Financial Sales Representatives advise clients on the purchase of financial products and services. Their primary duties include gathering client information, suggesting potential solutions, researching market trends, soliciting new business opportunities, managing customer relationships, and completing reports for management.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Financial Sales Representative Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Financial Sales Representative resumes for your reference.
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 1
- Recognized for increasing sales in a down market; increased yearly commissions by 25% earning recognition and appreciation.
- Exceeded all early-out goals set at the beginning of an economic decline; recognized for extraordinary performance, initiative, skill, and ability during difficult times.
- Identified new business opportunities through cold calling and networking to increase customer acquisition by over 120%.
- Received the Branch Manager’s award recognizing exceptional quality and excellence in financial planning, 30% growth in production from idea development program.
- Spearheaded research efforts within branch office to continually improve service provided to customers and clients, implemented suggestion programs resulting in $30K savings.
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 2
- Stimulated business by effectively using relationships, referrals, and resources to generate 45 new accounts with $22.5 million in annual commercial transportation equipment leasing volume.
- Secured new lines of credit for customers through analysis of financial structure; acquired $37 million of new credit facilities.
- Cross-sold variety of financial products to customer base; led sales team to #1 ranking nationally among competitors.
- Provided financing alternatives for customers by combining different sources of funds, thus creating equity value within company’s portfolios.
- Recognized as top sales associate five years straight; developed strong referral base from which I secured over 200 transactions annually for the past three years. ?
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 3
- Self-starter who contributed $20,000 in new production within first six months of employment.
- Selected to serve on the President’s Leadership Council anticipated to generate over $100,000 in sales.
- Generated more than 150 leads for the company’s financial representatives through networking with supervisors and participants at health fairs.
- Recognized as a Top Producer seven out of nine quarters.
- Earned recognition from quarterly district manager regarding outstanding performance; consistently ranked among top 10% of all consultants nationwide every quarter during employment by selling life insurance plans to individuals.
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 4
- Provided investors with independent advice regarding Securities and Exchange Commission registered mutual funds, annuities, health benefit plans, UITs, variable insurance products, trusts, tax-deferred retirement accounts, and other investments.
- Opened investment portfolios for new clients to increase assets under management by 5% after completion of training program.
- Maintained records on daily calls to clients; kept informed on progress of all portfolio activities.
- Attended company sponsored conferences to learn about products that are not offered through my employer or available in this geographic area.
- Generated $15,000 in revenue by closing the sale of a variable insurance product to a new client.
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 5
- Improved sales by 25% in one year through increased productivity, management of credit risk, and training of new hires.
- This job required extensive travel to meet clients face-to-face. Experienced with the entire negotiation process from start to finish.
- Effectively created automated reports that were used for customer decision making processes.
- Generated over 100 leads per month using word of mouth, email campaigns, seminars, cold calling, door knocking campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing activities.
- Provided exemplary service resulting in outstanding ratings and customer referrals while maintaining high product retention levels and low attrition rates for assigned customers.
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 6
- Recognized for outstanding performance as a Financial Sales Representative.
- Proven as a leader in customer service to individual and commercial clients.
- Achieved the top sales title among financial advisors by exceeding company’s growth expectations.
- Trained thousands of people via seminars, webinars, and personal coaching on how to successfully manage their portfolios using dynamic asset allocation models.
- Earned appreciation from colleagues regarding ability to locate investment opportunities that matched client profile requirements.
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 7
- Amassed a portfolio of over forty customers, all who were satisfied with the quality of product and services.
- Secured a record number of clients during peak financial market season; ranked among top 10 representatives in sales volume.
- Proved to be an invaluable asset for the company during four years by continually demonstrating effective communication skills while providing customer service excellence.
- Provided accurate information to lead many to make wise money decisions based on five successful loan closings.
- Achieved award after helping out nine families fulfill their dreams of home ownership through mortgage financing and refinancing transactions.
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 8
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of financial products and services while providing excellent consulting to clients.
- Provided exceptional customer service by offering claims management, financial planning, retirement planning, insurance, investment advisory services to over 500 clients.
- Initiated communication with 800 new leads following established best practices during initial contact phase.
- Delivered company’s message through innovative use of social media platforms while increasing membership base for both associations by 40%.
- Received superior performance award for consistently maintaining 97% client retention rate.
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 9
- Achieved district sales leader by demonstrating extraordinary effort and commitment to the company.
- Adhered to strict guidelines, achieving a 100% on-time rate for servicing clients; received commendation from regional manager for remarkable performance.
- Maximized client satisfaction through focused attention and close follow-up; earned award of Five Star Financial Services Advisor.
- Thoroughly implemented all products and services resulting in more than doubling of client assets under management during first year with firm.
- Attained position as top provider after consistently securing new business agreements, having more clients utilizing financial advisory services than any other team member at Holt, Simms & Crutchfield.
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 10
- Ample experience in identifying, qualifying & closing on new business, exceeding first year production goals by 5%.
- Recognized as one of the top producers on my team for 4 consecutive quarters through consistent achievement of quota, including 3rd quarter 2008 was recognized as the top producer on my particular product line.
- Achieved Gold Key Award twice for being among top two salespersons of month.
- Elected to participate in Leadership Development Program sponsored by Company to become trusted advisor to clients and key source for referrals.
- Successfully led teams through change management. Convinced leaders within organization that new ideas are needed instead of just talking about it. Won buy-in of executives and team members alike.
Financial Sales Representative Resume Sample 11
- Advertised and sold mortgages and home equity loans for secondary residence in the greater New Haven area.
- Acquired 97% of new clients; increased client roster by 47%.
- Secured $36 million in total loan value; led to growth in market share from 18% to 29%, boosting personal income by 40%.
- Raised average monthly sales volume from $9,000 to over $22,000 (43%); recognized as top 5% producer nationally.
- Increased commissions by 54%; closed 3x more loan transactions.
To work as Financial Sales Representative, you must have appropriate state licensing and either a bachelor’s degree financial sales experience. Financial Sales Representatives must have strong knowledge of financial markets, understand economic trends, demonstrate good listening skills, have empathy, be able to negotiate, and excel in math and organization.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.