A Cherry Picker operates a cherry picker machine to prepare a warehouse’s shipment orders. Their duties include determining order requirements, scanning items with an RF scanner, safely operating powered lift trucks and pallet jacks, ensuring a clean and organized workspace, verifying and maintaining inventory using a pallet jack, and using the warehouse pick slot location identification system.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Cherry Picker Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Cherry Picker resumes for your reference.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 1
- Efficiently filled over 200 orders per day faster than any other picker on the team.
- Enhanced partner relationship with key account customers, after personally facilitating safe delivery of product to retail location.
- Successfully qualified for promotion through demonstrated excellence in 10 different disciplines including safety, customer service, and time management.
- Rated ‘Top Picker’ by managers; recognized for exhibiting initiative and completing all tasks effectively with outstanding quality.
- Trained 6 new employees resulting in positive feedback from human resources department regarding job performance consistency and attendance.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 2
- Earned over $20 million dollars in sales during the first year working within the newest division.
- Employed to lead a team of 10 pickers managing one-point safety techniques for accuracy and protocols.
- Trained to operate, conduct inspections, load trucks, and tighten straps or chains as needed to ensure safe transportation of materials.
- Manage transportation for long distance shipments involving complex material handling processes including forklift operations, crane lifting, rigging, and container loading.
- Performed duties using specialized tools including loader cranes, bucket lifts, boom lifts etc.; made pickups/deliveries from various locations throughout the division.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 3
- Propelled carrier productivity by 25%.
- Provided exceptional customer service to residential and commercial customers.
- Identified areas of improvement, developed new processes, and worked with management to implement solutions.
- Achieved client satisfaction ratings above 96%.
- Worked successfully in a cross-functional team environment.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 4
- Operated a Cherry Picker to position steel beams for support of new buildings on an open field.
- Unloaded heavy equipment from semi trailer, lifted large lids on equipment crates, and stacked parts into conveyor tables.
- Installed hydraulic cylinders on the legs of the Cherry Picker, tightened connecting bolts using wrench, and tested controls by moving machine up and down.
- Recognized as one of the top five employees in division for demonstrating excellent work ethic that was both dependable and effective through efficiency measuring process. Received employee award for zero safety incidents in six consecutive months while maintaining 100% accuracy with no defects in production workflow.
- Assisted in organizing shipping logistics which required lifting boxes, assembling equipment crates, and stacking goods on large pallets.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 5
- Operated a high reach lift, cherry picker to assist in all warehouse duties.
- Accurately and efficiently identified and removed defective products from the line.
- Assisted forklift operators with moving product easily through narrow lanes of operation.
- Trained new employees on safety hazards and safe operating procedures for heavy machinery resulting in no accidents or injuries while under my direction.
- Proactively handled customer issues using excellent communication skills requiring minimal assistance from supervisor resulting in an increase of monthly sales by 20%.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 6
- Safely and efficiently lifted, elevated, and lowered a minimum of 500 cases a day to ensure a daily pick count average of 200 units.
- Performed inventory audits or equipment visual inspections as required by department or division policy to include updating inspection tags, verifying accuracy of counts, reporting discrepancies, ensuring all required signatures are obtained on inspection forms.
- Consistently met productivity standards while maintaining safe work practices during fast-paced picking runs with high damage reject rates.
- Operated various truck types including straight trucks, TMA’s, flatbeds, reach stackers/forklifts in order to meet customer demand.
- Achieved “Employee on the Year” with above average attendance and performance evaluations.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 7
- Operated cherry picker to assemble product on conveyor belt, and rotate racks of finished goods.
- Selected products with the most attractive labels for distribution in high volume stores, minimizing product damage during shipment.
- Recognized for safe operating procedures when using equipment; cited by supervisor in monthly review.
- Promoted to Supervisor after training five new employees to work safely on foot and in cherry pickers without errors or injuries.
- Tow truck driver at local mechanic shop; responsible for organizing daily repair jobs per customer request, booking appointments, managing cash flow, and keeping detailed inventory of stock parts on hand.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 8
- Mastered efficient utilization of equipment by completing required training courses.
- Recognized for safe operating practices; awarded participation certificates in three consecutive years.
- Proficient at picker scheduling, logistics planning, and distribution center management; utilized to effectively source out the best transportation routes to complete necessary tasks within the allotted time period.
- Promoted to work as Team Lead then Supervisor due to excellence in time management, teamwork, communication skills, and leadership qualities.
- Identified potentials for cost savings through proper inventory control procedures–saw a 20% yield gain over my first year with company.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 9
- Responsible for 80% of company’s product distribution within allotted time frame.
- Dedicated to community service, organized three charitable events for “Cancer Free Kids” by personally soliciting donations from local businesses.
- Received top performer award after completing the most successful year of Cherry Picker sales in 3 years of business.
- Grew Cherry Picker’s customer base by 300%, resulting in increased revenue following company-wide restructuring plan.
- Improved customer satisfaction ratings through speedier delivery, larger discounts, and improved attention to detail.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 10
- Effectively communicated with management, other departments, and customers for the successful achievement of company goals.
- Trained new employees in all safety regulations and work procedures within two weeks time over a six month period.
- Achieved a position as top cherry picker. Received pay raise and appreciation from managers for enthusiastic efforts to ensure delivery on schedule.
- Promoted to Logistics Coordinator after three months into position due to quick grasp of duties and exceptional skills ensuring a profitable operation that boosted company morale.
- Identified areas requiring improvement in daily operations through detailed analysis of data trends; recommended revisions resulting in significant cost savings at year end audit.References 1-3 available upon request.
Cherry Picker Resume Sample 11
- Assisted with moving product to and from truck within the warehouse; continually worked on picking 10% over target.
- Successfully achieved 100% on-time order delivery for all orders placed last week; recognized by Operations Manager as an Achievement of Distinction.
- Provided exceptional customer service by resolving issues with dropped packages, incorrect addresses, and unprocessed pick list requests in a quick, precise manner.
- Provided superior performance during peak season by accurately pulling product off the rack without delaying order fulfillment or damaging merchandise according to customer specifications.
- Processed $X in revenue Y times through price check and cross-sell capabilities increasing average ticket size Z%. Identified errors during processing of product returns increasing efficiency by 15% through more accurate calculation of refunds.
To work as a Cherry Picker, you need at least a high school diploma or equivalent with a preference for professional certifications as well as several years of experience with warehouse operations. Cherry Pickers should demonstrate organization, excellent time management and attention to detail, strong teamwork skills, ability to accurately and efficiently to meet deadlines, and excellent physical health and stamina to lift up to 100 lbs.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Cherry Picker Resume Samples
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 1
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 2
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 3
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 4
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 5
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 6
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 7
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 8
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 9
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 10
- Cherry Picker Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up