An Event Production Manager coordinates all the details of various kinds of events such as conferences or parties. Their duties include coordinating vendors, developing schedules, managing documentation, supervising staff, arranging security, developing budgets, and fundraising.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Event Production Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Event Production Manager resumes for your reference.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 1
- Streamlined co-sponsorship, logistical, and funding details for an annual marketing campaign resulting in increased sales of excess inventory.
- Managed ticket sales and promoted diverse events ranging from job fairs to public relations workshops.
- Strategized integrated marketing campaign to increase traffic and sales at new retail space; recognized by magazine editors.
- Collaborated with clients to determine new ways of optimizing space within budget parameters; implemented solutions resulting in company award for most revenue generated by a store within its group during the previous year.
- Achieved near doubling of revenue for the first few months within a new territory after developing and implementing new strategies.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 2
- Managed all events and promotions for a promotional campaign resulting in a 43% sales increase and an additional $2.5 million in annual revenue.
- Launched national and international events to debut consumer electronics products; managed twelve event staff across six locations.
- Drove and lead the execution of a rebranding strategy from design to reality; implemented new brand identity across all marketing, advertising, public relations, trade shows, web content, and collateral materials.
- Became the first employee to be invited for membership into the Promotional Products Association International Hall of Fame; inducted as a result of outstanding leadership, dedication, vision, innovation, and passion for the promotional products industry.
- Handled all media relations strategies for large-scale events and television advertising.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 3
- Managed payment schedule for event vendor supplier; recognized for strong financial management skills and outstanding customer service.
- Maintained effective communication with clients, vendors, and employees.
- Achieved a high level of satisfaction from clients by consistently producing quality work on time and under budget.
- Increased consistency of client follow-up through direct contact and efficient relationships.
- Recruited new clients by direct phone call, email, and face-to-face interaction of prospects at trade shows.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 4
- Balanced needs of clients and stakeholders when producing national model search events by developing proposals, facilitating creative team, completing and delivering events within time and budget.
- Integrated multiple media outlets for a viral marketing campaign; increased attendance at a marketing event and revenue for the client.
- Orchestrated production of executive entertainment for over 200 attendees on a $12,000 budget; satisfied client.
- Raised money for charity with an absence of publicity; developed communication strategy to increase donations from board members.
- Helped the organization gain national recognition after fundraising effort raised $100,000 in the first year alone.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 5
- Created, implemented, and executed marketing and public relations campaigns for clients.
- Developed website for client’s small business.
- Advertised a new service with the advertising group.
- Hosted numerous events in the community; planned, coordinated, created, and executed each one flawlessly.
- Directly responsible for developing a new event center (water park) brand in collaboration with the Parks Department and co-developed event center rental rates with the owner at a rate increase that was in line with market rate trend.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 6
- Organized, hosted, and managed “success” for a national advertising and marketing convention with an attendance of over 300 attendees.
- Supervised the construction of a trade show floor booth for an annual conference with a reception of over 100 guests.
- Recruited, organized, planned, and implemented participation in a public advocacy event with an attendance of over 100 participants.
- Delegated responsibilities to team members while maintaining leadership role at corporate meeting event with an attendance of over 100 employees.
- Hired and supervised agency staff to produce fast-paced video broadcast at annual meeting event with a live audience exceeding 50 persons.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 7
- Compiled and published marketing materials including press releases, flyers, brochures, and newsletters.
- Initiated new company projects, created a new department to support the advancement of products; manufactured promotional products, handled budgeting and scheduling.
- Improved team’s image with customers by providing technical expertise for events, promoting the company to the media, and serving as public relations representative.
- Introduced innovative approaches to new client relationships and established good working relationships with various vendors.
- Efficiently supported cross-departmental initiatives by coordinating tasks between advertising & marketing departments; assisted in establishing an annual budget for an advertising agency; developed a year-end bonus plan for promotion executives.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 8
- Coordinated with clients, internal and external agencies, and talent to ensure the successful production of fifteen corporate events within a three-month period.
- Managed and organized a team of five Event Operations Assistants to execute corporate party events; trained staff on event-related procedures, scheduling, budgeting, and various other topics so they could serve as stand-ins during the absence of the Event Coordinator.
- Maintained a high level of personal efficiency and customer service during busy event season; maintained event schedule on time in accordance with client’s strict adherence to deadlines.
- Managed and coordinated with a number of other departments including Production, Marketing, Security, and Facilities to schedule and organize an event in time to meet all the necessary deadlines.
- Managed a team of employees to execute small and large-scale events either independently or in combination.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 9
- Established relations with the national media, which in turn assisted in the expansion of their brand by becoming featured in print and on television.
- Assisted in the organization of numerous events; responsible for organizing and participating in multiple events including outdoor concerts, fashion shows, musical performances, art exhibitions, and charitable fundraisers.
- Initiated new business development through various advertising opportunities while maintaining existing accounts.
- Recognized as a “Superstar” by a publication within the advertising industry for outstanding creativity.
- Recognized as an excellent project manager by the publication which honored him with the “Best Producer” award.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 10
- Produced twice-monthly event videos, monthly online programs, daily online emails, and monthly emails to promote new products and services.
- Developed seven-page magazine article for national promotion, promoted product with employee testimonials; ensured that articles and photos were submitted on time.
- Coordinated daily events and receptions for national companies; ensured proper service delivery to all guests by watching the clock from 6 am – 12 pm.
- Avoided costly mistakes due to overconfidence in staff without properly supervised training.
- Developed comprehensive sales team marketing plan by analyzing store sales patterns; my focus was increased sales while customers were satisfied by improvements in sales service by employees.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 11
- Orchestrated the design, implementation, and “on-air” delivery of clients’ public relations campaigns to reach over 500,000 customers.
- Contracted location for a trade show; oversaw the production of promotional materials and ensured brand standards.
- Expedited a corporate event that received praise (and awards) from head honchos throughout the country.
- Managed media outlet coverage with effective strategies based on interviews and maintained ongoing communication with editors and producers on upcoming events.
- Confirmed all details to on-site personnel to ensure quality product was delivered to customers at a large sales convention.
Event Production Manager Resume Sample 12
- Leveraged on-site event production experience to provide event planning and production for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Managed strategic development initiatives for national advertising campaigns for major brands.
- Supervised creative production of national brand advertisements, including both print and broadcast media, with brand development and execution direction.
- Organized multiple events around the nation, including premieres and product launches, as well as major conferences.
- Managed multiple project launches across the country, engaging in marketing research, designing creation strategies, and defining budgets while collaborating with art directors and technical artists.
Educational requirements to be an event production manager are a bachelor’s degree in communications or hospitality and 2 years of experience. An event production manager must demonstrate these skills: attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure, project management skills, flexibility, computer proficiency, leadership, excellent interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.