An executive creative director is the creative head within an organization and acts as the person behind the company’s brand and identity. Duties performed by an executive creative director include leading and managing different teams, representing the company, communicating with other executives in the company, making improvements to creative processes, attending meetings, and presenting new ideas.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Executive Creative Director Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Executive Creative Director resumes for your reference.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 1
- Designed and oversaw our company’s creative and marketing efforts.
- Directed and oversaw the construction of our website to secure a position within the World Wide Web.
- Portrayed the creative vision for over 200 commercials, online ads, print graphics, brochures, flyers, etc.
- A developed strategy for creative media planning and execution for both computer and videotape.
- Resolved the needs of our business by producing graphics, advertisements, brochures, and flyers.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 2
- Mentored and inspired students to pursue careers in creative media and journalism.
- Executed complex creative projects for clients such as advertising agencies, small businesses, non-profit groups, and companies.
- Produced annual creative strategy reports for wealth management firms.
- Designed numerous publications such as book cover artwork, book layout designs, brochures, and newsletters.
- Established unique promotional campaign for a non-profit group’s annual benefit dance to raise money and awareness for various cancer charities.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 3
- Hard-hitting editor of a national music magazine, where journalistic integrity and artistic freedom competed with commercial concerns.
- Artistic innovator of a controversial cover story that intensified media exposure of the White House scandal during the presidential election.
- Realized potential for the fusion of popular culture, politics, and media by creating first-ever entertainment television newsmagazine.
- Responsible for the first online music subscription service on the Web, which launched a new revenue stream for the company.
- Campaigned to create high standards in the publishing industry by securing the first contract between company founder and WGA West on the fair compromise of business interests with creative freedoms.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 4
- Ensured that all brand and product images lived up to strict design and performance requirements in all print, broadcast, and online media.
- Collaborated with architects, designers, sales & marketing teams to take products from concept to fruition.
- Pushed the bounds of visual presentation when it came to branding and product design for online media (print advertisements, infographics, and presentations).
- Developed a team for the purposes of making sure the company’s brand was properly represented in any publication or press release.
- Wrote news articles about breaking news stories regarding the company’s core competency; assisted in content generation process involving collaboration with writers/journalists across 5 different cities within North America.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 5
- Created original designs, copy, video, and illustrations for print, online media products ranging in aesthetic, conceptual, and technical complexity.
- Designed special effects in the trade show booth of a national film news magazine.
- Innovated products with integrated multimedia products for a major international media organization.
- Fixed a large script error with a major broadcast network production.
- Credited as the sole original creator of an award-winning digital photography exhibit for a major news service.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 6
- Collaborated with the development of a “Ruffles” TV commercial, which won multiple state and national awards in the areas of Artistic Merit, Original Song, Product Placement, Special Effects or Animation, and Broadcast Design.
- Lead an eight-man team to premiere my “Ruffles” TV commercial at the prestigious Cannes International Film Festival in France.
- Managed my small New York City-based production company in coordinating the filming of over 20 music videos for various recording artists.
- Executed launch campaign in association with Chic Fil A’s public relations firm for restaurant franchise expansion into New York City.
- Directed, produced, and edited over 15 television commercials for the national campaign of the private school I founded.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 7
- Educated, lead, and inspired over 500 men, women, and children in production values for filmmaking, acting, editing, and design.
- Created educational curricula to provide intellectual property rights security for aspiring artists using the Internet.
- Achieved recognition qualities of film, video animation for use in advertising campaigns to promote products that generate $250 million annual revenue.
- Redesigned the company’s short-format video production techniques with creativity demonstrated on popular television shows including “America’s Funniest Home Videos”.
- Achieved recognition qualities of short-format video production for use as educational tools.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 8
- Launched media and creative careers for numerous creative individuals through commissions for publications, internet marketing, and direct freelance site design.
- Directed over 200 television commercials from concept to completion.
- Designed multimedia cross-platform marketing campaigns that have been used across the web and connected television marketplaces.
- Organized and directed live theatrical performances to venues of over 1,000 people.
- Produced and directed a large-scale video production company across three continents with staff sizes in excess of 50 people.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 9
- Launched multicultural franchise publication while advancing corporate marketing campaign with positive public relations.
- Strategically leveraged all marketing mediums to expand readership via a marketing campaign.
- Completed global media arts project with on-time delivery while coordinating with international partner organizations.
- Formulated new editorial content for promotional events, advertisements, and official publications.
- Achieved online presence for business using search engine optimization techniques to expand internet users.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 10
- Developed national ad campaigns for both local and international businesses.
- Photographed celebrity portraits for an entertainment magazine, including an image included in the New York City Metropolitan Museum of Art’s “Hollywood Today” exhibit.
- Created promotional literature for twenty-six feature films, including national advertising campaigns.
- Directed eighteen commercial spots to be filmed in nine countries on four continents, the spots aired internationally on multiple media channels.
- Generated trendsetting design concepts for three start-up publications during the magazines’ first full years of circulation.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 11
- Directed and produced commercials for two major corporations, including a national PSA campaign.
- Designed and produced a multitude of marketing materials, websites, and Web pages for a web-based company.
- Won multiple awards in creative design from national associations.
- Published articles in nationally distributed magazines about the art of creative problem solving, including writing and illustrating historical battle books to inspire soldiers’ bravery in the face of fear.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 12
- Received four employee-of-the-year editorial awards within one year of tenure, including the “New York State Journalist of the Year Award.”
- Overheard and reported breaking stories on location for two major television networks, including the first major investigation into the actions of former President George W. Bush.
- Authored newspaper series that spurred legislative reforms on behalf of abused children, uncovered secret U.S.-led economic espionage program in Iran, and exposed human rights abuse in Iraq.
- Secured multi-million bids for over $35 million in advertising services during three years as an associate creative director at one of New York’s largest ad agencies.
- Earned the first-place top awards for all advertising students on two separate occasions at two separate universities.
Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 13
- Created and produced hundreds of television commercials, magazine articles, and multimedia presentations for clients such as AT&T, Best Buy, McGraw-Hill Book Company, and the University of Texas.
- Designed and coded multimedia applications for iPads and iPhones at Twentieth Century Fox Television Networks.
- Researched and created a comprehensive Web site for a local newspaper.
- Designed and coded promotional videos and related multimedia content for the University of Texas System.
- Extensively tested, refined, and revised theme and story lines for a mysterious animated web series.
The educational requirements for an executive creative director are generally a minimum of bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, or communications. Necessary skills include management experience, strong communication skills, computer skills, team building skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and the ability to think creatively.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Executive Creative Director Resume Samples
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 1
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 2
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 3
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 4
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 5
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 6
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 7
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 8
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 9
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 10
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 11
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 12
- Executive Creative Director Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up