magazines. Developed the concept, wrote the content, tested/made all recipes, styled/photographed finished dishes, submitted final work to editor for approval.
- Achieved several bestseller rankings among 10 million books on Amazon with sales volume reaching 3500+.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 8
- Gained over 1,000 organic followers on food blog in under two years.
- Generated over $10,000 in revenue from sponsored posts and ad partnerships.
- Wrote weekly recipes that were featured on several popular cooking websites.
- Published cookbook with top publisher based on blog content.
- Toured the country as a keynote speaker at food festivals and symposiums.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 9
- Pioneered a movement of food-based journalism in the local market with an average of over 1,000 unique views per day.
- Developed and managed online publication’s social media account to account for 70% of advertising revenue generated through promotions on Facebook and Twitter.
- Grew followership by 124% in under six months; averaged 60 page views per visitor via content focused on food trends and product reviews.
- Contributed to increased sales by 160% through referral links featured prominently on website homepage.
- Spearheaded one of China’s top five new trendsetter campaigns after delivering professional editing and promotional services to apparel manufacturers and restaurant owners.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 10
- Gained over 15,000 social media followers in two years on Instagram and Twitter by posting creative food photos and recipes.
- Wrote weekly blog posts on innovative cooking techniques, highlighting seasonal ingredients, for a prominent food website.
- Organized and hosted a sold-out multi-course dinner party featuring dishes from the blog, with all proceeds donated to charity.
- Spoke at local food festivals and cooking demonstrations, sharing tips and recipes from the blog.
- Received national press coverage for the blog, including features in top culinary magazines and newspapers.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 11
- Gained a following of over 10,000 engaged food enthusiasts on blog and social media platforms.
- Wrote over 100 recipes that have been featured and reposted by prominent food bloggers and magazines.
- Hosted a sold-out pop-up dinner series that featured seasonal menus with local produce.
- Actively partnered with several local businesses to collaborate on marketing initiatives, including recipe development, social media content creation, and event sponsorship.
- Received a nomination for “Best Food Blogger” at the annual Vancouver Foodster Awards.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 12
- Authored food-related articles, “10 Foods You Should Never Keep in Your Fridge” and “7 Surprising Foods that are Good for your Teeth” which were published on a nationally recognized website.
- Gained, on average, 2,000 new social media followers per month through creative and consistent content marketing strategies across all major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Generated an increase in website traffic of over 200% through targeted SEO and digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborated with other food bloggers to organize a successful virtual food blogging conference which gathered over 500 attendees from around the world.
- Awarded “Best Food Blogger” by a national online magazine for 3 consecutive years.
Food Blogger Resume Sample 12
- Gained a following of over 10,000 people on social media by sharing recipes and cooking tips.
- Generated over $50,000 in online sales through affiliate marketing partnerships.
- Was featured in several online publications, including Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, and The Huffington Post.
- Created and taught a cooking class at a local community center that was full for eight consecutive weeks.
- Wrote and self-published a cookbook that has been sold in over 20 countries.
Food bloggers must have a passion for food, be creative with recipes, have photography skills, be able to write well, have good cooking knowledge and understand nutritional information. They must also be social media savvy so they can promote their blog content on various channels.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.