Associate Auditors assist the auditing team with day-to-day accounting functions. These specialists verify an organization’s financial information, resolve client audit queries, prepare budgets and draft financial statements, design and implement auditing procedures, create audit reports for company managers, ensures compliances with state and company protocols.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Associate Auditor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Associate Auditor resumes for your reference.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 1
- Monitored the progress of a change control project to ensure that the scope was accurately communicated and that all requirements were met to safeguard the integrity of the project.
- Validated and created reports for accounts receivable payment issues.
- Researched and analyzed issues affecting expenses and identified controls needed to correct these issues.
- Conducted monthly audits of all departmental financial statements. Evaluated audit findings to prevent misuse and fraud and assist in improving internal controls.
- Provided support for large-scale audit projects that affected more than six million dollars in transaction values.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 2
- Trained to a full certification, from Yellow Belt to Black Belt by 8 years of home karate instruction.
- Successfully obtained student loan deferment from the Education Department for a co-worker with documented asthma by submitting a petition and supporting documentation for review.
- Substantiated student loan deferment from the Education Department for a co-worker with documented asthma by collecting and compiling documentation, making reference calls, preparing reports, and demonstrating proficiency in customer service skills.
- Worked as a co-coach to junior high school children in basketball after volunteering to help coach a local recreation league team.
- Successfully applied for membership to the National Assoc. of Public Accountants (NAPA) by completing all required forms, reading submitted documentation, attending required webinars, writing letters of reference, and undergoing a written examination.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 3
- Completed 5 hours of continuing education training for certification as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Completed 10 hours of continuing education training for certification as a Certified Internal Auditor.
- Assisted in the financial audit services for five separate banks, resulting in the sale of one bank to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Developed systems to track cash receipts and sales for two separate banks, resulting in increased annual sales by over ten million dollars.
- Received commendations from Vice Presidents and Presidents of banks and savings institutions for work ethics, personal initiative, business ethics, and customer service.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 4
- Effectively audited accounts receivable according to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Inventoried supplies and maintaining a secure storage area ensuring accountability of resources used in the performance of my duties.
- Cross-trained as a client service representative, effectively handling client questions and concerns related to account analysis for financial statements.
- Handled data entry duties with excellence, meeting deadlines and maintaining accuracy.
- Timely reconciled scheduled bank deposits with daily deposits made by armored car service.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 5
- Audited financial statements for timely and accurate reporting.
- Audited computerized records for completeness, accuracy, and consistency.
- Audited financial statements to include the omission of unrelated business income and expenses.
- Conducted sample audits for internal control procedures, including payroll review.
- Audited specific areas of an organization’s cash management system.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 6
- Received highest rating for documenting and verifying accounting entries.
- Improved department efficiency by identifying and correcting problems related to financial reporting and internal controls.
- Viewed as a model employee by a departmental supervisor, who argued that my skills combined with enthusiasm would assist the company in achieving goals.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills by providing departmental managers with accurate answers to questions regarding the accounts receivable process.
- Trained over 30 employees to monitor, report, and improve internal controls over financial transactions.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 7
- Accelerated from entry-level to Associate Auditor in a nationally recognized firm by continually exceeding expectations through the quality and quantity of audits.
- Received a Meritorious Service Award for conducting a detailed audit of a major technology corporation’s revenues, expenses, profits, material usage, and inventory.
- Initiated monthly debit/credit control procedures resulting in identifying and recovering an average of $1 million per month through refund recoveries and confirmed payments.
- Recovered outstanding accounts receivables over three years old totaling $210 million from internal controls review; project identified errors that have been corrected to date.
- Accomplished the introduction and development of a new accounting system for a national organization; recognized by CEO for exceeding expectations through the quality and quantity of audits.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 8
- Produced financial statements for an independent auditor’s review; achieved Above Standard (Credit) results by producing greater than two (2) hundred percent (200%) of the standard set by each area of accounting.
- Compiled, reviewed, and analyzed the financial statements for an audit; processed multiple transactions per month to meet General Ledger requirements.
- Viewed needed comparisons through controlled intake by research skills to be certain all areas of reportable accounting were reported accurately and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Managed multiple audits at one time to avoid errors in data entry during computer programming testing that caused errors in Financial Statements.
- Managed several employees including one senior auditor through regular training of new hires for compliance with legal, professional, and internal controls.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 9
- Assessed corporate bookkeeping records for accuracy and completeness; prepared recommendations to management regarding material errors and opportunities for cost savings.
- Reviewed actual transactions using guidelines to ensure that financial statements complied with governmental requirements; advised the management of potential tax liability.
- Cited repeated failure of profits to meet goals; prepared reports and testimony testifying before Congress on company’s incorrect reporting.
- Found opportunities to reduce expenses, increase efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction; developed proposals which were approved by management and implemented by staff.
- Identified under-utilized raw materials which could be profitably sold to other firms; saved $300,000 in inventory costs over eighteen months.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 10
- Performed the initial audit of annual financial statements, to ensure all accounts were current.
- Appreciated by auditors for outstanding performance.
- Recognized for increasing revenue for the year after helping control expenses and increasing profits.
- Best financial analyst award for exceptional productivity, raising company revenue 68 percent above budgeted targets.
- Received outstanding performer award; helped increase company revenue by 200 percent above budgeting targets.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 11
- Completed over 1,000 audits for various clients while adhering to ARMA (Audit Research & Methodology Authority) standards.
- Participated in appraisals for numerous timber, radar defense systems, and commercial businesses.
- Accomplished more than 150 professional services engagements prior to the age of 35.
- Undertook two international assignments to Australia and England, both with extensive travel throughout Asia, Europe, and Australia.
- Helped clients correct errors, improve earnings, and reduce taxes.
Associate Auditor Resume Sample 12
- Reprinted at least two articles and one book review, and presented at a local conference.
- Completed audits of the following banks: Bank of New York, Gracyn Funding, Banco Santander, Sabadell, UBS AG Switzerland.
- Authored a special report on Incentive Leasing.
- Drafted a proposal for a new accounting policy review procedure.
- Successfully completed requirements for level II certification as a certified public accountant after passing the Uniform CPA Examination with a score of 70%.
Job requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics as well as several years as an Audit Intern. Associate Auditors must be familiar with state financial laws, proficient with accounting and office software, possess a technical knowledge of auditing and accounting procedures, have excellent communication and time-management skills, and are extremely detail-oriented.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.