Finance and Insurance (F&I)managers offer finance and insurance services to clients. Their main duties include verifying paper work is completed correctly, training the sales team, ensuring sales goals are met, maintaining relationships with financial institutions, ensuring quality customer service and preparing audit reports.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best F & I Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real F & I Manager resumes for your reference.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 1
- Demonstrated professionalism in dealing with customers, collecting payments, and keeping their information for use for future sales.
- Obtained many businesses leads from customer referrals.
- Developed strong relationships with clients through providing services on time and meeting their requirements.
- Achieved Award for Excellence in lead management; earned the top spot by producing the most leads per agent.
- Received award for top sales performance; gained agent of the month recognition from our division manager. Became a better leader through training courses and assistance from division managers, peers, and agents under my supervision.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 2
- Achieved award for having highest gross sales among all employees.
- Executed sales strategies to achieve the highest sales growth among all sales reps, resulting in a promotion.
- Increased customer base through strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
- Recognized by the CEO for exemplary commitment to the company’s values, ethics, and reputation as a reputable company within its industry.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 3
- Achieved 4% of total commissionable hours; led team of 12 to meet company and industry standards for annual and quarterly performance.
- Recruited for and trained new hires; set new benchmarks for inventory turnaround time.
- Directed efforts to improve the number of referrals, resulting in a 20% increase in closed loans.
- Closed 21 conversions as a first-year automotive F & I coordinator.
- Increased customer retention by more than 50%; ranked as #1 out of 7 F & I Managers in customer satisfaction rating.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 4
- Proactively supervised and trained other F & I personnel. Recognized for successfully managing an area to meet sales expectations; received outstanding sales award.
- Increased Business by 10%; Attained monthly sales targets; Recognized for exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Achieved outstanding quality rating; Proactively participated in the daily training of other F & I personnel.
- Received outstanding quality rating; Proactively participated in the daily training of others; Awarded the Supervisor of the Quarter Award for leadership, sacrifice, hard work, and excellent attitude.
- Recovered more than $100,000 in delinquent debt and created a customer satisfaction strategy; Recognized for successful collection and debt management.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 5
- Achieved award for highest F&I sales within the region for 3 consecutive quarters.
- Recognized as “Salesperson of the Month” by the company, with exceptional scores on quality assurance surveys.
- Dramatically increased customer satisfaction scores by accurately answering questions regarding financing products.
- Earned recognition as “Salesperson of the Month” by company; attributed to excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication that achieved positive results with customers.
- Handled difficult customers effectively; maintained a high level of patience and remained calm during stressful situations.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 6
- Earned a “Top Gun” rating for selling a high-dollar amount of accessories and parts to new and renewal customers.
- Achieved a 100 percent customer satisfaction rating from customers who bought wheels, tires, shocks, springs, and other suspension components.
- Achieved award for achieving highest sales volume of all sales personnel from the previous year; also achieved the award for producing highest profits of all sales personnel from the previous year.
- Received outstanding achievement award for selling a high dollar amount of accessories and parts to new and renewal customers.
- Recognized as a star performer based on customer survey ratings from customers who purchased parts or accessories.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 7
- Developed new techniques to improve the profitability of the F & I department.
- Imagined a process that would simplify order processing and increase customer satisfaction.
- Increased customer counts from monthly plans from five hundred to two thousand, within a one-year period.
- Helping team members gain new skills and a better understanding of their occupation as a professional.
- Helped a team member becomes a more capable individual through guidance and constructive criticism.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 8
- Achieved 100% sales manager rating; raised sales of the financial planning department by 15% of the goal.
- Given regional recognition for Fidelity Sweepstakes success with a 64% increase in prize money with additional accounts opening through my hard-hitting presentations.
- Named Employee of the Month for my efforts in achieving record-breaking numbers in new account openings and returning business.
- Received award for Customer Service Excellence with 87% customer satisfaction rating by customers who were surveyed about their experience during banking sessions.
- Won Salesperson of the Quarter Award for achieving over 105% increase in new account acquisitions with an average annual account balance increase of 3%.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 9
- Developed new marketing strategy for AP F & I; handled related contracts; trained and supervised other personnel.
- Maintained organizational status with various vendors; performed workflow analysis of existing accounts.
- Provided positive leadership to operations personnel; organized operations in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Achieved outstanding performance award; ensured accurate, complete, and timely documentation to support customer payments produced.
- Generated monthly revenue for F & I department; successfully related to an outside firm regarding AP’s requirements for customer credit reports.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 10
- Achieved sales goals for quota, reaching sales goals within 30 days before the scheduled completion date.
- Managed assigned area of responsibility. Identified problems and solutions that required correction to improve customer satisfaction.
- Became known as the “Soft-Spoken Sales Professional” due to my ability to communicate with customers in a manner that helped them understand their options and our financial products. Appointed as Production Manager by the Purchasing Manager resulting in an increase in sales quotas.
- Brought in a number of new customers from cold calls, resulting in a significant increase in sales.
- Increased the average sale by 38% from the previous year, earning recognition as “Great Production Sales Representative.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 11
- Secured 25+ New Accounts for Company in 6 Months.
- Increased Revenue by 20% Per Year… Achieving Top Sales Award.
- Attended the Annual Leadership Conference and Increased Knowledge of Products and Services by 50%.
- Trained 10 Employees to Improve Customer Service.
- Recognized for Sales Achievements with 4 Top Performance Awards in 3 Years.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 12
- Performed duties to ensure competitive fuel prices which resulted in increased sales volume.
- Trained new employees on fuel marketing, pricing, and truck operations.
- Increased fuel sales by 20% through negotiating extended credit terms for key customers, developing marketing strategies, and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Contributed to the overall success of the motor fuels division by meeting monthly goals of motor fuels revenues, profitability, overhead control/maintenance, and the overall customer satisfaction standards that were set forth by senior management.
- Handled all employee relations matters regarding claims for time-off benefits or compensation issues in accordance with policies and procedures set forth in the company handbook.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 13
- Increased sales to a new high, exceeding the previous year’s totals by 25%.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised a team of representatives, achieving over a 70% customer satisfaction rating.
- Executed a plan to successfully rebrand the company while maintaining daily operations.
- Achieved results through meetings with key customers via conference calls; identified, implemented solutions to customer problems.
- Convinced customers to increase their investment in the company’s products by 20% per year; projected this would increase market share by 9%.
F & I Manager Resume Sample 14
- Led a team to achieve a record year for new product sales; promoted by the Corporate office.
- Met the company’s goal of maintaining an effective F & I team by training, coaching, and motivating staff to create goodwill among dealership personnel.
- Managed all aspects of the F & I department including processing new car loans, factoring finance charges, underwriting sub-prime loans, valuing trade-ins, subrogation recovery analysis, and corresponding with insurance companies regarding claims.
- Centralized the F & I department through automation of weekly management reports that were distributed among all managers via e-mail for analysis and action planning.
- Increased sales by recommending additional vehicle options to increase vehicle value for the customer.
To work as a finance and insurance manager, you require a bachelor’s degree in finance or its equivalent and certification by the Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals (AFIP). Finance and insurance managers must demonstrate excellent communication skills, customer relation skills, negotiation skills, teamwork, managerial skills, analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.