An administrative office manager manages and performs administrative tasks for an office. An administrative office manager’s duties include hiring staff, training staff, supervising staff, creating effectual office procedures, employee performance assessment, and assisting with the budget.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Administrative Office Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Administrative Office Manager resumes for your reference.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 1
- Met weekly, monthly, and quarterly deadlines in the Child Development Center by coordinating with education tutors, funding agencies, food service personnel, and employees.
- Trained new employees in the areas of safety procedures, time management skills, basic knowledge of computers, and effective supervision.
- Directed employee’s duties when manager was absent; managed up to ten employees when there were temporary work loads.
- Managed ordering of supplies for center; tracked deliveries and maintained inventory files.
- Effectively managed inventory to meet cost projections; tracked deliveries and maintained inventory files.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 2
- Managed a diverse office consisting of approx. 50 people by motivating performance and effectively communicating to achieve effective results.
- Maintained prompt notification of staff’s absence through prompt notification to supervisors and prompt return by a pro-active staff.
- Observed the pro-active behavior of staff through frequent pro-active feedback, effective training, and rewards for performance.
- Skillfully handled maintenance responsible for the timely cleaning and maintenance of the premises in order to sustain a conducive working environment for all employees by ensuring that the premises are clean, comfortable & safe.
- Selected staff based on merit & skill thereby ensuring that qualified personnel are hired that will positively affect organizational growth.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 3
- Achieved outstanding customer service reward; effectively resolved customers’ issues.
- Recognized for high number of referrals from customers who were very satisfied with my performance and appreciated the way I handled their issues.
- Received a secretary’s award for accuracy in data entry.
- Trained new employees on how to handle customers’ questions and effectively relay information, while maintaining client confidentiality.
- Earned appreciation as a call monitoring Superstar; effectively addressed the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 4
- Met monthly and quarterly goals for production; produced monthly and quarterly reports and communicated results to management and leadership.
- Produced the firm’s annual budget in conformance with company budgeting requirements; maintained overall department financial records in accordance with company policies.
- Successfully completed all mobilization, hiring, and training tasks; supervised employee performance; produced employee development plan (EDP) for each member of senior management team.
- Supervised human resources activities such as job posting, salary administration, classification of employees, recruitment efforts, distribution of notices of termination to new employees.
- Recruited and hired new employees; received outstanding quality award by the Senior Vice President for Financial Services for employee recruitment efforts.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 5
- Effectively managed office staff.
- Effectively established and maintained consistent work flow for office operations.
- Conquered operational complexity by implementing new software, systems, and procedures to streamline processes.
- Implemented systems to improve employee productivity and efficiency by cutting down on paperwork processing time. Posted 15 percent reduction in office expenses while maintaining quality of service levels through improvements in customers’ satisfaction ratings.
- Determined the cost savings to the company by eliminating duplicate expenses through streamlining of company process flows.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 6
- Managed staff of 8 including making sure they were performing duties as expected.
- Attended training to upgrade knowledge in DBA’s system along with staff. Duties included generating monthly computerized reports, resolving HR issues, shipping supplies, ordering office equipment.
- Worked directly with clients to set up business process for client to remain competitive in the marketplace. Worked with client on rebranding their business through website redesign and printable brochures.
- Resolved billing discrepancy in accordance with company policies.
- Achieved award for exceeding customer satisfaction guidelines.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 7
- Achieved 100% on all daily filing for a period of six months.
- Developed a filing system for new department, resulting in a 75% reduction in time required for filing.
- Followed up on lost reports by contacting counter staff for immediate surrender of paperwork.
- Met or exceeded all production goals consistently; received recognition from upper management as exemplary employee.
- Reorganized the customer service department, resulting in increased productivity and accuracy and decreased rework.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 8
- Oversaw the office’s operations by assuring that all equipment, supplies, and supplies were properly maintained, organized and accounted for according to policy.
- Assessed office staffing needs by creating a staffing plan that took into consideration current demand for services, potential growth and the availability of new positions.
- Evaluated employee performance by monitoring office ratios and conducting periodic reviews of performance on a monthly basis.
- Adhered to safety procedures while maintaining safety standards while assessing safety risks in physical facilities.
- Developed excellent working relationships with customers who regularly visited the office space for business meetings and work related meetings.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 9
- Met all administrative needs of company by scheduling appointments, greeting customers, and managing incoming phone calls; ensured prompt service to both internal and external customers.
- Acquired equipment for the press room; recognized by the VP of Operations for exceptional customer service to media firm servicing international clients.
- Improved workflow through automation of ordering process; recognized as most valuable employee (MVE) by VP of Operations.
- Received elite certificate in business management; promoted to company leadership training program.
- Achieved award for outstanding business leadership; directed the approval process for loans over $1B at financial services firm.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 10
- Accomplished a wide range of administrative duties including daily maintenance, timely completion of reports, and maintaining accurate records with regard to the functions of the department.
- Continuously acted as a liaison between the company and outside vendors concerning various tasks, requesting necessary information from vendors and making sure that all work was done on time.
- Supervised all aspects of the office; acted as a liaison between corporate and independent contractors. Served as secretary for various departments and handled numerous administrative duties such as filing and answering phone calls within this department.
- Performed two-month internship at company; provided input for quarterly business plan; assisted with monthly progress meetings; completed research on proposed business goals.
- Audited departmental records to ensure that they were accurate and up to date with the current corporation guidelines.
Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 11
- Managed employee issues in an employee relations office; disciplined employees in accordance with the business plan.
- Received great performance awards by management for outstanding job performance, superior customer service, and high accountability.
- Maximized the effectiveness of the office by maintaining good customer relations.
- Received outstanding job performance award; demonstrated strong financial knowledge under pressure situations.
- Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of an administrative office within a large company; instituted new policies to enhance efficiency and control over resources.
To become an administrative office manager, a high school diploma is required. However, many companies prefer candidates with a bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field. An administrative office manager must be analytical, must have excellent managerial skills, must be able to work in a team, must have excellent organizational skills, must have excellent communication skills, must have excellent interpersonal skills, and must be able to multitask.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Administrative Office Manager Resume Samples
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 1
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 2
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 3
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 4
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 5
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 6
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 7
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 8
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 9
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 10
- Administrative Office Manager Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up