The Cash Application Specialist is responsible for the execution and oversight of all customer cash collections and resolution of any accounting discrepancies. Their duties include reviewing cash receipts, maintaining cash application spreadsheets, recording customer cash receipts, balancing deposits, establishing strong customer relationships and responding to internal and external inquiries.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Cash Application Specialist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Cash Application Specialist resumes for your reference.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 1
- Provided analysis, interpretation, and solutions to complex issues, including legal regulations, surrounding taxpayer activities, cash application problems.
- Reviewed and applied cash flow reports for quality control requirements. Developed bankruptcy internal control statistical process statistical process measures for internal control verification.
- Performed cash application audits including cash applications under audit procedures. Selected candidates, directed employee work assignments.
- Received superior performance award for exceptional performance in the position.
- Solved cash application problems for clients both large and small.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 2
- Achieved award for outstanding cash application procedures; exceeded bank’s objectives by processing $7,000,000 in cash applications.
- Handle large volume of daily cash applications; accurately processed applications involving $500,000 in bank funds.
- Awarded for exemplary organizational skills; delegated work to employees with minimal oversight; recorded transactions totaling $7,000,000 in bank funds.
- Rewarded for selling innovative techniques to new Cash Application Specialist who was able to reduce cycle time by 3 days and exceed monthly quota by $7,500.
- Focused on increasing cash application throughput by 7%; developed plan that saved the bank $40,000 in fees.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 3
- Communicated information accurately and effectively, while keeping a level of enthusiasm that inspired the customer not to leave the bank.
- Recognized for consistently exceeding call monitoring standards.
- Helped a new supervisor to maintain a level of professionalism and customer service that would result in a new job offer from the firm at graduation.
- Demonstrated strong character by lending support to a coworker who was about to be terminated from her job due to disciplinary action.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 4
- Recognized as an expert in banking cash application and funds transfer techniques to assist in opening 96 accounts within a 96-hour time period.
- Accurately determined daily cash balances and provided reports to bank management.
- Acted as liaison between bank and state agencies, such as the State Attorney General and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Achieved 100% accuracy rate; never responsible for an audit deficiency; never issued a customer credit due to an error made by me.
- Dealt with computers, microfilm readers, calculating machines, currency counting equipment, currency wrappers, vault opening equipment, and security systems during extensive training for this position.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 5
- Accurately performed monthly cash application, reconciliation, and statement analysis in a timely manner according to federal banking regulations.
- Accurately calculated short-term excess stocking value for wholesaler’s acceptance by applying system guidelines.
- Researched impact of Bank Secrecy Act compliance on cash movement patterns in the banking industry.
- Extended the benefits of sound cash management to several retail customers by refining cash tracking techniques.
- Assisted in the creation of a new database to track outstanding loans.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 6
- Calculated, verified, and distributed cash receipts to cooperating banks.
- Participated in the collection of funds owed to United States Government; collected delinquent Federal taxes for multiple Federal agencies
- Achieved award for providing excellent customer service; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding efforts in resolving customer complaints
- Maintained 100 percent accuracy in reconciling monthly statements; served as a role model for other employees through attention to detail and keen eye for error.
- Met growth objectives by maintaining over $90 million worth of accounts receivable on monthly basis; accuracy rated among top 5 percent of employees nationwide.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 7
- Maintained a high level of enthusiasm for the Cash Application Department by performing duties with a positive attitude toward problem solving.
- Received a letter of appreciation from the Director for being dependable and reliable after processing bank deposits within one hour on several days as requested by senior management.
- Achieved award as an idea contributor after contributing to improved organization and efficiency in the department, by recommending order forms separate from deposit receipts, increased inventory ordering quantities, and increased customer satisfaction with electronic receipts.
- Earned award as an outstanding employee; researched and developed new procedures related to cash application and expense reimbursement totaling over $3 million annually to improve completion time and accuracy.
- Demonstrated excellent planning and organization skills by converting an old handwriting system from paper to electronic, resulting in cost savings.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 8
- Collected loan payments using Mynythics Corporation’s cash application system for 4 months.
- Knowledgeably interacted with Department of Justice, Federal Reserve system, and IRS representatives regarding cash application procedures.
- Received top performance ratings for non-compliance with manual guidelines for recording payments.
- Received top performance rating for transaction processing through SMS technology.
- Received monthly bonus for financial responsibility and work ethics.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 9
- Achieved outstanding performance against established standards for accuracy, integrity, and customer service.
- Successfully completed new application processing procedures within deadlines.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills through the completion of multiple assignments successfully without error.
- Achieved finalist status for accountabilities for audit & accounting staff.
- Received commendation by the Vice President for exceeding applicable standards for employee performance; evaluated employee performance through peer feedback.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 10
- Prepared and reviewed receipts, expenses, and statement of revenue and expense for the appropriate depository institution.
- Conducted excess income tax deposits and special fund transfers according to federal banking regulations. Worked efficiently to minimize unnecessary paperwork.
- Performed foreign currency reconciliation and wire transfer processing for various departments within the bank.
- Wrote letters on banking regulations and reprimands regarding payroll issues; created specialized reports for internal distribution on regulatory activities.
- Attended Kansas Banking Commission’s Banking Education Seminar; worked as a staff accountant on a local bank, one of the largest in the country, as part of his internship.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 11
- Provided qualified customers with accurate, timely, and cost-efficient cash application, using Microsoft Windows based software packages.
- Received billing credit in excess of $100.00 for accurate cash application for troubled customers.
- Trained employees in cash application procedures, software applications, and customer service.
- Added value to the company by championing teamwork within the ranks by implementing new leadership skills.
- Achieved leadership position in company’s benefits department due to high performance on all assignments under direct supervision.
Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 12
- Accurately applied securities laws to issue and service securities for over $60 million in securities transactions.
- Identified, documented, and caused to be removed malfeasance in the examination of Wells Fargo’s financial statements.
- Distinguished myself as a team player by establishing relationships with various functions outside of J.P. Morgan Chase, while maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Demonstrated superior job knowledge by managing an enterprise performance management program for J.P. Morgan Chase’s global operations.
- Provided expert advice to the audit of J.P. Morgan Chase’s 2007 financial statements by identifying ways to make the audit more efficient.
Cash Application Specialists usually have an educational background in Accounting or related experience. Successful Cash Application Specialist must have critical thinking skills, problem-solving capabilities, excellent communication skills, advanced Excel skills, organizational skills, ability to work well with others, ability to work independently, and the ability to multitask.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Cash Application Specialist Resume Samples
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 1
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 2
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 3
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 4
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 5
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 6
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 7
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 8
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 9
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 10
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 11
- Cash Application Specialist Resume Sample 12
- Wrap Up