An IT Call Center Agent is responsible for answering phone calls related to computer problems. Duties include logging trouble tickets, fixing password problems, resolving network connection problems, installing software, troubleshooting email issues, and helping on-site field technicians.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Call Center Agent Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Call Center Agent resumes for your reference.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 1
- Gathered information from customers and processed inquiries.
- Logged customer requests and database inquiries.
- Converted inbound calls to service tickets and adjusted service configurations.
- Researched, analyzed, coded, profiled, and remediated problems resulting in positive departmental metrics.
- Negotiated with internal stakeholders to optimize processes by eliminating redundancy of functions to increase efficiency; received a commendation for saving over $200K+/year with proposed improvements.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 2
- Achieved consecutive error-free days with 100% customer satisfaction as a lead agent; earned Call Center Employee of the Quarter.
- Advanced to a role as Contact Center Manager; increased number of call center agents and departments by 35% within six months, resulting in an average increase of 10 minutes per call and a 15% reduction in departmental call volume.
- Actively participated in 5K run to support the outreach of special needs children; inspired staff to significantly increase participation level from the previous year.
- Completed 11 weeks of certification training for Microsoft Office 2010, developed custom workflow solutions for departmental applications, and provided superior service to internal customers.
- Achieved Call Center Employee of the Month for outstanding performance; met expectations as a leader and inspired coworkers to improve on last year’s marks.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 3
- Learned skills required to identify customer needs, support customer satisfaction, and respond to customer requests.
- Trained “Ideas” with internal diversity training to develop employees’ interests and skillsets.
- Trained “Caterer” in employees’ individual recruitment and performance management by means of interpersonal communication.
- Developed sales strategies for feature-rich software.
- Interrogated bank assets from home or office using a variety of computer programs and databases as a customer service representative for the Wachovia Corporation.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 4
- Accurately and quickly processed two dozen online complaints daily using problem-solving skills, courtesy, effective communication, and accuracy.
- Quickly processed over 500 online complaints about ten different debt collection agencies over a one-year period; maintained highest level of performance rating.
- Handled a large number of inbound calls from customers with a friendly attitude, quickly gathering details and providing efficient customer service.
- Credited with performing duties of supervisor when supervisor became ill; maintained high standards for quality service to five hundred customers.
- Completed sales training course resulting in an increase in sales by 20 percent the next month.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 5
- Received recognition on national, state, and local levels for professional service; composing original and creative scripts, narrated phone menus, updated news and information updates, routed calls.
- Negotiated line rates; acquired energy and enthusiasm while implementing plans to encourage teamwork and stimulate interest in all employees. Negotiated salary increase after three years of service as an agent.
- Recognized for my good performance pertaining to the list of duties delegated to me from my department head at the end of each quarter within 1 month.
- Achieved outstanding performance rating during my position as a call center agent for two consecutive quarters after a period of 6 months.
- Achieved the highest performance rating during my employment as a call center agent, due to my enthusiasm, dedication, and ability in exceeding all standards delegated by my supervisor.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 6
- Supported 24/7 inbound/outbound sales and customer service requirements as a TeleService Tech.
- Maintained productivity and quality standards in face-to-face, telephone, and online account support; achieved Excellence Award recognition.
- Achieved top performance award while working with a large volume of data; followed all security guidelines while training on workstations.
- Successfully corrected questions relating to social media accounts, website products and services, and mobile phone applications by providing my knowledge of how to operate the three systems.
- Resolved customers’ concerns with the best possible solutions that met the company’s protection policies for identity theft of customers’ credit card information.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 7
- Oversaw call center operation to ensure a minimum of three-day response time for all inquiries.
- Directly contacted customers to resolve issues and promote positive service.
- Presented the most positive voice-over modem achievement award at the company recognition ceremony.
- Researched and presented training programs on average 30 minutes per day, nine months a year to several hundred employees while maintaining excellent customer service record.
- Created his own web page; demonstrated excellent computer skills in the field of web design, programming, and maintenance.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 8
- Effectively handled inquiries and customer requests, including those in Russian, Hebrew, Hungarian, and Japanese.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively follow protocols and protocols while simultaneously maneuvering through a sea of vendors on behalf of clients.
- Demonstrated exceptional analytical skills while monitoring callers’ response times and ensuring that their needs were met to the level requested.
- Developed effective methods for recording metrics to assist in determining service quality for the company.
- Modified system interfaces in order to match the input of a potentially large number of languages into call center systems.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 9
- Resolved customer inquiries and escalated issues using computer software solutions.
- Processed order, updated database, and provide customer service for all departments in the agency; recognized by the manager for outstanding performance.
- Voted employee of the quarter by peers; implemented innovative procedures to increase call center efficiency.
- Approved requests for all departments within the agency; praised by a manager with the award for the superior quality of service.
- Assisted installation technician with difficult scans; approached the problem from a unique perspective and offered an alternative solution yielding positive results.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 10
- Accurately reported, responded to calls in a timely manner.
- Accurately followed data and procedures while using call center applications.
- Accurately and efficiently finished tasks within specific time constraints.
- Attended training and meetings in sales, customer service, and project management. Accurately fulfilled all training requirements to become eligible for promotions; consistently met project deadlines on a regular basis.
- Received performance awards at work-related events; successfully adhered to company’s company-wide policies and guidelines while maintaining exceptional profits through the use of new technology.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample 11
- Processed 3,000+ inbound calls in a timely manner according to industry guidelines and posted exceptional call volume.
- Effectively analyzed incoming calls, analyzed system variables, and assembled a report of data that could be forwarded to technical support.
- Demonstrated leadership by applying industry best practices on the first day of work and continuous follow-up training.
- Achieved standard for exceeding carrier expectations for all three user groups; recognized with an award for outstanding customer service.
- Received key performance award as a sales representative. Received manager’s recognition as team leader and promoted to department head within six months of beginning work at the company.
A high school diploma is required for this job, plus 1-year related experience. To be successful as a call center agent you must have excellent computer skills, be patient with people, have some call center experience, excellent oral communication skills, excellent written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and be able to multi-task.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Call Center Agent Resume Samples
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 1
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 2
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 3
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 4
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 5
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 6
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 7
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 8
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 9
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 10
- Call Center Agent Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up