A Food Attendant serves and assists customers at eating establishments. Their duties include greeting customers, overseeing salad bars and buffets, checking supplies before the restaurant opens, making sure there are enough clean dishes, making sure the floors are clean, making sure tables are clean, filling drink orders, taking orders, and helping diners make selections.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Food Attendant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Food Attendant resumes for your reference.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 1
- Ensured that all food orders were accurately tabulated, prepared, and sent to patients’ rooms according to their individual diets.
- Provided a pleasant dining experience; prepared and served drinks at the bar.
- Discreetly delivered meals to patients in their rooms while adhering to strict hospital guidelines regarding the handling of medical records.
- Recognized as an exceptional employee by Regional Supervisor for professionalism, strong customer service skills, and reliability.
- Won customer satisfaction award; satisfied customers came back or referred others due to great service.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 2
- As food attendant, provided excellent guest service by anticipating and fulfilling guests’ needs while maintaining inventory of supplies.
- Trained new employees to enhance their skills; promoted positive work behaviors and teamwork.
- Recognized by the Director for outstanding customer service; maintain an exceptional health inspection rating.
- As the only employee with a Food Handler’s Certificate, planned and ensured the implementation of serving procedures to ensure food safety.
- Earned the respect of supervisors; received the award for three consecutive years for outstanding performance in annual evaluations.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 3
- Performed various food preparation tasks including slicing deli meats; bagged and carrying out items for service; fresh-cut vegetables; and bakery products.
- No break time was lost due to poor performance or being late for work.
- Made a good effort at fulfilling all assigned duties at the end of each shift without providing repeated errors in a timely manner.
- Received praise from the Director and on-site manager because of your positive attitude, ability to follow instructions, willingness to try new ideas, and willingness to assist others.
- Received a letter of recommendation from the Director and on-site manager. Served as an example to other employees by your attention to detail and care in performing all assigned duties.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 4
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks on time, including satisfactory fulfillment of customer needs.
- Responded appropriately to customer inquiry, conducting the courtesy and professionalism expected in a hospital environment.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines; demonstrated commitment to high-quality products with analysis of ingredients.
- Received award for the educational initiative from product innovation; presented ideas that impacted product quality, cost savings, and customer satisfaction.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively contributed to positive dining experience through constructive suggestions and assistance with dishes in preparation throughout shift.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 5
- Recognizing customer needs and attentively preparing food as directed.
- Achieved certification as a Service Team Member with exceptional service for the entire staff.
- Received a 90% employee satisfaction rate and an excellent customer service survey rating.
- Crowned “Best Server” in the hospital’s Back To School Bash by the Food & Beverage Services Director, an award that included a $10,000 bonus to be used for training for future employees.
- Received Customer Satisfaction Award from every third-party survey company.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 6
- Demonstrated excellent customer service; providing excellent service to all customers in a timely manner while adhering to company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the food preparation area; performed all required cleaning duties daily and self-evaluated for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Delivered orders of food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Received Outstanding Employee of the Week Award with 100% of customers rating him/her as an outstanding employee.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 7
- Used a variety of time management strategies to check-in customers and complete food inventory promptly.
- Received top employee award for outstanding customer service.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had eaten at the restaurant.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to food receipts.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 8
- Delivered superior customer service, receiving a compliment from the Supervisor.
- Expertly assisted the Manager of Food and Beverage in maintaining accurate inventory levels.
- Utilized various establishments’ cashiers’ keypads to manage orders, ensure accuracy, and update passbooks.
- Developed an excellent rapport with customers who appreciated the quality of food items provided at the establishment.
- Directed employees inefficiently taking inventory of items and ensuring that each item was returned to its proper location for proper stocking order.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 9
- Served employment, passed all obligations, and completed all requirements in a timely manner.
- Managed all service aspects and completed needed tasks, with a good attendance record.
- Researched the latest culinary trends to enhance the menu; learned and implemented several new menu items.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to menu preparation.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 10
- Researched recipes for new products and prepared food items on time.
- Found creative ways of serving customers, including a presentation of fresh fruit, ice cream, and cookies.
- Handled special requests to the satisfaction of customers.
- Achieved award for outstanding quality; presented food items in a timely manner to the satisfaction of customers.
- Received outstanding quality award; prepared food items in accordance with customer service guidelines on time for customers’ satisfaction.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 11
- Provided exceptional service by handling customer concerns and maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- An accepted position as supervisor of the foodservice area; provided leadership for the staff in the department.
- Responded to feedback from customers; ensuring that customers received excellent service regardless of the time of day or day of the week.
- Promoted to management spot from within the company; moved up as a result of exceptional job performance.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 12
- Ensured all trays were delivered on time and accurately while following hospital protocol.
- Received letter of appreciation from Recipient (Hospital Administrator) for accuracy and timeliness of dental patient trays.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment without a single delay; received the “Most Valuable Player” award for the top-performing department.
- Recognized as an asset to the company by the CEO.
- Received Superior Service Award; consistently provided excellent customer service with a smile.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 13
- Met and greeted clients, prepared tables, and performed light duties in the kitchen. Served customers various entrées as needed.
- Effectively handled a crowded dining room by expediting food requests while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Handled special customer requests by researching to ensure authenticity.
- Delivered meals to patients in need; met their special needs without sacrificing customer service or hospital guidelines for food handling and safety.
- Resolved disputes between servers and cooks with the reasoning that promoted harmony and customer satisfaction.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 14
- Achieved food and sundries service apprentice wage of $5.65 per hour.
- Achieved $7.00 per hour food service wage as a Food Service Apprentice; attended school to attain certification as a Food Service Specialist.
- Received recognition for superior customer service.
- Achieved outstanding performance award; maintained cleanliness of the dining room and interacted with other employees in a positive manner.
- Described by customers as “flexible” and “pleasant.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 15
- Contributed to a positive patient care experience by implementing processes that promote cleanliness and sanitation.
- Received Customer Service award; recognized by Director of Nursing for exceeding expectations.
- Studied upcoming standards of care to ensure current practices would comply with new standards.
- Achieved award for volunteering at the Health Fair; volunteered hours in support of the hospital’s community outreach efforts.
- Continued professional development through unpaid internships, which include training on new technological developments and the opportunity to learn new skills and meet other industry professionals.
Food Attendant Resume Sample 16
- Learned the skills of a Food Attendant; effectively cleaned work stations, including tables and chairs in accordance with health codes.
- Met the high standards required to be on the floor as a Food Attendant; arrived early every day and on time for all shifts.
- Maintained a clean and neat appearance for work at all times; did not come to work unless dressed appropriately, including wearing a name tag.
- Abided by the company guidelines regarding uniforms, hairstyle, and personal grooming.
- Worked unsupervised on occasion with no problems or complaints from co-workers, management, or customers.
There are no set educational requirements to be a food attendant, but most employers prefer someone with a high school diploma. Skills needed are the ability to work well under pressure, physical stamina, ability to resolve conflicts, patience, attention to detail, and good judgement.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.