A Crew Member works in a fast-food restaurant providing various services. Their responsibilities include preparing food, attending to customers, taking orders, completing payment transactions, cleaning the dining area, and greeting customers.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Crew Member Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Crew Member resumes for your reference.
Crew Member Resume Sample 1
- Accurately processed orders and provided prompt, friendly service to customers at the drive-thru window.
- Achieved Monthly Sales Award; used an exceptional ability to precisely follow procedures and use excellent judgment within own scope of responsibility to provide customer service based on established guidelines.
- Recognized as “Employee of the Month”; effectively and efficiently handled all customer complaints and questions in a professional manner.
- Efficiently prepared documents for all phases of employment; resolved employee questions and concerns within own area of responsibility.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had visited the establishment.
Crew Member Resume Sample 2
- Received annual recognition for administrative and clerical skills.
- Maintained all of the offices in order. Provided efficient and detailed service to customers.
- Highly efficient at collecting the things requested by the customers, even if it meant going back for them twice.
- Enrolled in college courses with high grades; paid on time every month from March to June 2002.
- Achieved a satisfactory rating on a customer satisfaction survey from a customer who had applied for a loan.
Crew Member Resume Sample 3
- Maintained a high level of cleanliness in the office.
- Complemented activities of co-workers/supervisors with promptness, efficiency, and diligence.
- Set an example for co-workers/supervisors by showing courtesy towards them and their customers.
- Proactively took initiative in acts of service to co-workers/Supervisors, customers, vendors, and the community.
- Completed required tasks on time without delay or errors; showed initiative in gathering information for appropriate follow-up action.
Crew Member Resume Sample 4
- Computerized the city clerk’s office city government.
- Established a computer network for the city clerk’s office, parking department, and fire protection.
- Invented a tool to aid in processing traffic citations, which were being duplicated in mailings.
- Streamlined the operation of financial management for surface lots with a new computer interface. Revised billing procedures for all employees in all locations.
- On-time delivery required of the purchase of a municipal vehicle required maintaining a consistent monthly quota that increased with increased production time and commitment to customer service.
Crew Member Resume Sample 5
- Learned to use computer-assisted word processing software for effective filing of information required according to the customer’s checklist.
- Achieved outstanding performance award; acknowledged by management for excellent work ethic and commitment to the organization.
- Ensured that workers’ compensation works were completed timely and accurately on time while adhering to wage and hour requirements.
- Assisted in the processing of a physician’s office building demolition loan, which was also a stand-alone loan.
- Received on-time performance award; successfully organized files within the specific division.
Crew Member Resume Sample 6
- Volunteered time to work on the annual Interfaith Thanksgiving Dinner; recognized by the Interfaith Council for outstanding community service.
- Ensured that donations of food and money were recorded accurately.
- Received Teamwork Award, for outstanding performance of tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Recognized by the company for handling three different positions, with no prior experience.
- Handled financial data for assigned household accounts; processed payment schedules on time, volunteered to assist other employees with their duties when needed.
Crew Member Resume Sample 7
- Provided administrative support to Admin Managers, Assistant Vice President, and VP of Finance.
- Acted as liaison between managers and employees; ensured all departments received requested documents in a timely manner.
- Improved efficiency by updating Excel spreadsheets for all departments; assisted with the closing process by compiling data into a spreadsheet for Mortgage Services Team to review for accuracy.
- Received award for streamlining the document distribution process; reduced cost of mailing documents by $2,000 annually.
- Met departmental goals while consistently providing outstanding customer service during the monthly staff meetings as acting as secretary for the Loan Services team.
Crew Member Resume Sample 8
- Created checklists for internal use regarding deliveries of various products.
- Determined the appropriate coding for each invoice based on department procedures.
- Maintained quality control over invoices.
- Worked in a multi-player team to achieve budget targets in a timely manner.
- Worked effectively under pressure to maintain established timelines; prevented delays through proactive measures; mediated conflicts between employees; effectively prioritized work tasks.
Crew Member Resume Sample 9
- Ensured that company documents were maintained using the proper filing system.
- Received awards for punctuality, reliability, accountability, and productivity.
- Achieved recognition for excellent performance; directed coworkers in their work assignments while maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Maintained record of 37 hours of college credits while working full-time; enrolled in a paralegal certificate program to fulfill the dream of becoming a lawyer.
- Debated current political topics at public speaking events; received the award for leadership skills and commitment to community service.
Crew Member Resume Sample 10
- Provided assistance to employees and customers by greeting, providing information, and compiling data relating to inquiries.
- Cleaned and maintained aisles, shelves, and fixtures while remaining cognizant of customer needs.
- Received appreciation for outstanding quality while working in a team environment; completed projects on time and within budget.
- Achieved a call monitoring Superstar award while effectively addressing the needs and concerns of customers.
Crew Member Resume Sample 11
- Received letter of appreciation from the National VP of Marketing for outstanding performance as a staffing assistant.
- Received praise as the top quality control technician, as reflected by audit findings.
- Achieved award for having maintained a clean and safe workplace; demonstrated outstanding job performance.
- Recognized for superior organizational skills in preparing, duplicating, mailing, distributing, shipping, receiving and delivering correspondence according to company standards.
- Achieved top performance rating by meeting monthly benchmarks including productivity reports and surpassing monthly goals within established deadlines.
Crew Member Resume Sample 12
- Greeted customers upon arrival and addressed their concerns.
- Met or exceeded customers’ expectations regarding service and courtesy; responded to customers’ inquiries by verifying information with accuracy and completeness.
- Maintained a 95% attendance record, as verified by the customer service department, which was better than the company’s average of 91%.
- Managed workload effectively; processed an average number of applications per workday.
- Exemplified the company’s values of responsibility and integrity by never reporting to work under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Crew Member Resume Sample 13
- Provided a customer service experience by handling lost and found inquiries, cleaning the restroom, and placing picture-taking patrons in the background.
- Cleaned up after parties; counted the money in the cash box to ensure prompt service of food orders.
- Grew relationships with customers.
- Developed strategies to increase walk-in traffic.
- Attained award for making purchases at POS (point of sale) register based on customer survey ratings from customers who had made purchases.
Crew Member Resume Sample 14
- Performed office support duties without direct supervision or functional authority.
- Maintained professional standards required to meet the standards of the business.
- Prepared loan applications in accordance with FHA, FANNIE MAE, and FREDDIE MAC lending guidelines.
- Complied with federal regulations concerning record keeping and filing documentation in accordance with all federal regulations requiring that records be maintained during the loan processing process.
- Keeps files well organized by department or area to provide the supervisor with an overview of loan volume processed.
Crew Member Resume Sample 15
- Completed a variety of tasks including vouching, transcriptions, report assembly, and data entry by following a detailed checklist.
- Solved problems by creatively finding alternate solutions.
- Trained new employees on the company’s policies and procedures; developed a checklist to ensure that job requirements were met.
- Aided in food preparation, order taking, managing inventory, and cash deposits for businesses located at the event center.
- Developed policy manual for a team of 18 employees.
To become a Crew Member, you don’t need any formal education requirements. However, some restaurants prefer candidates with some college experience, or at least a high school diploma. A Crew Member must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, must be able to stand for long periods of time, must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent communication skills, must be adaptable, must be detail-oriented, and must enjoy working with people.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.