Client Support Specialists address customer issues by recommending solutions or better products to them. Their duties include communicating with customers, searching for solutions to customer complaints, recommending new products, maintaining a database of complaints, dealing with billing issues, and opening new customer accounts.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Client Support Specialist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Client Support Specialist resumes for your reference.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 1
- Responsible for managing the daily operations of the Client Services Department; effectively processed inquiries, provided excellent customer service, and maintained high standards of work.
- Effectively handled multiple requests from customers, resolves issues to customer satisfaction. Received award for exceeding standards regarding customer service.
- Achieved prestigious Customer Satisfaction Award for resolving customer inquiries/requests in a timely manner.
- Recognized by management for outstanding performance in achieving personal goals/expectations set by management. Received an award for exceeding quality standards.
- Achieved recognition as a Superstar Call Monitoring Clerk; helped improve HMFA’s software application and customer service.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 2
- Acts as liaison between customer, supervisor, and any other department.
- Laid down the foundation of my customer service skills by providing quality customer service to our customers for over 8 years
- Created high-quality documents, knowledge reports, and reports for the “banker’s Best” campaign, which helped us obtain client satisfaction.
- Maintained policy manuals for all departments within the bank; encouraged employees to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Served as my team member with Key Performance Indicator (KPI) packages that were second to none; gained recognition from the Regional Manager for excellence in customer service.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 3
- Respected by team leaders and supervisors.
- Adept at using computer programs to schedule appointments, keeping the schedule updated.
- Made a significant contribution to the company by finding, resolving, and correcting errors in data entry, making sure data is 100% accurate.
- Provided general administrative support to a project manager for a key customer relationship.
- Served as a “first point of contact” for clients who had not been able to reach their account executives during business hours via telephone, email, or fax message.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 4
- Answering phone calls, emails, and verbal queries regarding data entry errors. Resolving concerns of customers.
- Met performance expectations by communicating with users regarding fielding user queries regarding online services.
- Received standing ovation from the CEO regarding outstanding work performance during the rollout of new software to end customers.
- Awarded outstanding service award for meeting guidelines for providing 100% customer satisfaction, following through with each caller after logging the call.
- Achieved top performer status by meeting all deadlines, using initiative to solve problems before being asked to do so, and demonstrating exceptional ability to identify problems based on experience in similar situations previously encountered at work or home.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 5
- Adhered to strict company policies and procedures.
- Utilized accuracy in completing documents and functions.
- Generated extra income by managing the phones and maintaining supervisory duties of the staff while working on her second master’s degree.
- Achieved award for the outstanding quality award; efficiently updated staffing files, cross-referenced job files, and filed monthly employee time cards.
- Received excellent customer service award; effectively met customers’ needs through collaborative efforts to resolve problems.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 6
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication with clients regarding property tax appeals. Identified financing alternatives based on property data.
- Achieved excellent ratings in training provided by the Business Development Department.
- Completed projects according to project specifications and received excellent ratings from clients and supervisors.
- Met productivity goal by resolving client issues within established time parameters.
- Became a team leader by training junior associates and achieving a high level of productivity.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 7
- Trained and mentored new hires in standard operating procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Managed the filing of the Freedom of Information Act requests for all subsidiaries.
- Managed the filing, storage, and retrieval process for all employees.
- Received letter of commendation from Director of Human Resources for facilitating the processing of health insurance claims for covered employees on time.
- Processed payroll for over 150 employees.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 8
- Managed the administrative services of the company; processed financial statements invoiced clients, and ensured accuracy of billing.
- Solved customer problems over the telephone; established credibility by listening effectively to clients’ concerns, asking specific questions regarding their needs, and offering alternatives.
- Solved problems with existing accounting software; provided feedback on benefits/drawbacks of different systems to senior management.
- Received customer satisfaction award for exceeding the expectations of senior management concerning resolving client issues.
- Developed procedures that achieved efficiencies in the customer service department; created a monthly goal tracking system that maintained 100% accuracy in meeting all deadlines.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 9
- Resolved customer issues regarding overdue accounts, monthly billing statements, monthly payments, and immigration documentation.
- Handled complaints from customers regarding their inability to pay or reduce their balances.
- Recognized for consistently producing high-volume production. Received the President’s Award for exceeding my quota 3 months in a row.
- Trained new employees on company procedures and customer service skills while maintaining a high level of performance for the department.
- Handled multiple requests from supervisors related to various events throughout the year including Merger with XYZ Bank, Branch Merger with ABC Bank, Personnel Recall due to merger issues.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 10
- Be on time to work on time, and turn in work on time.
- Answer phone calls from clients promptly.
- Maintain a professional demeanor while dealing with customers.
- Understand all types of client questions and answer them fully and effectively.
- Always be honest, be open to ideas, and keep team members informed of important developments.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 11
- Achieved recognition for collecting customer inquiries and resolving product issues.
- Maintained client database for the company’s portfolio management software.
- Ordered new equipment to resolve technical issues.
- Quickly resolved customer service problems; demonstrated excellent listening skills and identified sources of conflict, diffused frustration, and facilitated problem resolution.
- Received recognition as a superior employee for helping a client resolve a complex issue by communicating information that was understandable and non-judgmental.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 12
- Processed invoices for services rendered according to state law while maintaining the confidentiality of client records.
- Processed daily reports of the number of cases being handled by various courts to ensure that caseloads did not exceed the recommended caseload per case ratio.
- Provided general information regarding court procedures and informed clients regarding their legal rights.
- Mailed settlement checks according to case status while processing financial clearance letters for court approval.
- Researched court documents for accuracy while verifying that all forms were acknowledged by the appropriate individual before processing them for filing with the court.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 13
- Provided excellent customer service by answering questions and resolving problems for callers.
- Processed requests for changes in policy, address, registration, membership status, and other customer requests.
- Provided bilingual/bicultural customer service to customers in English & Spanish; identified language speakers by speaking with them in their native language.
- Maintained documents for loan processing, including permanent records/billing statements, credit summary, certified cash receipts/bank records, and documentation of funds received for cash disbursements.
- Achieved customer satisfaction award by receiving 4-star ratings on surveys that were distributed to customers who had applied for loans.
Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 14
- Expertly coordinated the first-time homebuyer program for a community development corporation.
- Accomplished first-time homebuyer program clients on time and within budget.
- Reviewed, edited, and revised financial literature for a credit union based on customer comments regarding the organization’s policy position on financial products, including credit cards and insurance.
- Accomplished financial literature as requested by customers as an example of a service excellence program.
- Completed all responsibilities promptly with exceptional quality of work; was recognized with the best performance award at the banks’ annual meeting of management personnel.
To work as a client support specialist, you must have a high school diploma, but a bachelor’s degree is preferred by most employers with 2 to 5 years’ experience working in an office environment. Client support specialists must have excellent skills in communication, troubleshooting, data analysis, work ethic, multi-tasking ability, flexibility, and basic computer competency.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Client Support Specialist Resume Samples
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 1
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 2
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 3
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 4
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 5
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 6
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 7
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 8
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 9
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 10
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 11
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 12
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 13
- Client Support Specialist Resume Sample 14
- Wrap Up