Drilling Consultants make sure that drilling follows safety standards and government regulations. Their duties include managing contractors each day, working with other departments to buy needed equipment, reporting daily activity, creating vendor evaluations, recommending changes to the operation, and recording costs.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Drilling Consultant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Drilling Consultant resumes for your reference.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Managed the drilling of over 7,000 holes.
- Appointed to lead a team of nearly 100 drillers and measured 78,000+miles of the pipeline; recognized by the National Association of Drilling Contractors for exceptional job performance and achievement.
- Supervisor and engineer for over 300+ large and small projects; recognized by the Society of Professional Engineers for establishing safety standards in the industry.
- Organized and implemented a multi-million dollar supply chain management project including numerous suppliers, contractors, shipping companies, unions, and other entities across multiple states; awarded safety metal certification from DOLRPI (Directorate Of Labor Relations And Safety).
- Achieved award for oil and gas exploration; recognized by the Corporation For Public Broadcasting for outstanding achievement in media and technology.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Learned to read a borehole survey, estimate water-well depths, and conduct a site inspection.
- Established more than 100 well locations for a variety of drilling applications.
- Established a track record of the meeting schedule, safety, and cost goals from field practices, from recommending best practices to complete tasks efficiently.
- Achieved award for outstanding quality from the New Mexico Oil & Gas Board evaluation committee for piping installations.
- Received award as an improved efficiency oil & gas driller from the industry organization. Received one of three awards received by the Drilling Instructors Association based on preparing new instructors for the instruction of future drilling companies’ employees.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Coordinated with the Project Office, the Central Business Office, and the construction contractor to ensure that various contracts were approved in a timely manner.
- Reviewed aerial photography to determine soil tests needed for site development.
- Reviewed contract documents and specifications in order to verify that all requirements had been met before an award was made.
- Kept up-to-date with changes to site plans and kept the project office informed of any changes made by the construction contractor or subcontractor.
- Designed a method for measuring all potential areas for ground water infiltration. This method helped identify areas where an infiltration test was required before any building began on site.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Posted outstanding relationship with clients; ensured all drilling projects were completed on time and within budget.
- Earned respect as a resourceful problem solver; offered innovative solutions for effectively drilling through rock formations while minimizing drilling costs.
- Awarded the highest commission, based on production ratings; achieved quota in all departments for overall sales.
- Established multiple accounts with new clients in Canada, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, and Indonesia.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance in customer satisfaction surveys from clients around the world who had contracted services from the company.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Recognized for attention to detail and in-depth knowledge in regard to oil and gas drilling, fracking, and hydrofracking.
- Identified and corrected construction issues at the construction site immediately the following authorization for work.
- Received awards for expertise in regard to construction site safety & compliance; sustained recognition from customers regarding responsiveness and quality of the product.
- Learned how to read blueprints well enough that I was able to give advice on the spot; successfully presented at a seminar regarding ORE compliance.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Received Excellence in Construction Award for building for the well-being of our community.
- Achieved Excellence in Total Safety Award, given to individuals who go beyond the call of duty to protect themselves and others.
- Achieved Excellence in Safety Award, given to individuals who go beyond the call of duty to protect themselves and others.
- Achieved Excellent rating on Leadership/Communication/Decision Making; effectively utilized strong leadership skills with strong communication skills to ensure effective planning and execution.
- Received 4 stars (out of 5) for Work Performance; correctly completed all assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Obtained certification as a Drilling Consultant; provided expertise to determine drilling requirements for residential and commercial properties.
- Achieved achievement of first place during divisional staff Olympics; conducted divisional-wide staff training, resulting in increased divisional staff productivity.
- Developed drilling specifications for customers.
- Completed project on time and within budget; ensure adherence to the master plan for the overall project.
- Optimized drilling specs based on cost-effectiveness for the company; achieved overall completion of projects on time and within budget, with fewer resources used than planned.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Rigged drill rig required to drill water wells for new residential development in central Florida.
- Determined the position of the geology of the location where drilling had just occurred.
- Performed surveys of soils and rock, conducted pressure testing, conducted core sampling, conducted geophysical studies of rocks at different depths, prepared reports.
- Analyzed rock formations through interpretation of Topographic Maps and Maps & Models for bearing on drilling puzzles.
- Participated in site costs estimating/estimating drilling equipment needed on the job. Conducted direction surveys with tanks used for acidizing to determine where tanks should be placed on the job site during the construction phase.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Achieved promotion to Foreman; supervised up to twelve employees.
- Coordinated drillers and operators during the drilling of six-depth wells.
- Completed depth well drilling for one of the largest gas companies in the United States within budgeted time and on schedule.
- Achieved award for identifying operational issues utilizing effective procedures, documentation, and data compilation.
- Received certification as a Driller – Well Construction Level I; completed all state requirements and passed state licensing exam.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Provided training on the use of the Samsung 7500 for drilling.
- Recorded all daily activities of employees.
- Required innovative techniques to solve problems encountered during field work.
- Improved productivity by implementing new methods of drilling optimization.
- Effectively communicated with working partners to ensure their needs are met during project phases.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Assessed drilling plan and initiated all the necessary changes within a short period of time.
- Led and coordinated activities in the area of $3.5 million to $5.0 million drillings and completion program.
- Completed all assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner, maintaining a very high level of satisfaction among the customer base throughout all phases of the project life cycle.
- Managed multiple projects, from the initial design phase through the final permit phase; performed each phase according to Construction Specifications (CS) requirements.
- Planned, assembled, coordinated, executed, and analyzed drilling plans according to customer satisfaction standards for each phase of projects.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 12
- Recognized for identifying technologies that increase productivity and profitability.
- Evaluated, presented, and supported technology improvements which increased efficiency to over 25%.
- Identified opportunities for streamlining operations to improve productivity and profits.
- Achieved recognition as a member of the drilling team; conducted go-no-go meetings with the field manager to approve/deny drilling permits.
- Effectively managed project personnel through all phases of land acquisition, negotiating leases, surveying, designing drawings for engineering sections, obtaining permits, permitting processes, inspections/reports by State environmental agencies.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 13
- Restructured business operations, reducing the number of employees by 10 percent.
- Maintained full productivity during fiscal cutbacks; reduced costs by an average of 25 percent annually.
- Received award for increasing department revenue by 50 percent; developed plans to increase revenues through additional drilling opportunities.
- Increased job opportunities through agreement with other firms to market their services in the firm’s territory.
- Coordinated opening of new branch offices; organized branch personnel to provide exceptional customer service, resulting in a 30-percent increase in sales volume.
Drilling Consultant Resume Sample 14
- Achieved certification in logging and managed crews; made well-documented recommendations regarding service and maintenance for buildings and trucks.
- Received recognition from the Regional Manager for outstanding performance; effectively implemented effective system operations using Microsoft Windows 98.
- Adhere to company guidelines; effectively documented procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency in mechanical technology, adhered to safety standards, exhibits good judgment, good interpersonal skills, and initiative, ability to work independently without supervision.
- Admitted into a leadership position by the Regional Manager based on demonstrated effective communication skills while receiving communication training provided by the company.
To work as a Drilling Consultant you must have many years of drilling experience and knowledge of OSHA and EPA health and safety regulations. Drilling Consultants must demonstrate basic computer skills, the creation of a positive working environment, motivation of their team, good communications skills, strong persuasion skills, organizational skills, and technical writing skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.