A Ct technologist operates computed tomography to diagnose medical conditions. A Ct technologist’s responsibilities include documenting patient’s medical history, documenting patient’s medication history, monitoring vital signs, operating CT, abide by health and safety standards, and collaborating with medical staff.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Ct Technologist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Ct Technologist resumes for your reference.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 1
- Achieved the highest certification offered by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists.
- Recertified as a Certified Medical X-Ray Technician by passing the ASRT re-certification test with a score of 93% correct.
- Possessed knowledge of the most up to date radiation procedures.
- Worked one day per week on-call to cover fellow technicians’ absences, thus saving hospitals thousands of dollars in overtime costs.
- Attacked diagnostic problems with insightful analysis and deductive reasoning, ultimately leading to breakthroughs in diagnostic imaging technology.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 2
- Utilized computer skills to assist in the fast and efficient analysis of patient data.
- Articulated a plan for the implementation of an integrated medical response system.
- Remolded medical history, reviewed medical histories and patient charts in order to make clinical judgments on behalf of patients, employers, the claims department, and insurance carriers.
- Directed patients through complex diagnostic procedures.
- Coordinated with hospital staff to provide accurate treatment during multiple hospitalizations.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 3
- Excelled at patient care; worked as a critical partner with radiologist, nurse, and physician.
- Dedicated to meeting patients’ expectations; set realistic goals for patient care.
- Promoted practice philosophy of continuous improvement in quality and service delivery; gained recognition by peers for professionalism and dedication to quality care.
- Inducted into the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) and earned first place in the “Excellence in Clinical Service.”
- Learned to recognize and improve physician efficiency by developing an efficient workflow that maximizes productivity.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 4
- Served as medical assistant, educator, and office manager. Accomplished duties by providing patient care, educating patient on treatment, and administering medicine in a timely manner.
- Instructed staff on infection control protocols to minimize cross-contamination; obtained accreditation for training staff and meeting legal requirements for environment control.
- Constructed and documented surgical methodologies which were validated by peers in their field of expertise.
- Left company for new opportunities after six years of continuous service where I performed my duties to the highest degree of excellence.
- Reinstated on payroll after one year of unemployment with additional service to the company through volunteer hours when necessary.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 5
- Performed numerous diagnostic procedures on various patient cases ranging from seizures to renal failure to biopsies.
- Replaced a CT Scanner, trained to a new procedure that was not there before and completed it successfully.
- Diagnosed and operated on an AVM in the brain of a patient with more than one tumor.
- Headache specialist, Neurosurgeon Assist, CT Op Tech, and primary care physician for all major hospitals in the area.
- Referred one (1) person with colon cancer who is now being treated by a surgeon at his institution due to time saved from referring this patient from other surgeons after learning of suspected diagnosis from the referring physician.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 6
- Secured approvals for numerous procedures and equipment to be used during CT scans.
- Proofread, researched, and edited several specialized journals; maintaining strict compliance to the American College of Radiology guidelines.
- Organized annual community outreach events with other healthcare professionals; distinguished program from other hospitals by providing free examinations.
- Established new training procedure for technicians due to success in implementing alternative program structure; discovered health risks associated with past methods used by staff members.
- Immediately organized new approach for proposing change when unable to identify health risks exposed by previous process.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 7
- Diagnosed, treated, and counseled patients on arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and strokes.
- Aided patients with physical therapy exercises by assisting in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica nerve pain syndrome and chronic fatigue.
- Provided professional reports on patient health analysis that included heart rhythm abnormalities and cerebral angiograms.
- Provided expert services relieving patient pain by administering ultrasound massages to joints and muscles; ensured the condition of cartilage tissue while maintaining patient comfort.
- Evaluated x-rays with skillful precision determining the existence of areas requiring surgical removal of bone tumors.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 8
- Utilized state-of-the-art equipment to provide radiographic examination of patients’ body systems.
- Allocated more time to acute care department, performing over 250 cases, as opposed to hospital average of 200.
- Worked with doctors and pharmacists to create a team liaison role between departments and obtain medications for patients. Solicited donations and raised over $250 for cancer charity.
- Sample social action included tutoring, teaching CPR and First Aid, volunteering at children’s center, an after school program for Spanish speaking children.
- Provided a positive working environment for co-workers, hospital staff, and children.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 9
- Collaborated with physician and nursing staff in providing quality care to residents of state-run nursing homes through completion of necessary procedures.
- Performed three-month intensive pre-training in electronic medical dictations before working shifts.
- Monitored the quality of dictations, corrected typos, and ensured accuracy and completeness of notes in the resident’s chart during shift.
- Proven valuable skills by passing a certification exam related to transcription medicine, dictated over 4500 pages per week .
- Received award for extraordinary performance through customer survey ratings from customer friends and family members at the nursing home where I worked.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 10
- Organized, prioritized and scheduled procedures necessitating multiple CT scans rapidly and accurately.
- Met with patients to explain procedures and answer questions regarding their health; provided professional care to patients and families.
- Conducted research on new technologies, communicates results to department Chief Technologist.
- Resolved complex problems using technical knowledge; reviewed programs for effectiveness and efficiency in the radiology department.
- Performed research on new medical techniques and present findings to medical staff; reviewed medical literature pertinent to field of expertise and implemented techniques into practice.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 11
- Provided care by attending to patients with cardiac issues, hyperlipidemia and asthma.
- Performed admissions to provide care for pediatric patients.
- Reviewed medical records to determine appropriateness of treatment.
- Ordered the radiology and pathology reports for each patient by faxing or sending them by mail. Used a computerized radiologic database to access vital signs and complete documentation of patient condition.
- Replaced, repaired, installed and maintained imaging equipment utilized in the radiology suite of the hospital. Kept all imaging equipment in working order and cleanliness at all times; corrected any problems as soon as possible.
CT Technologist Resume Sample 12
- Increased the efficiency of clinical lab operations by achieving the highest quality assurance measures for blood work and medical tests.
- Developed a clinical protocol for assessing new staff, individual and group record keeping, patient history, and wound healing studies.
- Improved quality of life through reduction of pain after hip surgery.
- Established rapport with patients to ensure their health needs are met in a timely manner.
- Contributed to improving patient care through identifying potential risks and developing preventative strategies.
To become a Ct technologist, at least an associate’s degree in radiologic technology is required, in addition to state licensure. A Ct technologist must be detail-oriented, must be careful, must be patient, must be analytical, must be able to work in a team, must have excellent interpersonal skills, and must have excellent communication skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Ct Technologist Resume Samples
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 1
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 2
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 3
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 4
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 5
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 6
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 7
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 8
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 9
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 10
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 11
- CT Technologist Resume Sample 12
- Wrap Up