CT Scan Technologists perform diagnostic imaging scans such as x-rays and MRI’s. Their duties include scanning and checking these images, checking the machines for working conditions, educating patients, preparing patients for scans, and documenting notes for patient files.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Ct Scan Technologist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Ct Scan Technologist resumes for your reference.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 1
- Recognized for outstanding performance by rapidly processing CT scans while maintaining diagnostic quality and patient comfort.
- Inspired the full cooperation of staff in producing effective results for patients with critical needs, including cancer or stroke patients.
- Recognized by state-appointed commission to study the optimization of healthcare resources; participated in committee advocating investments in information technology to improve service delivery.
- Demonstrated creativity by identifying financial incentives that influenced hospital investment into capital improvements (4 year cost savings of over 1 million dollars).
- Increased operating margin through reduction of unnecessary referrals; reduced CT scan charges by 30%.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 2
- Assisted in installation of new CT Scanner equipment; designed software for system integration and calibration.
- Researched patented medical technology, competing companies’ products, and company patents to determine potential threats or advantages related to new technologies.
- Developed training curriculum with the Medical Manager for all 9 participating departments within the organization; instructed up-to-date protocols under the direction of the Medical Manager.
- Helped develop, implement, and maintain an employee recognition program that impacted productivity by increasing personal individual growth opportunities among employees.
- Received departmental anonymous Employee of the Month Award based on outstanding performance’.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 3
- Successfully completed training in departmental policies and procedures, quality assurance requirements, and Federal regulations governing the safe performance of CT Scanning procedures.
- Acknowledged by colleagues for exceptional performance in daily activities; analyzed all CT scan images to determine the presence or absence of abnormalities with or without the aid of computer imaging.
- Instrumental in diagnosing and coordinating treatment for life-threatening diseases such as multiple sclerosis, hardening of the arteries, and brain tumors.
- Supported 2-3 times weekly in attempts to locate missing persons by local law enforcement officials due to the ability to locate specific organs within a body.
- Recognized for dedication and excellence in clinical imaging services; elevated patient care through advancements in medical equipment and patient imaging techniques.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 4
- Scheduled diagnostic appointments with patients, prepared them for imaging procedures, and conducted those procedures using special equipment.
- Demonstrated computer skills to personnel of affiliated laboratories regarding new technologies and procedures.
- Calculated radiation dose levels for patients; conducted CT scans for clinicians.
- Developed interpersonal skills through collaboration with other medical professionals, including physicians, technicians, and nurses.
- Received acknowledgement for outstanding efforts in training and supervising new CT technologists; recommended for promotion.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 5
- Achieved total competency in CT Scan techniques through self-study and field experience.
- Maintained quality assurance ratings of 97% for quality compliance, 99% for quantity control, and 100% for patient safety at the radiology department.
- Performed diagnostic imaging of patients suffering from varied disease states; including trauma, neurological disorders, neoplasmic malignancies, congenital anomalies, infectious diseases, musculoskeletal disorders.
- Directed workflow to ensure efficient completion of ordered studies within specified time frame; conducted exams on over 1500 patients without delay or error.
- Invented a new technique to improve the clarity of images when using intravenous contrast material for study.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 6
- Pioneered the advancement of technology in outpatient settings by programming, installing, and maintaining CT scanners.
- Achieved outstanding quality award three consecutive years for resolving technical issues on all assigned scanners within 24 hours of notification.
- Identified ways to improve departmental procedures through implementation of simplified labeling systems to expedite throughput speeds for patient scans.
- Scanned an average of over 800 patients per month while maintaining the highest standards of MR safety; recognized by most senior technologists.
- Conceptualized idea for new scanning software that increased output accuracy by 20%. Planned functional specifications during four weeks of vacation time.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 7
- Performed CT scans of the abdomen, pelvis, chest, and brain on live patients.
- Interpreted CT scan results to determine if abnormalities were present that indicated tumors or abscesses requiring surgical removal by doctor.
- Explained test results to patients in a way that was clear and comprehensible so as to avoid additional tests being required.
- Increased diagnostic accuracy after developing new protocols for scoring of abnormal findings on lymph nodes following biopsy.
- Collaborated with radiologists on cross-sectional imaging of catheters positioned through arteries due to increased need for this service by cardiologists.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 8
- Recognized as a top ten percent employee for radiography by all department supervisors.
- Secured research credit for contributions to the design of a mobile CT scan, used on location at disaster sites for rapid imaging and triage of victims.
- Teamed up with another staff technologist to develop a preliminary version of a mobile scanner that could be used by students in classrooms during lessons.
- Implemented the use of 3-D printing technology into daily CT Scan work flow leading to decreased operating costs and indirect revenue generation.
- Abetted in the creation of novel beam shaping algorithms resulting in significantly improved image quality while maintaining reduction in exposure time to radiation exposure.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 9
- Reconstructed high quality DSA, MRA, CTA images for review by neuroradiologists.
- Identified potentially fatal anomalies in angiograms through intervention of necessary follow-up studies within 24 hours.
- Collaborated with neurosurgeons to provide surgery support during life-threatening endovascular cases.
- Reported all abnormal imaging results immediately upon discovery via phone or fax to attending physicians.
- Reduced wait time for patients at hospital by 20% using work order management system.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 10
- Exhibited exceptional organizational skills and patient care in a multi-tasking environment.
- Performed live scanning during diagnostic procedures to ensure accuracy by using radiographic imaging equipment.
- Identified potential areas of concern in images that required additional study prior to reporting findings to physicians.
- Reported completed studies in a clear, concise manner in accordance with protocol, utilizing medical software programs.
- Described in detail the advantages and disadvantages of relevant CT innovations for clients at regional hospital expo events.
CT Scan Technologist Resume Sample 11
- Prioritized CT scans of patients who were critically ill first, ensuring that critical testing was completed first by performing the most complex procedures on them.
- Conducted quality control measures to ensure that all CT scan data was correct and within set tolerances.
- Completed a departmental project on improving the speed, accuracy, and overall work flow of the CT Scan Department. Received praise from upper management for contributing to an increase of 50% revenue per year.
- Receieved recognition as one of five technicians in my company to reach 1000 cases completed without compromising patient safety or comfort; awarded employee of the month based solely on this accomplishment.
- Designed research proposals for new technology which would benefit my department; received funding for proposal, and will be conducting research throughout next year.
To be a CT Scan Technologist, you need an Associate’s degree in radiology and licenses such as the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and the American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT). CT Scan Technologists must demonstrate physical fitness for long standing period and moving equipment, attention to detail, ability to use various machines, and interpersonal, math, writing, and cleaning skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.