Attendance Secretaries are administrators at a school who maintains and report on students attendance and truancy. Their duties include processing class attendance reports, maintaining students records, communicating and responding to parent and staff inquiries, review absence documents for forgery, ensuring compliance with state attendance standards, and assisting with office support.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Attendance Secretary Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Attendance Secretary resumes for your reference.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 1
- Maintained a 96% attendance record.
- Achieved a perfect attendance record for one year, and won an award from my boss for being the best performer in my department.
- Perfect attendance was recognized by management with a certificate of achievement.
- Awarded Perfect Attendance Award at an annual company picnic. Received a trophy and a personal letter from the President of the company.
- Received recognition from HR Director for having the best attendance record in my department over the last 12 months.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 2
- Coordinated the events and activities of the Board of Directors, President, and Senior Management during busy business hours.
- Researched and developed new organizational goals for the company (ongoing) in cooperation with Human Resources. Ensured that all employees received training in completing required HR forms. Communicated with Director of Employee Development, to address employee needs. Proactively made employee education materials available to meet emerging trends and challenges. Commented on job ads and applicants, via email and faxes to Director of Employee Development and Human Resources department personnel. Completed necessary documentation, appointments, and errands.
- Handled administrative data entry, writing letters of reference, follow up on employment applications.
- Created appointments with employers (faculty/student/friend) for applicants to meet future job requirements; kept records of candidates’ qualifications; arranged interviews; scheduled parties.
- Prepared resumes and cover letters for co-worker applicants; sent resumes to employers (faculty/student/friend); maintained notes of applicants’ activities.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 3
- Managed the company’s employees with punctuality through a dynamic tracking system.
- Enforced a positive work environment for employees by following up on absentees and tardiness, as well as encouraging staff involvement in company contests and celebrations.
- Trained new staff on attendance policy as needed.
- Organized changes to staff breaks, lunches, and time-off schedules with manager approval.
- Reduced employee absences by 15% annually via active supervision of involuntary absenteeism.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 4
- Responsible for issuing daily attendance records to teachers, communicating secretary problems with office staff, and for ordering supplies.
- Assessed the health of an entire school population through a detailed analysis of school disease reports.
- Established a new system for class scheduling and overall discipline based on computer data entry.
- Reduced student absences by 10% by working with other secretaries, teachers, and nurses to organize an awareness program that focused on proper hygiene and disease prevention strategies.
- Invented a new database system that expedited the daily operations of the school.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 5
- Handled schedules, controlled access, and monitored parking during state-of-the-art event setup.
- Handle daily operations on a short deadline while receiving frequent instructions on large-scale changes.
- Trained with an expert in event design to implement complex signage solutions for new construction.
- Managed over 5 million dollars in donations by coordinating fundraising plans with fundraisers, using their specifications for donor package design.
- Directed the team that created the elaborate convention floor design for Visa International’s largest Visa International Convention held in Las Vegas.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 6
- Always on time for meetings, conduct meetings efficiently and effectively.
- Followed established guidelines for cross-training, contributing regularly to the organization’s mission, objectives.
- Consistently demonstrated organizational behavior by managing conflict, providing solutions to problems, encouraging team members to work toward reaching an agreed-upon goal.
- Demonstrated dedication and commitment over a three-year period by always being on time for work, arriving early, or staying late to complete required tasks.
- Met deadlines, conducted research in a timely manner, organized reports, efficiently resolved problems.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 7
- Compiled statistics on student attendance and tardiness, thus minimizing the need for staff supervision of students during the first two hours of class.
- Facilitated sharing between instructors concerning potential behavioral problems, thus saving time for future staff meetings.
- Analyzed attendance records to recognize valid reasons for tardiness, thus improving staff-student rapport.
- Delivered information to instructors to facilitate quality teaching without unnecessary disruption to class schedules.
- Reduced the number of behavioral problems during the first period by interceding with teachers early in the day before students are released for class.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 8
- Recorded and monitored all school and den activities.
- Assisted in scheduling daily and holiday activities.
- Maintained records of all school functions; distributed advertising materials; distributed mailings, and assisted in the preparation of publicity materials.
- Scheduled student meetings, specials, events, and fundraisers on a regular basis (monthly rotation).
- Prepared special food items to be served at various functions.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 9
- Managed over 600 attendance sheets to include registration, vouchers, attendance, and health forms.
- Assisted with the distribution of food to needy people or organizations that could not finance distribution by themselves.
- Secondary job opportunity for many students who cannot afford the opportunity to pay the full bill.
- Helped coordinate special events such as birthday parties and family reunions.
- Assisted in completing medical forms for school board members, SROs, faculty/staff, and departmental representatives when necessary.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 10
- Accurately tracked and maintained attendance for a staff of 200 individuals.
- Declined an invitation to lunch by a heavy drinking guest in the company of Nurse. Alongside a colleague, she assisted a disabled nurse in an emergency evacuation from a restaurant.
- Was selected as the only company representative at the 50th annual meeting of the local Rotary Club, which granted funding for teachers’ salaries, materials, and library books.
- Accurately accounted for household expenses to close out accounts with creditors. She accurately calculated income taxes due on retirement funds amongst other things.
- Noted a customer’s abnormal behavior and confrontation of a store employee which lead to disruption of other shoppers. She was thanked by management for her alertness as well as her calmness in quickly calling the police.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 11
- Competed, edited, proofread, and proofread all documents for presentations/meetings.
- Gave lunch-break announcements to the staff.
- Performed clerical duties in the office including distributing mail and keeping the office supplied with materials.
- Participated in training meetings by discussing problems, solutions, and self-improvement.
- Complied to all rules and regulations pertaining to safety while performing duties at work.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 12
- Updated attendance records by checking and double-checking cards to ensure accuracy of all information.
- Compiled attendance data daily in order to provide detailed monthly reports.
- Compiled data for over 50 employees resulting in hours of overtime per month.
- Maintained various employee files by creating new folders when needed, keeping old files current, and updating when necessary.
- Performed administrative functions in order to support departmental goals & objectives within company policy, procedures, & guidelines.
Attendance Secretary Resume Sample 13
- Given by teachers and students as the Most Improved Attender, with a 96% average for consecutive days present and an absence of fewer than 2 days.
- Awarded with the Most Patient Attentiveness, with a documented record of more than 30 minutes of attention paid to each class period.
- Educated those with learning disabilities on time management and study skills through attendance as a part-time tutor at Learning Center.
- Actively participated in the community by serving as a club officer for Disabled Student Association; promoting awareness and support of persons with disabilities at school and in the community.
- Consistently demonstrated leadership virtues by combining expert knowledge of corporate management with compassion for individuals, to increase the success of the entire school.
To work as an Attendance Secretary you must have a High School Diploma or equivalent, background in education, organizational skills, and basic computer skills. Attendance Secretaries must demonstrate attention to detail, ability to multi task, typing proficiency, ability to file accurately, phone etiquette, adaptability, ability to prioritize, competency in data input..
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.