A Customer Support Executive responds to an organization’s client concerns. Their duties include professionally answering calls and facilitating information, resolving customer issues that customer support cannot solve, assisting with customer inquiries about products and services, maintaining records of customer transactions, training new customer service representatives, and monitoring the way staff serves clients.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Customer Support Executive Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Customer Support Executive resumes for your reference.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 1
- Provided excellent customer support, resolving over 100 requests per day with an average 98% of accuracy.
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving software issues. Diagnosed, repaired, and supported all operating system levels of three different brands of computers.
- Trained new team members after being hired on to manage the Customer Support department; recognized as a top performer by peers and supervisors after only four months reporting into position.
- Exceeded performance expectations during one-year tenure as Acting Lead for two separate departments; delegated responsibility to other managers/supervisors for lower level work.
- Recognized as outstanding manager candidate due to strong leadership abilities demonstrated through coaching, training, mentoring, and inspiring others to achieve goals.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 2
- Provided effective, professional, and efficient customer service in 30 minute telephone calls.
- Reviewed account information accurately to generate the most accurate quotes for customers.
- Managed complex requests through quality research, consulting with supervisors when necessary; resolved numerous complicated problems within an extremely fast turnaround time.
- Implemented practices that helped reduce call-back times by 20%.
- Achieved award for having best call monitoring program according to customer survey ratings from clients who had applied for a loan.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 3
- Provided support to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Pioneered the process of collecting data about customer needs in order to provide optimal service by personally interviewing 7 out of 30 customers.
- Achieved 89% accuracy rate for telephone orders by matching items sold with their respective codes, assembling packages efficiently, and having a comprehensive knowledge of store inventory.
- Completed 50+ projects within deadlines by maintaining an organized workflow with editable files stored in folders according to priority level; increased productivity by 25%.
- Re-designed project workflows to decrease redundancy and increase efficiency through the use of color coding for project status updates in order to streamline workflow management.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 4
- Diagnosed file creation problems on PCs running Windows 7/XP/Vista.
- Resolved customer complaints by effectively researching, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware and software issues.
- Ensured proper documentation of all work related activities to provide continuity for the next shift support technician.
- Provided Level-2 technical support through phone or chat sessions to customers globally with detailed knowledge of Dell product lines.
- Achieved bonus status for attendance record over two consecutive years during peak call volume times.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 5
- Worked as a Customer Support Representative to provide support for client accounts and resolve problems.
- Provided excellent customer service by responding to client inquiries and requests .
- Greeted customers, answered phones, and directed calls to the appropriate company representatives.
- Prevented redundancy in communications by reviewing and updating documentation so that it accurately reflected current information.
- Listened attentively, clarified issues, addressed concerns, and performed all actions necessary to promote positive interactions with clients.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 6
- Produced, through guidance and hands-on training, a team of 24 operators with an average call completion rate of 99%.
- Achieved and maintained 100% customer satisfaction standards in multiple quality programs.
- Demonstrated innovative ways to improve service levels while maintaining budget for over $250 million in telecom equipment and services annually.
- Served as Voice of the Customer liaison during software development by collecting telephone logs from hundreds of users.
- Provided leadership that resulted in high performance level of technical support group for off-shore agents fielding international calls.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 7
- Provided technical assistance for members to resolve hardware, software, e-mail, and telephone issues.
- Managed daily calls from internal customers regarding product information, processing upgrades or downgrades, passwords, active directory issues.
- Successfully resolved customer requests by assisting the member via phone or internet; recognized by members as a result of above average performance.
- Received an award for “Top Ranked Performance” based on quality ratings applied to all calls answered within two rings.
- Fast learner who is able recognized quickly when process improvements are necessary resulting in increased productivity.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 8
- Processed incoming phone calls in a timely manner; utilized multi-line system to answer all calls.
- Coordinated four separate phone sessions for twenty customers; developed agenda with goals based on customer input/feedback.
- Coached team members by organizing, delegating, and prioritizing tasks.
- Received appreciation award for outstanding performance after effectively addressing escalated complaint issues within 24 hours of complaint receipt.
- Developed customer satisfaction surveys to better understand the needs of clients; created suggestions for process improvements at corporate level.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 9
- Handled inbound calls and resolved customer complaints by coordinating the appropriate technical support with product management, sales administration, warranty service unit, and contracted third party service provider.
- Provided diagnostic assistance for customers regarding server hardware issues involving CPU installation, memory error, disk drive configuration errors, power supply failure.
- Supported critical customer requests during peak time by working overtime to meet deadlines; sometimes 40 hours per week exceeding regular work-time boundaries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Organized group of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) into assembly line process; streamlined call flow that allowed multiple CSRs to answer calls simultaneously.
- Gathered employee suggestions on how to improve internal processes; effectively presented the ideas to management and lead the implementation process.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 10
- Received a perfect score on all reviews from supervisors and managers for three years.
- Effectively handled escalated customer complaints according to industry standards, while maintaining a positive relationship with the customer.
- Provided online research and problem resolution services by phone, email, chat, and wiki to more than 100 customers each day.
- Selected as one of three Customer Support Executives for an international account due to superior performance during on-boarding process.
- Achieved excellence in numerous projects throughout my nine years at AccuSupport by following through on commitments with minimal guidance from management or team members.
Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 11
- Provided customer service through problem solving of more than 50 unique issues pertaining to product installations, renewals, and upgrades.
- Eradicated over 80% of recurring customer problems by developing new scripts that addressed the root causes of these problems.
- Grew monthly call volume by 20% and improved first contact resolution from 25% to 95%.
- Recognized as a top performer for consistently exceeding department goals and contributed to team morale; selected as employee MVP.
- Identified ineffective training methods and updated documentation according to updated standards; increased staff retention rate by 10%.
To work as a Customer Support Executive, you should hold a high school diploma or equivalent. Customer Support Executives should demonstrate patience, excellent communication, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, leadership and teamwork skills, and outstanding analytical skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Customer Support Executive Resume Samples
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 1
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 2
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 3
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 4
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 5
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 6
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 7
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 8
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 9
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 10
- Customer Support Executive Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up